Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hey all.. I'm sure all of you are very excited for this show as much as I am. Big smile It makes me even more excited as Shaheer Sheikh who used to play "Vir" in Disney's "Kya Mast Hain Life" is the male lead of the show. Though Shaheer's acting was nothing much to write home about in KMHL, I really liked him there. And I'm hoping to see loads of improvement with his new show, "Navya". The promos look really promising and his character Anant seems to be an interesting one. Really looking forward to the show and Shaheer's performance. The female lead looks pretty and hope she does decent acting as well. All in all, really excited! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

poteyiluvsalmantaniya_dostiiSomerholicGirlPyari_Zahraepiphany..Juhi.samratrocksBatameez.P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaheer Sheikh!" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
 even  me  gonna  watch the  show for  shaheer .....  luved  him  in  kya mast hai life...... such  a  romantic cute  boy................ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Batameez.

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I have not watched him in KMHL ! but he has a cute luk *reason i'm attracted towards him * i found him quite attractive in promo's as for acting i'm having  high hope.. hope he live upto them lol  & the girl luks bubbly & cute ! Love the name  Anant ..goes with his image lol ! on whole  excitedd

aewa

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLG_j2KKlg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrI9EVKokDo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE4VQW1oWcI&feature=more_related

links  of  shaheer  first show  kya mast hai life.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Batameez.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The promos are badly promising actually, and this guy is cool too. I am excited, kind of and hopeful. We'll all catch up once the show airs, I hope. Approve

Nicole.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nicole.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kya Mast Hai Life is stupidly cuteee!
Yea..! The promos are tempting! LOL!

nimakapoor

nimakapoor

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i loved kya mast hai life

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
i like him very much though i didn't watch his first show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.