Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chathu_88

Groupbie

chathu_88

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Congrats Srilanka for your wonderful performance in the world cup finals.
Clap
We became runners up for the 2nd time. 
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
You guys are a pride to the entire nation.
Whatever happens, whatever went wrong we believe that you guys made a tremendous effort to fulfill the nation's dream a reality.
Never get disappointed. Never give up.
You guys made all the ethnicities, all the religions a one whole community.
We all stood for you. We all cheered for you in one voice.
That harmony you brought to the country itself is a victory.
Clap......Clap......Clap
Thank you for all you did, all the efforts you took to bring the world cup back to our country.
Although this time we failed cup will be ours in 2015 as failures are the pillars of success.
PROUD TO BE A SRILANKAN............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122LOVE_DMGzooni.bluepriyankumupalSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratulations Sri Lanka" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zooni.blue

IF-Rockerz

zooni.blue

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
aww congrats .. n to india double congos

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the Sri lankan team

yeah,I can understand how it feels:)
m from pak,n when v had no hope cx we lost 3 major players,captain of the team was chosen a week ago-we made it to the semis it felt so good n according to me I think r not winning the match was a victory because for once v united,v had that spirit :)

proud of my team;)
sri kanjana put up a good match:)
India deserved it-well played

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karankittu

karishma23

IF-Rockerz

karishma23

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
being a runner up is not easy at all....its very difficult...and its awesome that sri lanka became the runner up.....congrats to them

and MANY MANY congrats to INDIA for being the winner
love u india

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hearty Congratulations to Sri Lanka.. You guys really played well and truely deserve the runner-up position.. Its not dat who is better and who the best, but it is who's decisions fell to the right places at right times.. Its not dat who's got talent and who hasn't, it is who's talent was at its best at the perfect moments..

And so, i believe, Lankans were worthy competitor of the golden trophy........:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_spriyankumupal

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
now that call good spirit! 

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

Congratulations to the Sri lankan team

yeah,I can understand how it feels:)
m from pak,n when v had no hope cx we lost 3 major players,captain of the team was chosen a week ago-we made it to the semis it felt so good n according to me I think r not winning the match was a victory because for once v united,v had that spirit :)

proud of my team;)
sri kanjana put up a good match:)
India deserved it-well played

well ya, we made it to the semi finals so i for one am very proud of my team/country(i live in the states but i'm from pakistan)  for me, it was a big achievement considering, like u said, lost 3 major players and captain was chosen a week ago... maybe next world cup but till them congrats to sri lanka for runner up and india for winning the cup..  everyone played really well and i'm just glad cricket fever is OVER!!!FINALY we can go back to our regular lives!:D:DLOL

heernprem

heernprem

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Congrats....I even think Afridi made us Pakistanis happy by getting us to the semi finals... Congrats to India...you guys were good competition

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karankittuMeeph

Post Reply New Post

Go to top