Pavitra Rishta

Fool Of The Day : 3rd April 2011

Poll Question: Who is the Fool of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [84.62%]
5 [7.69%]
4 [6.15%]
1 [1.54%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Friday's results

Winner

Anyone Else D'ohThumbs Down

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fool Of The Day : 3rd April 2011" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Manav of course , who else .....

Even after Sulochna is saying  that Savita  called her , Manju is saying  that Savita called her and the way Savita  is behaving , he still mistrusts Archana .....he says that no one knows Archana  more than him ...that is not true at all...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 April 2011 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0594karsrishootingstar27-SushitaLover-

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
my vote goes to savita who never leaves a stone unturned to shock me as a mother..

she wants to prepare all dose sweets to her son when she heard abt him planning her grand son's b'day..till den she considers him as a outsider but used him all for preparations etc..Dead 

i wonder dis show shows such a great mother at one side(sulochana) and another mother lke savita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz-SushitaLover-

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Archana , what was the need to get even with Savita , nd that too on such a occasion where so much drama had already taken place quite silly on her part Confused

zainab_sushita

zainab_sushita

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
manav fool.........why he scold archana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-SushitaLover-

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Manav for not believing his wife.. She is ready to take all the abuses for his happiness.. But he wants her to stand and watch her family getting insulted..

What had Satish done?? He has always helped Manav and Savita Aai very well knows this..

I would have easily voted Savita Aai today for slapping Archana but Manav proved he is Savita Aai's son Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-SushitaLover-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Archana , what was the need to get even with Savita , nd that too on such a occasion where so much drama had already taken place quite silly on her part Confused

You think she was being  even ?? I thought she was trying  to provoke her as she feels that if she answers back to her Savita gets more excited and her adrelanine levels rises and that is why she is getting cured ..
However I do think that it was silly of her to try so hard to make this happen because as Sulochna said ....only she will come out looking bad ....

Piya , I think what Archan is trying to do is make saviat more awake ....like her  old self and that she feels only happens when Savita is in direct confrontation with her .....
And I think it was working but what happened today was a mosfortune ...I don't think Archu meant to hurt Savita ...
But Manav instead of asking  Archana alone as to what happened ...( he should know her this much by now ) mistrusted her and yelled at her ( in the precap ...he should not be demanding answers from him that did she try to burn his mother deliberately ) ..
I don't know ...that's what I felt ..but of course I do respect your opinion but I sort of saw it in a different way ....

However I do agree with your vote ..Archana is a big fool  in many ways ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 April 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Tanya what I meant is Archana is pretending to get even with Savita (from Savita's perspective) but this is not yielding any result and she's the one coming out looking bad as Sulo rightly said m sure there are other ways of curing her and like I said before why take so much risk just go by the Doc's advice

agreed Manav got a li'l emotional

Edited by piya_10 - 03 April 2011 at 11:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top