CM Apr 4-8 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kittykrishna

Chellamey Updates,

6th April, 2011- Wednesday..........

πŸ₯³Snakekku Diwali Dhamaka AaappuπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Everyone in CMs house sitting sogamly. Pearl faints. CM offers some water. Chitmaams starts his lecture (Yov!!!!!Nee vaayi vechikittu summa irukkamaatiya??? ) Says CM is responsible for the Pearls sogam now. CM is thiru thiru muzhiching. Chitmaams continues. He says that CM should stop involving in others matters (Idhella nadakara karyamaa?? Vere edhavadhu irundha sollu . Naa keppe!!!!)Vadai comes in rescue of CM (Makkaleh!!Dont think that he has paasam on CM.He has his reasons). Vadai shows his hidden anger on Chitmaams. He says to stop non-sense talk and behave like a elder man. Chitmaams kku fuse out. Vadai says that If CM is wrong,Chitmaams is also wrong since he has sent Amudha with a third person(Vasu). Vadai and Chitmaams exchange their words. CM controls Vadai. CM and AV declares that Vadai is a child. He cant keep anything in his heart. Manasukulla Edhume vechikamaata - Kotto kottonnu kottuva  (Idhenna Mudiya kottradhukku???? ) Chitmaams is unhappy. Comes out. CM and AV konjing him'''''.

Two Police constables come with some books and says that they have got some clues. They hand over those books to CM and tells that they found outside at Rats tuition centre. They suspect that someone has kidnapped Ratna (Police eppovum late nnu teriyum..Aaana Viewers vida Lateaa irukaangle???) Pearls finds out that they are Rats books. Everyone is shocked. CM reads something from book written by Rat 'Snake's men are kidnapping me again in a car' Everyone is shocked. Decides to go to police station. Now Our CM starts telling how to do investigation to Police (What do you think of her ???? Erkanave SENTHAMIZHARASI aache!!!!!!!!) She tells police to call Beach and Snake to the station without informing about the books.

Beach and Snake stationle aajar. Everyone meratufies Snake. But ,Snake is stubborn (Irudeee, unakku innikki Sivaratri dhaan) Inspector shows the books and handwriting to Beach. He says that it is her daughters hand writing. Snake senses something fishy. Top and bottom shaking for snake (Tappa ninachikaadeenga!!!!! I mean hands and legs) Finally Inspector reads out what Rat has written in the book. Further to Snakes disappointment, CM says the First kidnapping story which was seen by Suresh, Electric shock to Ratna and also Snake slapping Rat infront of Bell and Beach . CM tells that if Beach has real father paasam, he would have'''''.. Palaaaaaaaaar  Beach gives a strong palaaaar to snake. (Happada!!!!!!Ethana naala kaathikitrukom,,Gud beachπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Beach says to Police 'Enna seivinglo enakku teriyaadu, I need my Ratna ' and leaves. Snake starts Overaction. Pardons Beach not to leave her.  Recites 'Nga Nga Nga'  Rhyme once again. But this time, he is not in a mood to listen all these rhymes. He goes out leaving his Juliet.

Juliet utter shocked.

Inspector orders the Constables to take Snake into the cell. He says he will start the visaranai after having Biriyaani (Chicken biryani, Mutton biryaani or Snake biriyaani??????????)

Snake comes to CM. Says 'Idhukell neenga badhul sollavendeedhu irukkum'

Our CM says 'Badhul thane.Ulla po Neriyaave Kidaikum'

Bomb pathi enna kekaadheenga. It must be in sleeping mode Or else like DC who doesnt do his duty correctly

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: serials2010

Hi all,

Seeing as no one has updated yesterday's episode I am taking the liberty to do so!! 

Update for Thursday 7th April 2011

CM, Beach, Pearl, her mother and Bell all leave the police station.  Pearl follows her ennanga and says since you now know Snake's dhandavanam, thandavanam please come back to us.  She falls at his feet saying that she has done lots of wrong in the past, please forgive me and come back to our house.  Pearl's mother says that we have spoken bad things about you - please forgive and forget and come.  Beach impassively looks at them and says that I have done my duty as a father but this does not mean that I will come back to you all.  He says that Snake has undergone the worst torture a woman can endure thanks to CM - her hair being cut off is apparantely the ultimate avamanam!!  He says that he will never leave Sneha and that she has done a lot for him.  CM pleads with him and says that she agrees that Sneha's hair being cut was a great paavam (aamma seriyana paavam thaan mudiya vetitu theruvula sutta vittitanga - thalaiya vettirindhaal aachu indha karumathodu munjiya paakaama thappikalaam!!  Ivangala mannikkave kuudadhu!!) CM pleads her useless brother that you are such a nallavan (Appadiya??  Endha angle lendhu indha ayya nallavangala theriyaranga unakku CM!!)  leave Snake, trust me I did not arrange for Sneha's hair to be cut.  Beach for once talks in a well mannered way - says CM let my daughter come home, I will then take a decision.  All walk away

Three adiyal looking women sitting - Sneha sitting in between with her mouth closed with her saree.  They are all in a cell.  The three women start teasing and scaring Snake and Snake all horrified that the women apparantely use their cell as two in one  toilet and bedroom !!  (Guys the look on her face was comical - must watch!!)    The three women threaten her and Snake gives away her earrings and watch.  The women further misbehave and Snake calls out for the inspector to help.  Women tell her that he takes maamul from them so no use.  Snake rushes to a corner and all three women hit her left right and centre. 

In between there are scenes of Ratna shouting and crying for help and some person's leg is shown.

CM's house -  Vadai comes and for his talk to CM I hereby award him with the title of Mr Sensible - He was the star of the day today!!  CM briefs Vadai on the happenings in the police station and tells that Beach slapped Snake in front of everyone.  Vadai says that this problem is now going to grow bigger and bigger and finally it will blow up in your face only.  He says that any problem in CM's family - CM is the one who ultimately pays.  He says that you are so busy with all this problem solving that we are not even able to take care of our child - We had arranged a function for our baby look how it ended.  CM as usual mazhupuffies and says that all I want is for Ratna to be found.  Vadai says that Ratna will be found and Snake will not be kidnapper - It is someone else - He warns CM that Snake will now wreak vengeance on her with redoubled vigour and warns her to be careful.

DC's home -- Dc's wife comes up to DC and says that Anjali called and that Satish is now with her , updates DC about the trouble with Ratna, says Satish is now at CM's home and will come later and that we should not call him anymore as he will not pick up the phone.  DC as usual earth, sky jumping asking why Satish is not coming.  DC wife asks him to go to CM's house and help them in finding Ratna.  DC initially refuses then thinks to himself that better that I go personally and bring Satish back before the bomb goes off.  Says to his wife, lets go and both leave.

Beach vettiaa walking up and down the length of his house.  All of CM's dialogues and Snake's dialogues at the police station are playing in his mind.  Beach looks thoughtful and worried.  Scene shifts to the police station where the inspector calls out for Snake to come out of the cell.  Snake comes crying  says that these women are torturing her and requests for another room!!  Inspector yells at her saying this is not a five star restaurant.  Asks her to tell him where Ratna is.  Snake says she does not know - Inspector hits her a few times, Snake screams rising and Inspector urges the constables around him to hit her with their sticks.  All converge on snake hitting her with their sticks and Snake screams and cries,,,

Lastly, Ratna is shown bound hand and feet and the profile of another person shown (looks like a adiyaal - this is someone we have not seen before).  Ratna crying and shouting out for help...

Thodarum....

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
shamnath thumbnail
Very eager to read the update for yesterday's episode. Please post it as soon as possible. Thank you
nithya_IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamnath

Very eager to read the update for yesterday's episode. Please post it as soon as possible. Thank you

Hi Shamnath,

Welcome to IF Tamil Section. πŸ‘

Please click the like button if you like our updates and do join us in our discussions..

Your encouragement is a energizer for the updaters and DT team.

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT Member
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks eclat..

che.. Bomb Snake vitlernthu kilambiduthey 😑

Gomz too much.. trying to hit Satish..  🀒 Satish should have given 2 slaps to both those arrogant ladies..

Poor Ratna.. yaar kidnap panitangalo?
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat for the lovely update. Bomb innuma vedikalai? Me too think that Satish will be the victim. πŸ˜•
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks Eclat for the Hilarious updates

Yaarukku Sangu   ooooooooooooooothuvanglo????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shamnath thumbnail
I wonder who is the lady who was opening the tiffin carrier. It showed a lady opening it while in the car. Oh God! I hope it is not Rekha. I was really hoping it was Gomathy. Avalum ava mugarakattaiyum. I am surprised that this bomb had not exploded yet.
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update eclat!  Wonder if Satish is going to be the victim?  If so the fellow deserves it.  Even now he is thirundhified because he fears for his life - che indha jenmam kooda Anjali irindhudhaan aaganuma??
Anyway by looks of the promo Snake's slithering is coming to an end - Appa, someone please finish her off and save me the torture of seeing her every second day!