Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

And R-rated discussions are banned this week....but look at how she's tempting us to....she knows how to torture us with these adult interviews and her Adi😆

Not really chica chica; check this out and use this post to your advantage ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

@eraser-If the article has a direct double meaning to it, I won't stop you...but limit mein rakho ji. However, every single is being taken and twisted which really needs to stop. It's like everyone has to see the double meaning in every single thing. I don't want to deal with it for a week. Don't you guys have exams to study for? lol

@shee-Even if that is the case, you do not respond back like that. Don't take things so seriously on this forum ji. I'll read what they all have written, and see what needs to be done. For now, I'll ask everyone:

Guys-don't talk about shee at all. Okay?

And guys, if you want to talk about members like celebs...choose me. Or you know there is always Meena and eraser to pick on. Those two should receive the love they give celebs. (I know for sure, you guys won't mind lol) 

Loophole mil gaya!! 😛

What is the craziest thing you have done in love?

I keep doing crazy things, and I drive the man nuts. There are so many crazy things which, obviously, I can't discuss.

😆

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love this interview...she seems so honest, calm and sweet. love rani. Hopefully, she'll have a successful movies ahead. I loved her pairing with srk so hoping they pair together soon
Originally posted by: eraser

What is the craziest thing you have done in love?

I keep doing crazy things, and I drive the man nuts. There are so many crazy things which, obviously, I can't discuss.

😆

Congrats on being red eraser😛....I wrote that in the chit chat already

That pink fur hides the danger lurking when the handcuffs are not used for arresting people but for doing other things😉

Is that PG-13 enough? (not page 13 lol) I feel so limited😆
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
🤣 @ page 13..you remember!!! 

Oh thank you chica chica! I miss my blue though. Meh, I'll get used to it in 3 seconds. ðŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
^She's definitely not sounding like herself, and while I do think she screams DESPERATE by saying all of this, I kind of enjoy these interviews....I don't think I have ever read loonier interviews than her "Top Ten Goals of Self-Fulfillment at the (Late) Age of 33" by anyone else....only Shahid's tweets come a close second😆
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

haha, tell me about it. 
what's that about Shahid's tweets though? 😆

He doesn't realize there's a character limit and he makes up his own spellings

In the end, his meanings are all messed up....one time he wrote that Sonam should do her parents😆