Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
anyone else is having the problem? is anyone here able to open the hall of fame tab?

im getting this msg wen i clik on that

We are currently working on the Hall Of Fame Page and will be relaunching it soon again.
Edited by anamika_0 - 11 years ago
California Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching Navya regularly when the timing changed.  Whatever happened to Navya's sister Renu?  Does she still work with Mohan?  What about her acrimonious divorce from her husband?  Was she able to get custody of her daughter?  Would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in.  
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: California Girl

I stopped watching Navya regularly when the timing changed. Whatever happened to Navya's sister Renu? Does she still work with Mohan? What about her acrimonious divorce from her husband? Was she able to get custody of her daughter? Would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in.

she does not work with mohan infact she is missing frm the show only along with mishras and abt her divorce cvs never showed that but her daughter is with her

hope this helps
California Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

she does not work with mohan infact she is missing frm the show only along with mishras and abt her divorce cvs never showed that but her daughter is with her

hope this helps

Thanks!!  I thought I had missed something but looks like CVs just abandoned all the storylines associated with the Mishras. ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks again for your response!!
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone post Anya scenes? There was a link, but now the person is not updating it I guess. So it would be nice if someone could take over and help Anya fans find their favourite scene๐Ÿ˜Š

Meethi
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wat is meant by this RS n SS?
ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
has anyone uploaded the audio tracks for the show, cuz i really wanted the bekabo n muskarado eik baar track
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
does anyone know how Navya's jethani changed?
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

does anyone know how Navya's jethani changed?

becoz navya saved shaguns rishta and now she is helping her to win mohans heart so rama has turned positive now
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika_0

wat is meant by this RS n SS?

rs= romantic seg,ss=short story