Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astitva to take leap on March 15th (Page 2)

principessa Senior Member
principessa
principessa

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Thanks Sangeeta..

It's sad that Simran & Abhi aren't gonna find their Astha.. I wonder if Simran's father would be dead by then.. Dead

BTW, did you notice that now they use the lastest models of mobile phones? What are they gonna use after 18 years.. Wink

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by principessa

Thanks Sangeeta..

It's sad that Simran & Abhi aren't gonna find their Astha.. I wonder if Simran's father would be dead by then.. Dead

BTW, did you notice that now they use the lastest models of mobile phones? What are they gonna use after 18 years.. Wink

LOLLOLLOL Good questionsWink

I think Alok Nath is capable of playing buddha to very-buddha roles with elan.. a few more strategically placed white hairs, less make-up and a voice that shakes like an autumn leaf and it'll be right up his sleeveTongue

As for the phones... lol.. I think everyone from Simran to Shaguna will have microchips embedded in their skin by thenWink.. or maybe they'll just use TELE-pathyWinkLOL
kamkam Newbie
kamkam
kamkam

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Oh God,then Astitva will become another Piya Ka Ghar where the story is dragging forever. Astitva is much better than that. Please Mr.Ajay Sinha get a closure to this Abh & Simran relationship and let Abhi, Simran, Aastha and Neha's baby live happily ever after. Please Mr.Sinha don't make this as "YET ANOTHER DRAGGING SOAP-OPERA". The story until now is pretty strong and don't jinx it.
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
oh no that means simran will not find her aastha, poor aastha...dunno what will happen to her, who will brought her up.
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I feel that neha's daughter will turn against Simran (thanx to Radha) . Do abhi and simran get married again?
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

ya, thnx sangeeta to break in this news. Exciting stuff ahead!!!!

I feel Radha will just brainwash the new Astha and she will be vengeful to Simran . I think Ananda will turn out to be the old Astha(Abhi and Simran's kid). It would have got the writing genes from Abhi, and will turn out to be a great character.

Ya, i dont think Abhi and Simran will marry now. But what will poor Abhi do alone if he gives his daughter to Simran? Again left all alone!!!!!

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 1:45am | IP Logged

oh erm im confused. what is going on? aastha is kidnapped? or neha's baby is kidnapped. and does neha die? where does abhi go? lol so confusing

Jessi Confused

Aloo_gobi Senior Member
Aloo_gobi
Aloo_gobi

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged

oh..i really didnt want astitva to be another show which takes a leap... i feel the years in between this leap are important and should be shown... and aastha's kidnapping just killed the storyline...coz it looks like abhi and simran will still not get together...

who do u think the main cause of this was :

- simran's dad

-abhi

-simran

-abhi's mum

who destroyed their relationship...? because it was a match made in heaven....and sometimes in life we need to meet the wrong people before we realise who is the most important to us, like abhi has... this is just too much suffering for them.... i would not mind a happy ending, or an ending where they are friends and bring up both children, just seems like simran is losing out always and always looking out for others... she really didnt deserve this..

thats my opinion anyway.... and i wonder who that wicked lady was..maybe kiran set her up and kidnapped her...never know !

Go to top