Dono ke dono too much hai... πŸ˜†
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think everyone is getting irritated with Jethalal now πŸ˜† 
angel_smilz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was funny before but later it turned unacceptable to watch there was not a requirement to emphasise on Babita and Jetha chemistry that much
Welcome here! :)
'Yes I completely agree with you. I respect and love TMKOC because of all of the positive social messages it has portrayed through various tracks thus far, but they are showing mixed messages through society with the Jetha-Babita think because it is immoral. Audiences are confused because its like "Are they trying to promote marital affairs and such vulgure behavior?"
I think the CV's should come up with something in where one of the characters sets Jetha straight and portrays to the audience directly that it is wrong.
And yes, the bhang thing was way overdone.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its a fresh comedy for Sab people (aam Janta). Creatives should not mess with it.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Three's Company :
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CID_HD

Three's Company :

jethia llooks cute😊
chick16. thumbnail
on 1 place,, he calls iyer 'bhai' n babita is like... πŸ˜†
evn iyer tries to protect his wife from d naughty approaches of mr.jethalal,,, but.!!
wel ya i agree sometimes it gets too much...... like in d recent april fool's epi,,, even he wants to go chennai!?!? huh/ 
i really like the flirtings between them,, but believe it or not it gains them TRPs. Also,, everytime it can give a new storyline to them!

chick16. thumbnail
@HD: i like that tom on jethiya,,, just as naughty as him! πŸ˜›
ramshetty thumbnail
i too feel jetha babita stuff has became too over.director should not forget that the serial is highly watched by children and old people too . in indian culture and that too on a family show this is not good.what impact will it leave on children?