Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Kanky, Nikki - nice update on the ff. Loved how nupur told it to him straight. Hope to see her contiuing to do so. Keep up the good work.
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its not usual for me to RES but cant wait to read it ..

Was waiting for an update since like foreverπŸ˜›
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good start!  You have my interest - please keep me in the pm loop!
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part kanky

cont soon
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahakmev

wow nice part

Thanks! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome part. loved it.

Thank you, there! =]

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

res.

Hey, edit soon. (:

Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

lovely part..

Thanks, bud! (:

Originally posted by: neelohoney

lovely and nice part

cool update
keep it up

Hey, thank you! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: aish_punk

reserved

Aish, edit soon! 

Originally posted by: -poornima-

nice part
gr8 update
continue it soon

Thanks, there! =]

Originally posted by: achoose

awesome start dear...

Thanks so much!

Originally posted by: Deepali88

awesome update..its supperb

Yeah, thanks a lot!

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: mihikamahakal7

awesome one kanks!

loved it!
u r ,as usual the best.❀️

Mihika, thanks heaps! =]

Originally posted by: love.mayurarti

superb

Thank you! 

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

amazing part...

Thanks, bud!

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

res!!

Lo, edit soon. =]

Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

Awsum Update !!!
I Reallyyy likedd it !!!! 

Thnxx for the PM & Pls Update Sooonn... 

Hey, Zeenat. Thanks so much! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Bhawna_arti

Nice part.

Thank you!

Originally posted by: shreyuarti4eve

woww itss amazinggg

Thank you! (:

Originally posted by: -moona-

Really Nice part

Thank you, dear. =]

Originally posted by: shreyuarti4eve

nice,thnx 4 pm

Uh, thanks again! 

Originally posted by: sariska_mnarti

Lovely part kanky

cont soon

Thanks a lot, Sariska! =D
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

Cool! I Like it, already. Whomsoever of you two had penned it down, it was so darn brilliant. You, know it was kind of short, but it just occured to me, that if it had been anything more or anything less than this, it would not have been as perfect as it is. Plus, i could actually identify with the guy...the same kind lives in my home, but he hasn't been burdened off, of a responsibility of a younger sister! LOL, if you know what i mean! :P 

I bloody wrote it, obviously obviously! Niks is gonna write Nupur for us. =] Ah, thanks. One of your cousins, uh? Or your elder brother? 

Anyways! Good one to start with! :)

Thanks, G! 

ps: Well...just because I read it in a sleepy mood, doesn't mean, I overlooked the mistake of 'the road to his office' and 'the beach'  both being on the right side of his house! πŸ˜†

Uh, oh! Let's assume 'office', Mayank reaches when he takes a right and the beach is just adjacent. Observation observation! 

Thank you so much, G! πŸ˜ƒ
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

lovely 1st part Kanky...i guess MS part will b urs n Nupur's from Nikki.is it gonna b like that??!!

Yes. Nupur's gonna be Niks's department, and I'll pen Mayank. πŸ˜Š

anyways..i just read the preface n the 1st part together...i LOVE ur character sketches...ur FFs have been my amongst my favs...n this one was even a notch higher...n ask why-coz two INTELLIGENT n BRILLIANT writers r working on it...😊..n don't u guys dare underestimate urselves...!!this is so WONDERFULLY.evrything i mean...n Nikki-i haven't exactly read any of ur works earlier...😳.but this Nupur Bhushan n her description put all doubts to rest...u BOTH r AMAZING guys...!!

You flatter us, Deblina. And we dun underestimate ourselves, we just dun think anything's ever gonna fetch us readership. Not that we like notions like that of the drolling essays but still. Thank you, by the way. 

sincerely feel i can get some inspiration from u two...n start something of my won too...m a bundle of nerves whenever i start penning down anything...n then.end up getting confused as to what n how shall i do it...
Aw. We're, we're cool then. Happy to inspire. πŸ˜† Hope you write something soon. 

anyways.a FABB concept...d past  n present moving simultaneously  will add a special charm to the already great concept...!!

Thanks a lot. Twas spontaneous. 

update soon pleaseee...πŸ€—

Yes. We shall. =]

lotssa love..
Debzy...

Thanks a bundle, Deblina. We're humbled! πŸ˜Š
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

awesum update kanks!!!
luvd d way u showd d variation of present & past mayu...😳
but is it dat all Mayu's parts r gonna written by u & Nups part by nikki kya?πŸ˜•
continue soon...
luv u'll!πŸ€—

Supriya! Hey, thanks a lot, bud! And yeah, I will write Mayank's parts and Niks will write Nupur's. 

Sure. Thanks, once again. πŸ˜ƒ
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

K !πŸ€—

A!

and Hi, Nikki. (Its not discrimination. I just don't want to be very forward. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Alright, so I happened to read the introduction long back. And the first part, today. One thing I can say is that this story is immensely intriguing. Its interesting how both the characters have been etched out. The sense of hopelessness of both the characters that lingers around here, reaches me and that's a commendable job done. Applause to both of you.πŸ‘

Hopelessness reaches A so bad! πŸ˜† Yeah, thanks. These people over here are just roughly sketched, what Niks writes further or what she may be expecting me to write are things none of us are sure about. We're in collaboration, yet spontaneous so much! 

Nikki, I haven't read any of your work (or have i? πŸ€”) But, I am truly looking forward to you writing Nupur. I can see that you are a wonderful writer from whatever little of the introduction that you've written. :))

Niks is great, I told you. And I am as much excited for her next. πŸ˜ƒ

K, I've read most of your works (and your autobiographies 🀣) so its not a surprise to me that you have written this so well. 

Aw, my autobiographies! Classics! πŸ˜³ And lo, la, ah, thanks. 

"I am Mayank Sharma, I am 27 and I've had enough." I've always been sensitive about how writers start their update. And this is very very impressive. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sure thing, I am like an impressive prodigy, you know?! πŸ˜†

About the recent update of yours..So yes, i see how his mind works. I am now understanding his character more and remember the thing I had told you? I think that's not a concern anymore. Because its coming out perfectly. :))

Mayank's manly now. A, am so relieved. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

So erm? Whats left to say? Ah, yes. Nikki, update soon. I'd like to know how Nupur felt about their first meeting.

That's not what Niks is writing, apparently. Let's see, I am looking forward to it myself. πŸ˜ƒ

And both of you, don't be disheartened. You are both wonderful and there's no doubt about that.

Thanks, A. 

- Akansha :)

Quite an essay. But I replied, see. 

Love a little, 

:P
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Next