How much more stupid can it really get ?

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know UT CVs have never really cared for logics by this is really the limit. Tapu even after remembering what Rathore did with her continue to think She is carrying Veer's child Either Tapu doesn't have even the basic knowledge of this or has becoming mental and doesn't really bother what the facts are (Tapu also didn't realized she is pregnant for 3 months) and in showing Tapu's character like this CVs have proved that they r the ones who have really becoming mental and have been showing all these illogical storyline to viewers πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bhai, no need in wasting time in looking logic in this show , esp in tappu;s ckt in running a show , they have showed her as the worst ckt ....
she is playing yes and no game, just like a pendulum, cvs failed miserably when they tried their hand in getting her sympathy from audience like showing her as cry baby or someone who is ill treated πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Bhai, no need in wasting time in looking logic in this show , esp in tappu;s ckt in running a show , they have showed her as the worst ckt ....
she is playing yes and no game, just like a pendulum, cvs failed miserably when they tried their hand in getting her sympathy from audience like showing her as cry baby or someone who is ill treated πŸ˜†

Yes Jaya, looks like Colors is attempting to break Guinness World Record here for most illogical show ever shown on TV πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
woh kehthae hai na ,Charity begins at home πŸ˜†.... suddenly i want to respect K work πŸ˜† 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

woh kehthae hai na ,Charity begins at home πŸ˜†.... suddenly i want to respect K work πŸ˜† 

I know Ekta must be thinking even I can't match up with these guys πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
realy look at the story line

one infertile guy
2 wives running after him
one illigemate child
and i6th century haweli and rituals
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

cvs and logic🀣🀣

If things go on like this, I'm quite sure Oxford guys will be forced to list Uttaran as one of the antonyms of logic in the next edition of their dictionary πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

one infertile guy
one illigemate child

And Tapasya with 2 Murga BF - One (Sid) in Jail and another (Rathod) bigger mental thinking only of his child ... doing nothing πŸ˜ƒ
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

one infertile guy
one illigemate child

So much variety I must say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vaise child is illegitimate or not depends on what is the status of Tapu πŸ˜‰
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
very well said NEENU ,

is their a single thing which can be said WOW ??

even satya and sachi are joke

and Diva , budi ho rahi hai , and yet is suspecting her husband who has to be Mahan atma in dealing with a wacko like her , their is no trust in their relation ,