Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Well well its me ANKITA..........yeah yeah you guys know me very very well....me the one who drools over Chanakya(whom we call C with love as Rinku my cutiepie suggested itWink).....this is our DEN and people can analysis episodes if they want to....actually i am going to give my unique analysis you know the drooling over type analysis in this thread.....People can join me if they want....this is my heartiest welcome to all of you who wanna give their analysis here.....Constructive Criticism is always welcome over here as long as bashing of character is not going....if anyone hates me or does not like the present members should not come here...that is it ....!

Edited by Ankita_88 - 01 April 2011 at 11:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2ridhithakurrinku4uLaughItOffcjs369

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lioness' DEN - shishya guru k huye tan,man,dhan se" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
****EDITED****

at first let me drool over on C please.....i can't love him more....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming....how much i love him only i know...

Anyways,let me start with my analysis.....Well this Rushiraj guy is making me falling in love with him again and again.,...he is sooooo freaking good actor yaar !!! the way he emotes....the way her astonishment shown when he got to know that his new guru is sent to kill him !!! flawless flawless........all i can say is , ***SADHU***SADHU***

but in the complete episode , one thing irked me up....that is.....how can a person can be appointed as a teacher in an university like TAKSHASHILA without checking his background....i am not saying about whether he is brahmin,kshatriya or from other caste....i am talking about his status whether he is a serial killer or he is upto something or not !!!! how can he be admitted as a teacher without researching on these facts????this thing i could not understand...but then again there were some faults in the way Takshashila or other universities were being directed....because otherwise these muslim invaders could not destroy these universities sooo muchh !!!!!

next coming to the last scene,Ufff maar daala.....now Chandragupta has completely devoted himself to Chanakya....well that was our ancient culture....whatever Guru used to say, shishya had to follow it blindly,no question....only be a good follower....you people dont need to go to BC ...i asked my mom-dad , they even had this kind of teachers who never ever gave any explanation to student...!!! this was the beauty of guru-shishya relationship in ancient india...!!! well what can i say more, i am loving the show even more....waiting for the enw prashishan from the next day as CGM has completely devoted himself to Chanakya.

Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by Ankita_88 - 01 April 2011 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sss8080rinku4ucjs369

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
okk waiting for your analysys

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
edited guys...

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
 thanks Ankita diClapClapClapClapClap. but Dishank was  not appointed just like that . &  "C" didnt trust him. thats why sent a spy to kaikeyi rajyaSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile. & he was  appointed by the principal after  the Shooter showed his skills in archery ...  as the principal said the main thing were the skills ..Smile

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

thanks Ankita diClap. but Dishank was  not appointed just like that . &  "C" didnt trust him. thats why sent a spy to kaikeyi rajyaSmile. & he was  appointed by the principal after  the Shooter showed his skills in archery ...  as the principal said the main thing were the skills ..Smile

main thing was skill i know...but still they should check their backgrnd tooo...he amy be muslim invader too....these were the fault of Takshashila i guess thats why it got destroyed !!!! at least i think so....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uSinha18

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by rinku4u

thanks Ankita diClap. but Dishank was  not appointed just like that . &  "C" didnt trust him. thats why sent a spy to kaikeyi rajyaSmile. & he was  appointed by the principal after  the Shooter showed his skills in archery ...  as the principal said the main thing were the skills ..Smile

main thing was skill i know...but still they should check their backgrnd tooo...he amy be muslim invader too....these were the fault of Takshashila i guess thats why it got destroyed !!!! at least i think so....

i think muslim invadors attacked and smashed it there was no subotage......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

moonalright

moonalright

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hi friends,
    muslim invaders are not bad they never destroy universities .they respect every religion.but history which we were read were changed because forieners never want that muslims and hindus make friends . this is my opinion plz dont mind .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.