Bhaskar Bharti

Aamir and Ragini at World Cup Final Match-Pics (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Someone please make a siggy yaar...
i wanna have Aamir in my sig boxx.!!!Day Dreaming

btw thanks for sharing everyone..!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir and Ragini at World Cup Final Match-Pics (Page 2)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5Armu4eva-MadRaginiFan-Blueberry_07

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Shweta..thats Alim Hakim right???

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FedererExpress.

yup Tanu its Aalim Hakim...Aamir had gne with him and more of his friends

Yh... thot so.. remember seeing Aamir at the opening of his saloon in 2009..also i guess AS also attended with Shabbo one time...Smile! Nice to know..! Thanks for sharing..

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I also had tickets but decided on goin, wasnt really in mood, so i let my son have my ticket and he went with Akky but all way thru he was askin on POONAM LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL his chachu's influence AngryAngryAngryAngry but later at night i got into the party mood and Bombay was rockin, we were singin and dancin on the streets of Bandra and gettin hugs from unknown women EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

I also had tickets but decided on goin, wasnt really in mood, so i let my son have my ticket and he went with Akky but all way thru he was askin on POONAM LOL his chachu's influence Angry but later at night i got into the party mood and Bombay was rockin, we were singin and dancin on the streets of Bandra and gettin hugs from unknown women Embarrassed

and along with hugs..i read in the papers that... a certain Mr. Immy was getting beaten black n blue by those women's boyfriends and husbands LOL

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

I also had tickets but decided on goin, wasnt really in mood, so i let my son have my ticket and he went with Akky but all way thru he was askin on POONAM LOL his chachu's influence Angry but later at night i got into the party mood and Bombay was rockin, we were singin and dancin on the streets of Bandra and gettin hugs from unknown women Embarrassed

and along with hugs..i read in the papers that... a certain Mr. Immy was getting beaten black n blue by those women's boyfriends and husbands LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL don speak about my assistant Maya like that LOLLOLLOL i know she has a deep voice for a woman but she all woman.........i think LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL she was only one who beat me, she was on my bk and i fell over and she cut her arm LOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top