Posted: 13 years ago
everytime.....i am watch ing the show......she keeps shouting and shouting.....i doubt even rani of jhansi shouted dat much....

sory BUT ULKA GUPTA WAS FAR FAR BETTER than krithika as an actress.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

As a child artist Ulka has done her great job, but  even Kritika is doing great, kritika is shouting bcoz she is taking to plenty of people around her in the scene, and ther are certain scenes when she has to deliver dialogues shouting but with the emotions in voice.

This serial as well as Kritika and Ulka should be given National Award,

This is excellent TV show i have ever seen.  
krj87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is shouting because that is required since she is playing such a character. Ulka has done her part great as portraying the younger Jhansi Ki Rani, but Kratika is also doing great. Kratika truly portrays the character of Rani Lakshmibai very well. There's no doubt about it.
may be she is great......but she has became repetitve..same expressions same gussa....and if someone ask me to compare both the artists i will go for ULKA why??becoz she portrayed the soft side of the rani as well...watch as she excels so brilliant between the adult actors when she became jhansi ki rani......wow i miss those episodes...

now its just monotonous.....krithika may be good...but she hasn't shown much colors of the character..

and also i m comparing ulka with krithika......becoz krithika was termed 'better' than ULKA....but today ULKA is far far better....
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
victoria12 thumbnail
guys..no comparison required here at this stage.....ulka was awesome..kratika is mindblowing........  kratika should get best actress award for playing such a powerful character rani lakshmibai...........
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

may be she is great......but she has became repetitve..same expressions same gussa....and if someone ask me to compare both the artists i will go for ULKA why??becoz she portrayed the soft side of the rani as well...watch as she excels so brilliant between the adult actors when she became jhansi ki rani......wow i miss those episodes...

now its just monotonous.....krithika may be good...but she hasn't shown much colors of the character..

and also i m comparing ulka with krithika......becoz krithika was termed 'better' than ULKA....but today ULKA is far far better....

Actually there is no point in comparing bcoz both have given their 100% to this legendery role...Each person has his different style of expressions. If u r saying that her expressions are monotonous then tell me do we look different each time we get angry? Its not possible so why to compare the expressions between two different actresses...Ulka and Kratika have done their roles with perfection so no need to compare...As far as shouting is concerned then its required to the scenes and there is nothing wrong in that...
Edited by anu93 - 13 years ago
shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think we are wrong in comparing the two. Ulka played the role in a phase when Queen of Jahnsi's life was not so turmoiled and britishers were not so powerful....however as a grown up with no support system and jhansi being taken away, the queen is left to struggle 24*7...so where is the scope of varitey......we are now watching the period which was full of struggles....she has to take an agressive stance.

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shalgo

I think we are wrong in comparing the two. Ulka played the role in a phase when Queen of Jahnsi's life was not so turmoiled and britishers were not so powerful....however as a grown up with no support system and jhansi being taken away, the queen is left to struggle 24*7...so where is the scope of varitey......we are now watching the period which was full of struggles....she has to take an agressive stance.

Even I want to say the same thing absolutely agree with you👍🏼...Now when she knows that her husband and child are killed by britishers then she would have naturally become aggressive...
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalgo

True this period is full of struggle and pressure so its natural for her to get angry.