Chandragupta Maurya

Flawless Episode . Must watch . But ignorable ..!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Todays episode was really flawless ... right from dialogues to choice of words everything Clap. I liked the dialogue CGM will not be a king but an Emperor Smile .  That was the exact thing  which me 2 wanted. Excellent screenplay .  Chanakya was as usual  sweetheart (sorry Ankita di)Tongue

but ...  Nitin  looked horrible .. please director Sir take care to remove black  blemishes from  his teeth . He looks horrible wen  he laughs ..  Even Bhimdev was a negative character but Chetan looked awesome , & enacted well ,  Nitin acts  just like a piece of log Dead

the culmination was excellentClap. &  2things special mentionClapClapClap

1. there is something or the other we learn from every experience good /bad or even worst.Clap
2. there cant be many coincidences relating to a particular situationClap
3. the skills/actions performed by CGM was excellentClap

it was a FLAWLESS episode   but  missed Dhananand v v much ... & will miss purushdattCry. & one question was pigeon the mode of transport den?  i dunno
 BLOOPER-

CGM said "isi baat ki mujhe saza mili hai. it should be dandh ! but as its CGM ... it can be ignored.Smile

Clap

Edited by rinku4u - 02 April 2011 at 8:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080malwica2Ritu278Mugdhafan01PoonamjayaswalFishfishSinha18Ankita_88...PARiNA...--sanchita--*Dakoo_Minzy*Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flawless Episode . Must watch . But ignorable ..!" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
It was the best episode of CGM so far, the way they show the fight and connect it with the training and way he was recollecting the skills he learn t and was implementing those skills in fight was just exceptional, they excel todayClapClap

Edited by Sinha18 - 01 April 2011 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u...PARiNA...

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
splendid episode this show is being better to best day by day.....and really i don't knw abt the pegion carryin news...bt still episode was awesomme

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uSinha18...PARiNA...

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
totally flawless in my eyes tooLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  they took v v special care of the dialogues ,,, like "avkaash"," dishank", "bhojan",  good v good i  really enjoyed the  episode .."C" was marvelous 2deClapClapClapClapClapClap i am already droolingClapClapClapClapClap

bas ...  nitin is really odd one in terms of everything , acting , body languageLOLLOLLOLLOLoops no language at all .  he should consult a dentist & remove the stains. He looks funny  with the hairSmile

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

splendid episode this show is being better to best day by day.....and really i don't knw abt the pegion carryin news...bt still episode was awesomme

yes in the older days ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
 specially the culmination was awesome & that CGM understood , he was put on right track  was worth watchingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

specially the culmination was awesome & that CGM understood , he was put on right track  was worth watchingSmile

absolutely that was the best part and mroeover complete resignation to Chanakya...the scene was awesome...its a must watch scene !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080rinku4uSinha18

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
true yar......nw cgm will become veerta ki mishal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uSinha18

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.