who said saurabh and vivek don't deserve to be in (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-X-NeeNee-X-

IF-Dazzler

-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you! Their improvement has been amazing and they definitely deserve to be in the finals! Tho some of the jodis that were eliminated also deserve to be there :( But im happy Saurabh n Vivek are in the finals.. I think outa all the jodis, Saurabh n Vivek have been the ones who have shown the MOST improvement!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who said saurabh and vivek don't deserve to be in (Page 3)" in DID Doubles forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akanna

IF-Rockerz

akanna

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Originally posted by akanna

I still believe they didnt deserve to be there as much as Prithvi-Vivek did.. I like SV as a cute pair, and they always come across as two innocent and cute boys.. Their acts do have flaws and synch issues, but I can overlook that when I see some over sensual acts.. I would prefer two boys over a male-female duo when it comes to certain acts!! And a pair with the same gender can always perform a male-female act too, just by making one of the dancer to dress up like the opposite!
Looking at the chaos here, at times I think I dont mind SV winning the show! But still if you ask me whether they deserve it, my answer would be no! They were the weakest from week one, and always were in kasauti, and deserved to be eliminated in week one, week two, and all, but pairs better than them were always sent home!! Of course they are hard working and have improved a lot, but we wouldnt know how the eliminated ones would have done if they were allowed to stay, esp those who didnt deserve to be eliminated so early!! Zee and Dada have a reason anyway!!!

I would agree with you in saying Prithvi-Vivek are stronger than Saurabh-Vivek. But they were stronger from day 1 and to be very honest i would not say that Prithvi-Vivek had improved a lot at the end of the show unlike Saurabh-Vivek. I have always seen in DID that there are only very few that improve by the end of the show and it could be because some of them are really strong from the beginning. But I appreciate the ones who show improvement. Kunwar Amar was one from DID-2. Both P-V and S-V had sync problems but S-V improved drastically and they have proved themselves a bunch of times. I even felt that P-V performances dropped towards the end where S-V had actually improved. Personally, I like P-V more than S-V but i think S-V completely deserve to be on the show coz they earned their position in this show.Smile

Regarding improvement, I agree with you! In fact I said the same - that SV would lead in terms of improvement, in another post of mine.. But in terms of dance perfection in execution, SV have a long way to catch up.. They dance like two school boys doing cinematic dance -- the footsteps miss the aggression when required, so the professionalism is missing.. That's what was there in PV, yes they were better in the beginning, and dont know what happened towards the end.. I dont know if one of them got ill or something.. In terms of aggressiveness, professionalism, perfection, etc, I think SV stand in the last position among the four pairs now... Looking at each criteria, each pair is leading in one thing or other, so all four stand a good chance to win - anything can happen, and it also depends on what Zee wants too!! Wink

btw, agree with you 1000% regarding Amar!! His improvement was awesome, but he also started to dance like a professional rather than a beginner, and followed the techniques for each style as needed... SV need to put in some more force in their footwork in certain styles, as well as make smooth transitions rather than clumsy ones, and they will be set to be at Amar's level... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

luv2dance

luv2dance

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with you dear. They needed a lil more finishing and aggression in their danceSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

shantz

shantz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
HeartSAURABH N VIVEK!!!!!!! HUMAARI CHUNGU N MANGU ,,BEST MALE DID JODI!!!   I JUST LOVE THEM!!!! HeartHeart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.