Flawless Episode . Must watch . But ignorable ..!

Posted: 13 years ago
Todays episode was really flawless ... right from dialogues to choice of words everything 👏. I liked the dialogue CGM will not be a king but an Emperor 😊 .  That was the exact thing  which me 2 wanted. Excellent screenplay .  Chanakya was as usual  sweetheart (sorry Ankita di)😛

but ...  Nitin  looked horrible .. please director Sir take care to remove black  blemishes from  his teeth . He looks horrible wen  he laughs ..  Even Bhimdev was a negative character but Chetan looked awesome , & enacted well ,  Nitin acts  just like a piece of log 🤢

the culmination was excellent👏. &  2things special mention👏👏👏

1. there is something or the other we learn from every experience good /bad or even worst.👏
2. there cant be many coincidences relating to a particular situation👏
3. the skills/actions performed by CGM was excellent👏

it was a FLAWLESS episode   but  missed Dhananand v v much ... & will miss purushdatt😭. & one question was pigeon the mode of transport den?  i dunno
 BLOOPER-

CGM said "isi baat ki mujhe saza mili hai. it should be dandh ! but as its CGM ... it can be ignored.😊

👏
Edited by rinku4u - 12 years ago
It was the best episode of CGM so far, the way they show the fight and connect it with the training and way he was recollecting the skills he learn t and was implementing those skills in fight was just exceptional, they excel today👏👏

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
splendid episode this show is being better to best day by day.....and really i don't knw abt the pegion carryin news...bt still episode was awesomme
totally flawless in my eyes too😆😆😆😆😆  they took v v special care of the dialogues ,,, like "avkaash"," dishank", "bhojan",  good v good i  really enjoyed the  episode .."C" was marvelous 2de👏👏👏👏👏👏 i am already drooling👏👏👏👏👏

bas ...  nitin is really odd one in terms of everything , acting , body language😆😆😆😆oops no language at all .  he should consult a dentist & remove the stains. He looks funny  with the hair😊
Originally posted by jhum_86

splendid episode this show is being better to best day by day.....and really i don't knw abt the pegion carryin news...bt still episode was awesomme

yes in the older days ..
 specially the culmination was awesome & that CGM understood , he was put on right track  was worth watching😊
Originally posted by rinku4u

specially the culmination was awesome & that CGM understood , he was put on right track  was worth watching😊

absolutely that was the best part and mroeover complete resignation to Chanakya...the scene was awesome...its a must watch scene !!!!!
true yar......nw cgm will become veerta ki mishal
Originally posted by jhum_86

true yar......nw cgm will become veerta ki mishal

no doubt in that...😊
Marvelous episode⭐️⭐️⭐️...I've no words Just loved each and every part of today's episode⭐️