Posted: 12 years ago
i know this got nothign to do with KMH
butt omgg isnt it damn awesome?????////
im soo damn happpyyyyyyyyyyyyy
oye bale ballee..i swear my dad and uncles were screaming at the tv when they won... good for us, bad for me b/c i have amess to clean :X :X
hehhe jhanvi did ya watch the match? omgg if you did than you shoudl haev shuted heheh
i couldnt control my selff goshhhhhhhhhh

heheh have fun cleaning
haha, no iddint watch we have a party for the match in a little while.. so had to make food for that, otherwise i dont know the C to cricket..onnly thing i know is from lagaan haha
Humara India won the world cup 2011 after 28yrs... Dhoni done wonderful job after Gautam and Virat even Yuvraj...

Congrats boys
balle balle....we won....congrats everyone...🥳
Originally posted by desigrl05

haha, no iddint watch we have a party for the match in a little while.. so had to make food for that, otherwise i dont know the C to cricket..onnly thing i know is from lagaan haha
hehe i didnt know the C of cricket before thhis WC.. it was first  time iw atched cricket.. this year
and i fell in lve with it. now i know everythgn about it ( almost)😆😆
hehe have fun partyingg
oh balle balle oh shava shava India RIPPED Sri Lanka apart thas how my boys do BLEED BLUE FOREVER <3
YEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WELL DESERVED WINS FOR THE BOYS IN BLUE!!! YOU HAVE DONE OUR COUNTRY PROUD NOT JUST NATIONALLY BUT INTERNATIONALLY AS WELL 
congrats to all for winning world cup
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago