Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astitva to take leap on March 15th

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Astitva ready to leap on 15 March!

A distraught Simran after Astha was kidnapped

All the masala that is so typical of Hindi serials nowadays, returns with a vengeance in Zee's Astitva --- Ek Prem Kahani, as it takes a leap of 18 years, starting 15 March. While the leap is scheduled just a few weeks away, the new cast is yet to be finalised. Shoot starts February end.

As is the case in soaps of the same genre, Dr Simran, the epitome of goodhearted benevolence, takes in the orphaned daughter of Abhi and Neha and names her Astha, after her own kidnapped daughter. This girl turns out to be a spoiled brat, who wants to be a doctor just to impress Sonu, the son of Dr Manas, who once had a soft corner for Simran.

A little bird tells us that Urmilla (Sonu's mother) and Radha (Neha's mother) are likely to return as important characters on the show, the latter would have a definite influence in shaping Astha's life.

As the plot thickens after the leap, new characters will enter the script to add some suspense and drama. The appearance of a mysterious writer called Ananda is the next twist that viewers should look out for.

Will Simran find her long lost daughter? Will she finally get to meet Abhi? What will happen to Astha? Where is Manas? Who will Sonu fall in love with?

Revealing anything more than this would be letting the cat out of the bag, so keep watching Astitva....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Cool! Thanx sangeeta!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

So Simran won't find her Aastha for many years yet ๐Ÿ˜• .... that's too bad.. and I hope Radha's attitude towards Simran wud have mellowed down by then...

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...thanks sangeeta. That is so sad that simran does not find her daughter and may be the writer ananda is the baby astha who was lost...

But that is really sad....
rouble thumbnail
if simran doesn't find her aastha i don't think i wanna watch the show. what is wrong with the directors....could simran ever get some happiness in her life.  
sangeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta

A little bird tells us that Urmilla (Sonu's mother) and Radha (Neha's mother) are likely to return as important characters on the show, the latter would have a definite influence in shaping Astha's life.

I think they are talking about new Astha ( Neha's daughter) here and Radha is going to poison her mind against Simran.

rads thumbnail

its good thatsimran is going to take abhi's and neha's daughter under her wings -but will she also be marrying abhi again? i tghink that is the questyion whicvh needs to be answered to strengthendr. simrans astitva.

what sdo you think guys? wil simran and abhi get married again? i dont think so..

sangeeta thumbnail

I don't think that Abhi & Simran are going to get married. As the title song says

"Apne hi astitva ka daaman thaame chalte jaana hai"

means that Simran will spend her life with her own identity.

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sangeeta..

It's sad that Simran & Abhi aren't gonna find their Astha.. I wonder if Simran's father would be dead by then.. ๐Ÿคข

BTW, did you notice that now they use the lastest models of mobile phones? What are they gonna use after 18 years.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: principessa

Thanks Sangeeta..

It's sad that Simran & Abhi aren't gonna find their Astha.. I wonder if Simran's father would be dead by then.. ๐Ÿคข

BTW, did you notice that now they use the lastest models of mobile phones? What are they gonna use after 18 years.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Good questions๐Ÿ˜‰

I think Alok Nath is capable of playing buddha to very-buddha roles with elan.. a few more strategically placed white hairs, less make-up and a voice that shakes like an autumn leaf and it'll be right up his sleeve๐Ÿ˜›

As for the phones... lol.. I think everyone from Simran to Shaguna will have microchips embedded in their skin by then๐Ÿ˜‰.. or maybe they'll just use TELE-pathy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
kamkam thumbnail
Oh God,then Astitva will become another Piya Ka Ghar where the story is dragging forever. Astitva is much better than that. Please Mr.Ajay Sinha get a closure to this Abh & Simran relationship and let Abhi, Simran, Aastha and Neha's baby live happily ever after. Please Mr.Sinha don't make this as "YET ANOTHER DRAGGING SOAP-OPERA". The story until now is pretty strong and don't jinx it.