Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Star of the day is Archana .I am voting for her because I am feeling  sorry for her .I should have called her Fool of the day .This poor girl is in love with a very wrong man and that is her biggest problem ...
Really very bad day for her .I wish she would stop trying  so hard to bring  the mother and son together because  all she will get in the end is nothing.
I liked the way Archu stood up for her parents .....
She looked very nice also ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Should not have watched ME.. Totally pissed off...

My vote goes to one and only Archu.. I am proud of this girl.. She was a good bahu, good wife for her selfish husband and good daughter...

Hats off to Archu today... She took slap and took anger from her husband and whose sake?? Her husband's happiness...

Guys today my post might look a complete negative one... Yes I did not like this ME...
Abhi bhi main gusse se haanf rahi hoon.. Total credit goes to one of my favourite Manav...

Savita Aai - I never wanted to say something like this to a mother.. But today πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  to Savita Aai for slapping Archana... She knows Archana stays in the house and still left Sachin in the house and went out.. Wow what a mother.. Poor Sachu... Savita Aai will be happy if Sachu cries and cries out of hunger but still Archu should not touch him and she will roaming outside... God knows what work she has outside.. Her first priority was Sachin.. She snatched this poor baby from his mother.. What is she doing now?? Only teaching him bad words, not feeding him at the right time and also leaving alone a small baby.. Wow great...

Manav - Wow this guy is great.. Today he came across as a person who was using his wife only to make his mom happy and he be happy...
In one scene he was so happy with his wife that he said he believes his wife's belief and in the next he dragged her to the room and gave left, right and centre.. Why??? He wanted her to stand and watch her parents and relatives getting insulted... He remembered Doc's words now..

Precap looks one of the worst for me.. I pity Archu.. She was only listening and crying and great Manav believed his mom 

omg ! I voted for MANJU πŸ˜† but whatever she said to Savita was right
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my vote goes to Archana...

she did all dat cos she understood  savita wants her to become less important in Manav's life seeing her preparing all that Gulab jamoon etc..
and also loved her for standing up for her parents by taking the blame..poor thing luck is just not wid her..but i'm suree after manav blasting her she is gonna party inside and make her feel well ASAP

i dun blame Manav also cos he is worried for savita also the same time remembering Doc;s words..he didnt wanted to say anything to her but couldnt control himself wen it comes to his mother..

i'm worried for ArMan now 😭
Sometimes I feel Savita is pretending to be sick , how can a sick woman behave like this and her love for Sachu is fake she only rem' him when Archana gets near him at other times poor Sachu is in the hands of the neighbours, her anger and hatred for Archu is all consuming
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Piya even I liked Manju for the first time today.. She was correct... I liked many other scenes as well but m so disappointed with Manav that I did not wanted to mention all that...
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my vote goes to archana whtever she has done W*H savita was right.........
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i did nt watch it...i thnk i hv done good thng by nt watchng itπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piya_10

Sometimes I feel Savita is pretending to be sick , how can a sick woman behave like this and her love for Sachu is fake she only rem' him when Archana gets near him at other times poor Sachu is in the hands of the neighbours, her anger and hatred for Archu is all consuming

i agree..the way she is been showed is really unbelievable..she is sufferng from a Burn which will take atleast 1-2months to heal but she lifted sachu as if nuthng happened to her..
she has only disease of forgetting which she doesnt wen it comes to Archana..