Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

I never miss Comedy Circus

-A +A
Font
Onkar KulkarniPosted: Apr 01, 2011 at 1423 hrs IST
The first thing I do in the morning after my prayers is watch news on either Aaj Tak or Star News.

Among shows, I love following Uttaran, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and my Hi Padosi Kaun Hai Doshi. Comedy Circus is one show I never miss.

Comedy shows are stress- relievers. I also like Koffee With Karan for sheer star-power and interesting content. Since I am an avid movie buff, I catch all English movies on HBO, AXN and Star Movies.

As told by Giriraj Kabra

@screenindia.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I never miss Comedy Circus-Giriraj" in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_smilz

Groupbie

angel_smilz

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Comedy shows are best to watch

soapy

Groupbie

soapy

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
thank you 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.