neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this satya and sanchi's all plans looks like comedy circus

i think most probably it will be s& s on the road if they plan things like this
Edited by neenu55 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
I wonder how they face their compatriots😆  I wish there is a program 2 show wht their compatriots say abt them😆 BTW y was the 🐷 Tapasya remembering moments with 🤡 Veer😡😡😡😡, cudnt she remember her glorious moments with Sid her romantic hero with whom, she enjoyed every minute incl dancing in rain and etc etc😉😆 i want a hammer 2 hit on these useless CVs heads😡🤣
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes till now all S&S plans have flopped till now 😆😆😆Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I wonder how they face their compatriots😆  I wish there is a program 2 show wht their compatriots say abt them😆 BTW y was the 🐷 Tapasya remembering moments with 🤡 Veer😡, cudnt she remember her glorious moments with Sid her romantic hero with whom, she enjoyed every minute incl dancing in rain and etc etc😉😆 i want a hammer 2 hit on these useless CVs heads😡🤣

May be somebody has already done that Shivani and results r for all of us to c 😆😆😆
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

cvs and logic🤣🤣

Yes creative ke paas iski he to kami hai...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
////////////////////
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shyams

If things go on like this, I'm quite sure Oxford guys will be forced to list Uttaran as one of the antonyms of logic in the next edition of their dictionary 😆😆😆

see the irony shyam the show is still doing wonders
it has been 2 yrs almost and they have managed to stretch veer iccha tappu story successfully😲
souroj thumbnail
The most stupid thing is Iccha still keeping quite. On Holi Tapasya was telling one and all I am giving waris to Bzoo😡, next day she shouted at Iccha not to cross her limits😡. How on earth is Iccha keeping quite and still taking all these crap from Tapasya😕😕

Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I wonder how they face their compatriots😆  I wish there is a program 2 show wht their compatriots say abt them😆 BTW y was the 🐷 Tapasya remembering moments with 🤡 Veer😡, cudnt she remember her glorious moments with Sid her romantic hero with whom, she enjoyed every minute incl dancing in rain and etc etc😉😆 i want a hammer 2 hit on these useless CVs heads😡🤣

Shivani even I wrote about it in another thread. What r the Cvs trying to show Tapasya is really in love wid Veer. Playing a romantic song, Tapasya in crying mode feeling sad. Why cudn't she remember the insults which she got from Veer.
For her Sid is sitting in jail. Neither does she care abt him nor does she have any guilt for making his life so misreable
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

May be somebody has already done that Shivani and results r for all of us to c 😆😆😆

quite possible, 😆😆😆 mayb someone hit them for not getting a role they wanted😛😆😆😆