Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

Ha ha i was right 😆

Was it dream sequence or april fool prank by iyer ????
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It was an April fool's prank , when Iyyer said that I was sure that its an April fool's joke as last year too he and Babita had tried to fool society members, but the TB article made me believe that they are leaving for real ! But I am happy that finally they are not leaving !! 😃
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

It was an April fool's prank , when Iyyer said that I was sure that its an April fool's joke as last year too he and Babita had tried to fool society members, but the TB article made me believe that they are leaving for real ! But I am happy that finally they are not leaving !! 😃

Thank you ishan . I Just saw video on your tube. I'm so happy babita is not leaving, if she did then i would have miss her and jethalal's chermistry ..excellent...:-) Edited by PriyaBB33 - 13 years ago
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
i only fell for dis cuz of da TB article!! M happy dat Babita is nt leaving :) Edited by Shona93 - 13 years ago
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am still not convinced.

Before I become entirely happy that Iyer and Babita are not leaving, I would like to confirm that..

Things which says they may not be leaving are:

(1) All sequences happened relatively quickly so that it wrapped up exactly on 1st April.
only one...

Thing which quite strongly suggests that they are leaving:

(1) TB article. Why would Jethalal and the director spread wrong news that Babita is having indifference with the house?

I am 50:50 convinced yet...Anyone having more news from the production house would be more convincing.

nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if this incedent had come to any other tym I wud've believed it but not if its near ti 1st april