sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
alright guys so I may be hoping for too much right now but at some point when Aham finally falls for Gopi - I think he is currently in the process of falling, I want this process to include Aham getting jealous of someone because that someone is interested in Gopi or some thing like 

I can't help but glee at the thought of Aham getting jealous and snatching Gopi away just to keep her all to himself hehehe and poor Gopi being confused as always haha

What say you guys....what else other then being jealous would you guys want....

For one thing I want Aham to really reallllllllllly grovel at Gopi's feet for being such an ass, i hope he falls HARD for Gopi.......................ooooooooo all this thinking is making me soooo happy and giggly hehehe 😃 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love the idea .  but who is it going to be, do you know.
Kavya.S thumbnail
think thats a good idea but i don think it will happen
rosse12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i though about that 2 lol...i wish that happend...:)
macarons thumbnail
I wish such a track comes where Ahem will feel jealous. Hope creatives are listening to our wishes ;D
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great idea, loved your points.

But who will that man be? This will be a long process. So there are least chances of CVs of going that way.
Besdies, Gopi wouldn't even talk to any stranger.
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They can show something like chilhood frnd of gopi. who leave near by their home but later move on and now working for modis and come modi house for some office work and their he see rashi and gopi and recognise them and start taking with them and rashi introduces him as her and gopi frnd who always support gopi in their area and rashi can say such stuff like all in their area belive that he and gopi r perfect couple and made for each other and he knows every little thing about gopi which make our aham jealous
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and our siuper cool nani call him for dinner bcoz he is her bahu frnd and gopi is so happy seeing him and also knows what he like so she make every thing of his choice also which make aham think that they two must have something bfor marriage.
sexyheels thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashima326

They can show something like chilhood frnd of gopi. who leave near by their home but later move on and now working for modis and come modi house for some office work and their he see rashi and gopi and recognise them and start taking with them and rashi introduces him as her and gopi frnd who always support gopi in their area and rashi can say such stuff like all in their area belive that he and gopi r perfect couple and made for each other and he knows every little thing about gopi which make our aham jealous

OMG i LOVED your little plot 😃😃 i was literally grinning like this smile lolz while reading your plot but i think someone like her old friend would be good idea

i just want to see aham realllllly jealous and realize how gopi is like a regular breathing to him without which he can't survive and that if some other man takes her away from him he may just die on the spot because it would be like taking his life away 😃 

that would b something, to see aham jealous 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
soapbubble thumbnail
Am dying for a track where Ahem gets jealous.

How about something like an NRI Modi cousin who is obsessed by all things Indian and traditional. Suppose this cousin visits the Modis and finds that Ahem hates his wife and doesn't want her. First he's shocked and then, decides that Gopi is so soft, so sanskaari and traditional that he would love to marry her himself? Suppose the Modi elders decided to do a mass kalakaari and pretended to give their blessing?
Then Ahem Modi would go into agonies of jealousy and possessiveness and try desperately to get rid of this NRI cousin.

The reason NRI would work is: many people of live outside India are obsessed with preserving Indian traditions and at the same time, he would not have the 'Indian' mentality about not even THINKING about another man's wife.
Bubble