Page 2 Page 150

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Hey it my  first Shop ...
WeLcUm To Me&Mine Shop
For All

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to use my work ...but don't clain it as your'sEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...u can use my work in your creation or ..wat ever it is ...then it's you's but but ...plzzz don't claim it as your work...
diz3.gif

NOW  IT"S  A SHOP
I know no one is excited that now i have made my gallery a shop ...now i can take request ..iam free these days soo y nt i take Request ...soo it will help mee to improve my creation standard
i take Bollywood ,tollyw
ood request too ...

Request
5 Request at a time ..after that i will take other request ...I do nt take PM request ...if it's nt personal i mean any surprise for your friends
etc ...Non Animated signature n icon...
-------------------------------------
I make
Signature (siggy)
Icons
-------------------------------------------------

diz1.gifdiz2.gif

If u want to give Request for signature of other actors/actress then plzz told mee
& feel free to request here n yaa if u do request then In bold words wite Request then post 4 OR 5 pic,.. nt more than that ... iam not soo perfect now LOLLOLbut i will try to make your signature  ...OuchLOLLOL
Most of the creation of actors r missing ..but son i will update my gallery ... if anyone want PM Update then plzzz like my post ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update Pages
Pg- 1
Pg- 2
Pg-4
Pg-5
Pg-9
Pg-12
Pg-14
Pg-17
Pg-19
Pg-20
Pg-28
pg-36
Pg-61
Pg-109
Pg-117
Pg-132

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Riasa - 07 August 2011 at 12:24am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Premar_FanManipadmakinshukkiaashiq_Sahra_kalyanireddysaher_90RadiantTreasurerock8lazyblues-Zeenat-_.mariam._wadi..dollkhajju-Preeti--Stutz-PrincessBushiAnjilicious-KaShti-..Sakeena..-KingAragorn-Esha..mjht_onesaru.g..-Ayesshhaa-..-IamAwesome-.Nabi.Sunshine Girl.lostatsea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Me&Mine Shop For All SHOP#1 CLOSED :)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Tollywood
Feel free
to use them
But plzz do comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Riasa - 06 May 2011 at 9:00am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Premar_FanManipadmakinshukkipyaarideepa0507kalyanireddy_Sahra_kinshukkiaashiqvardah23saher_90RadiantTreasurerock8-pearlyy-_.mariam._frndz_is_my_lyfPaint.It.BlacK..AbhIyalicious.-Zeenat-sejal719wadi..dollAnotherAdmirerxTimax-Stutz-PrincessBushiAnjiliciousmjht_oneEsha..saru.g..-Ayesshhaa-..-IamAwesome-.Nabi...Sakeena..-KingAragorn-Julybaby22Sunshine GirlSanzPaRudholicserendipity..lostatsea.ZoobiDoobi

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
BOLLYWOOD SECTION WILL BE uPDATED SOON :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkipyaarisoniarahejakinshukkiaashiqsaher_90rock8-Zeenat-AnjiliciousPrincessBushi..-Ayesshhaa-..mjht_oneEsha....Sakeena..

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Bollywood Wink
feel free to use
i
f u want PM then plzz press like botton on my up
date sections
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Riasa - 04 May 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

alina30_Sahra_soniarahejaniru273pak.kinshukkiaashiqvardah23saher_90mannat.urwishRadiantTreasurerock8_.mariam._Paint.It.BlacK.frndz_is_my_lyf-Zeenat-wadi..dollsejal719-Stutz-..Sakeena..Anjilicious-KingAragorn-Julybaby22mjht_onesaru.g..-Ayesshhaa-..shaliniastha.Nabi.serendipity.ZoobiDoobi

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Firrst of all, A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to youHugMAy you havee 1000 moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHugHugHugHug

Now, I would like to say something about you..

As you are fresher but your creations are soo beautifull that, We cant say This has been made by some fresher, Coz It totally looks like they have been made by an EXPERTEmbarrassedIm sure In months or 2 you'll gonna be fantastic siggie maker on IFEmbarrassedIm soo sure...

Superb work sweetheart, Keep making them:)Hug

Once Again CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqRiasa-Stutz-

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

Firrst of all, A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to youHugMAy you havee 1000 moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHug

Now, I would like to say something about you..

As you are fresher but your creations are soo beautifull that, We cant say This has been made by some fresher, Coz It totally looks like they have been made by an EXPERTEmbarrassedIm sure In months or 2 you'll gonna be fantastic siggie maker on IFEmbarrassedIm soo sure...

Superb work sweetheart, Keep making them:)Hug

Once Again CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZHug

Thanxxx u soo much baby EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... i will try my best to become expert creation maker ..LOLLOLLOL...hope will succeed in itLOL......i thought no one will like my post as iam new here ....u gave mee chance ....i will prove myself ..... ......n one one thing i want to share .....now iam goldie.LOLLOL....n wat soo fuunny about this is that ..i have seen it now n also don't understand ....wat does it mean ??????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riasa

Thanxxx u soo much baby EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... i will try my best to become expert creation maker ..LOLLOLLOL...hope will succeed in itLOL......i thought no one will like my post as iam new here ....u gave mee chance ....i will prove myself ..... ......n one one thing i want to share .....now iam goldie.LOLLOL....n wat soo fuunny about this is that ..i have seen it now n also don't understand ....wat does it mean ??????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL
Welcome sweetsHug

Inshallah you will yaarEmbarrassed

You turned goldie it means you been promted to the next levelWinklike after godie you'll be a dazzler and after dazzler you'll turn rockerzWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa_magixRiasa

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Wow you are just great.

Loved all your creations especially the Premeer and the bollywood ones.

Keep It up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riasa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top