Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

NEW male LEAD (Page 2)

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 1352

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Well I certainly agree with you. Introducing a new male lead opposite Anandi wud be the best thing as Jagya's ckt is almost negative now with no scope of improvement as he has crossed all his limits. Even after Gauri revelations in yesterday's episode, I don't think there is going to be any improvement in him bcoz as per the articles he is now going to be into a live-in relationship with Gauri.
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyawida

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2610

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha951000

Originally posted by Laxsha

WE WANT A NEW HANDSOME AND SMART MALE LEAD TO PAIR WITH ANANDI

I HATE JAGDEESH
 
IN MUMBAI, THEY HAV TO INTRODUCE A NEW MALE LEAD

Don't e1 DARE 2 Think of MALE LEAD other thn SHASHANK VYAS at all !!!Angry He is d BEST 4 sure no doubts at ol !!!!Clap due 2 intro... of new male this show will bcm CRAPPY!!!Angry

no i think new male should be introduced so dat jagat can realize dat anandi can also go wid some one elseLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superclub9AkDha_Fanatic

AkDha_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
AkDha_Fanatic
AkDha_Fanatic

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 4726

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by Neha951000

Originally posted by Laxsha

WE WANT A NEW HANDSOME AND SMART MALE LEAD TO PAIR WITH ANANDI

I HATE JAGDEESH
 
IN MUMBAI, THEY HAV TO INTRODUCE A NEW MALE LEAD

Don't e1 DARE 2 Think of MALE LEAD other thn SHASHANK VYAS at all !!!Angry He is d BEST 4 sure no doubts at ol !!!!Clap due 2 intro... of new male this show will bcm CRAPPY!!!Angry

no i think new male should be introduced so dat jagat can realize dat anandi can also go wid some one elseLOL

I know but still ANANDI have some manners  vich JAGATH dosnt hv at ol !!!!Ouch she won't do such things at any cost!!!!!Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaNeha_K

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Joined: 28 April 2008
Posts: 12445

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha951000


I know but still ANANDI have some manners  vich JAGATH dosnt hv at ol !!!!Ouch she won't do such things at any cost!!!!!Ermm


arey gazab........... kya baat kahi ho chhoti.....!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 27292

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i feel they can show like wen Annandi cms to Bombay.......she wud encounter a guy......and then bcm friends.......he will take her to sm shooting places and tell anandi that she can bcm actress..........and i want this.......jags u loser......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Joined: 28 January 2010
Posts: 2610

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

i feel they can show like wen Annandi cms to Bombay.......she wud encounter a guy......and then bcm friends.......he will take her to sm shooting places and tell anandi that she can bcm actress..........and i want this.......jags u loser......

i want to see jagya as a looser...
neither gauri nor anandi should get along wid him...
he should be a Fatehaal...LOLLOL
JanFer Senior Member
JanFer
JanFer

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 390

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i too want i nice caring Mumbai boy for her anandi as i know she wont coose her but atleast to make jagya jealous.
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Joined: 29 April 2008
Posts: 9914

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Balika Vadhu's Lead Actress Anandi on Ramp - Pics

Author: niveditha   Replies: 8   Views: 12706

niveditha 8 12706 11 November 2008 at 11:57pm by Shikhoo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index