Chandragupta Maurya

congrats

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
congrats all cgmians here its a golden day of indian history..we have won the icc 2011 cricket world cup and revealed our old glory 28 years laterClapClapClap....so congratulations to all my beloved countrymen.. and the proud
indians all over the world....11 men in blue dress have proved again east and west india is the best.....i am an proud indian todayDancing....so friends lets express your happiness as an indian...and those who are not indians but respect our cultures i am congratulating them too...so let's enjoyParty

Edited by jhum_86 - 02 April 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurManipadmamalwica2Sinha18Fishfish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "congrats" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I am very very happy and out of words to praise my team so i will be back with my comments tomorrow..congrats to all Smile ..and thanks for the post jhumSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
we all proud on our team v r out of dis world des r golden moments for us keep dem save in ur hearts

n congooooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
luv u cgm .its awson show.

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
but still at the time of WC tooo........i never missed an episode of CGM !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.