Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
we won it....CONGRATZ...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey its good to see Pri Back on Fire...πŸ‘....
And Ofchourse.. We Won..πŸ₯³ So Partyyyyyyy...
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My brain and heart stopped since we won.,...It will take couple of days to be back....Congrats to every Indians living in India and outside,.,,,,,,,,,We deserved to be champions.,,,,,,,We have ended Vanvaas after taking trophy from SL after 14 yrs...........( i used to have nightmare about eden garden 1996 tears till yesterday but last night it disappeared)
Special thanks to Indian team and Gary Kirsten.....
ENJOY Every Indians .....This is our moment
shiropa thumbnail
beautiful front page guysπŸ˜ƒ

i am too happy, me n my sis danced all d night

finally india wonπŸ˜ƒ
shrinath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

NEW ARTICLE -

PRI IN ACTION ----- look at her expressions......this show gonna be defintely interesting

Solve crime with Harsh Chayya
Buzz up!

After the stupendous success of CID, the longest running crime thriller on Indian Television, Sony Entertainment Television and Fireworks Productions bring alive yet another distinctive and unique crime investigative series to enthrall the viewers.

Surya ? The Super Cop is a crime thriller that revolves around three separate crime investigative units and a binding link between them, a middle-aged blind man Surya who is their friend, philosopher and guide.

Surya- the Super Cop is genius with an IQ of 200 and a vast experience in investigating crimes. He was a senior police officer, currently under suspension pending the report of a Departmental Enquiry probing a tragic incident that he was responsible for. Though, he is not part of field investigations or official proceedings, the crime branch units ask his advice on cases, when they reach a dead-end. Surya's sharp mind gives them brilliant insights and helps turn cases around. He helps out the teams unofficially as the teams hold him as their idol and guiding light. Surya is adored by his juniors and well respected by superiors in the department and it is out of this love & respect that the investigators frequently visit Surya, to meet him and take his advice and guidance in solving cases. And Surya never disappoints.

The show will see a mix of popular actors like Priyanka Bassi, Karan Mehra, Nagesh Bhonsle, Vinay Apte, Kuldeep Malik, Mohit Mallik, Kunal Verma and Surya played by veteran actor Harsh Chayya.

Announcing the show, Ajay Bhalwankar, Programming Head, Sony Entertainment Television said, "Surya ? The Super Cop has a very differentiated and compelling concept with a strong protagonist Surya, who despite having a physical disability has not lost the zeal and appetite to solve the most challenging crime cases. One more special thing about this show is that after a long gap we are experimenting by launching a fiction show at weekday's 9:00 pm slot."

Talking on the launch, Mr B P Singh, Producer, Fireworks said, "We at Fireworks believe in giving our audiences something fresh every time. Our team has been working on Surya for quite some time now and we have put a lot of research and hard work in making this show. While the suspense and the intrigue of the show will be engaging as a crime investigative thriller, the feel and flavor will neither be very intense nor very hard hitting."

Tune in to watch Surya ? The Super Cop starting April 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm every Monday to Thursday only on Sony Entertainment Television!!!

Hi Guys,

Cant wait to see Priyanka Bassi on screen again. She looks hot in thet jacket. Remembers me of her performence in LRL. The show is gona rock.
shrinath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys Congo on the new Priyanka Bassi fc. May her fanfollowing increase a lot.

Guys a small sugession. Why dont we put up daily update on the show and discuss.
Edited by shrinath - 13 years ago
guys did someone seen the new promo? the first case promo...pri was seen in the same get up in the article.......

now can't wait
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojabi

<div></div>monday ko national holiday hone ka koi chance hai kya?mere exams hain.

Aaj hai na holiday so enjoy. πŸ˜‰
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

@pooja : her role matters more than her hairstyle.but i am sure she will look decent......anyways let see the showfirst...only sunday to go.

What difference will be made by hair style? πŸ˜‰
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reasson to rejoice

we won the world cup finally after 28 years later and from tomorrow our all favourite priyanka is coming back on action
so guys its party time