now dey gonna hav last week's spaghettiπŸ˜†
luvd it!
continue soon!
luv ya!πŸ€—

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey kanky..nice part..

i just lovee your writing style! :)

the convo b/w MayUr was good, though mayank didn't seem to get what she was saying.

thnx 4 d pm
update soon
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update Kanky
loved it
i missed ur ff's
thans for the pm
Nikki update soon next part plzzz πŸ˜ƒ
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

...given I was on a hiatus all this while and it was my turn to write, so Nikki was no help... But we're trying to develop the story now, and exclusively Nikki is planning upon making changes in Nupur. Sigh, anyway - here it is!

@Nikki: I changed the end, guess it's decent now! 

Kanky, it was always decent; I was a tad bit lost when I first read it. Now, reading it with a fresh mind, it's comprehending. And sincerely sorry, the personality of Nupur altering did not come to me at first. It actually came from a website I went to, and this gal's comments were so frank that I questioned the way I was describing Nupur.

Anyways, I ought to get to the part. Like I said in  Romantic Antiques, your style of describing is perhaps better than many well-known authors. I don't know what it's called but Mother-wanted-me-to-get-vinegar and chicken-soup-for-your-dress gives an interesting illusion, and I love it. I forgot who, but some author does this as well. I was inspired to do this, but could never really understand the aspect of it. However, today, you showed me that.

One thing I noticed the most was the way you portrayed Nupur. Yes, she's my department, but you showed her the way I wish Nupur to be. I described to you the characterization in a mere two sentences, and you easily characterized her behavior. So, that was simply the best, and I'm utterly happy that we are writing this hand in hand.
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 12 years ago
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So, yeah, I've read all the parts!! I wish I could have given my two cents on the parts individually, but jesus em one lazy ass! =/

I'm very well acquainted with kanks' writing and have read many of her works. But, its first time that I'd read any of your works, Nikky. And em utterly impressed and i lovey love your way of writing.

Now, I'm acquainted with kanky's Mayank and Nikki's Nupur, and em quite beguiled for how you both bring out the complications and small-small aspects from underhand of your characters.

Two different kinds of writers, you both are. [something I''ve acknowledged] Still, 'the way your imaginations and character-designs merge' is worth the best part of appreciation.

PS: I fell in love with these 'Mayank-Nupur' too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I mark an end to it here! Do keep giving us brilliant updates kanks and nikky! <3:)

Love,
Chandana
Edited by -Ecstasy- - 12 years ago
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey FABB Update Yaaarr!! I Will take sum tym 2 read 3 Updates but will read dem ASAP! Thnxx for the PM!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another interesting part. The start was good in the way it played into the whole notion of stereotypes and prejudices. MN convo was well written and highly amusing. It shall be interesting to see what happens next. Thanks for the PM btw.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So I sat up and read all that's been posted by the duo of you in this thread so far - which by the way makes a very interesting, and much more so, a fresh concept. Although, since I never really followed the show - I'm not a very TV person post one month into any show I reckon - I suppose even if you sold me the very same track as the show itself, it would be new! But it's unlikely such an unorthodox representation of a story could have been a hit series as MJHT was, so I'll assume your story is one of its own. 

Which makes it better to me - you should know that Kanky, from reading Shakespeare! 

And getting more precise, I give you both kudos on not losing thread with minor details in the character sketches. The way these two leads were penned in the introduction has sort of flown out into a stream that widens and narrows at points - widens in blunt revelations and narrows in adding more mysterious hints of what might come - but the connection stays. To formulate complex creatures and remain true to them start to end is rather hard, and you both have done a fine job thus far. 

The last chapter puzzles me a bit - but I reckon part of that is attributed to the fact that it doesn't have a follow up installment yet! Message being, update fast please! 

Thanks for getting me into the PM list, I wish to stay on (:

xx
JZee
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
K!

Wow, I totally loved this chapter. The character of Mayank is one of its kind. And we have your awesome skills at writing here. It makes it an amazing read, truly.

I am gonna specially mention that the imageries you add are top notch! The way you write is distinct and this story is thoroughly intriguing.

Update soon, Nikki. :D

Love,
A!