Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rani Mukherji gets candid (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

koolchick

Easy_A

Goldie

Easy_A

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

"I keep doing crazy things, and I drive the man nuts. There are so many crazy things which, obviously, I can't discuss."

ROFL@ driving the man nuts. oh, am i glad she spared us the deets.LOL

as for the rest of her interview, granted, change is good, it's good be in tune with the times as well as public's demand but I think her heyday is LONG past and she should stop trying sooo hard to spruce up her image like she just broke into bollywood. She's 33, yes, that's not old enough to retire just yet and her good girl image had indeed gotten stale and boring but that doesn't mean she has to go through a laborious attitude makeover to the extent that she doesn't sound like herself anymore. Who would have imagined Rani Mukherjee coming up with these kinds of quips like, say, during her KKKG times? I used to find her okay before her "comeback" but now she's being a plain phony with no speck of her real self. Geez. Seriously, I prefer her being herself over this laborious attitude anyday.

chalo, at least she knows how to keep her man "nutty"....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickeraser

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Easy_A

Goldie

Easy_A

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

^She's definitely not sounding like herself, and while I do think she screams DESPERATE by saying all of this, I kind of enjoy these interviews....I don't think I have ever read loonier interviews than her "Top Ten Goals of Self-Fulfillment at the (Late) Age of 33" by anyone else....only Shahid's tweets come a close secondLOL

haha, tell me about it. 
what's that about Shahid's tweets though? LOL

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Easy_A

Goldie

Easy_A

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _VERSACE_

^She's definitely not sounding like herself, and while I do think she screams DESPERATE by saying all of this, I kind of enjoy these interviews....I don't think I have ever read loonier interviews than her "Top Ten Goals of Self-Fulfillment at the (Late) Age of 33" by anyone else....only Shahid's tweets come a close secondLOL

haha, tell me about it. 
what's that about Shahid's tweets though? LOL

He doesn't realize there's a character limit and he makes up his own spellings

In the end, his meanings are all messed up....one time he wrote that Sonam should do her parentsLOL

Shocked ROFL

lol @ making up spellings too. There's Bush who misunderstimates and Palin who refudiates. Now Shahid "does his parents." More the merrier.LOL

koolchick

Post Reply New Post

Go to top