Sports/Cricket

And India Wins it - World Cup 2011 Champions!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 63

Page 1
Page   of 63
Page 2 Page 63

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Mods, if you could please make this a GA would greatly appreciate it! :-)

Just as the title states talk about the upcoming match right here.

Who's going to win?
Which player will have their best performance?
Etc Etc.

For me ALL HAIL BLUE! Let's go team India. Wanna see a century from Saachin! <3 Wooooot!

And all FB users join this page to show your support for India:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Team-India-for-the-World-Cup-Finals-April-2nd-against-Sri-Lanka/164309196957031

:-)

Let the world cup finals begin!

And our national anthem:

LET'S DO THIS INDIA. CHAK DEEEE INDIAAAA!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I think I can write now.

I'm so happy. Just beyond happy with this victory. Our team worked sooooooooooooooooooo hard and their work paid off. They deserved it. <3 I'm so proud of my team India! Bleedin' blue always.

One thing I loved was that every player interviewed after the game said this one was for sachin. That's true team spirit! <3 So what if Sachin couldn't make a century and got out earlier in the game. The end results was what mattered the most! <3 Much respect to Sachin. He truly is the God of Cricket. We love him. He's been an essential player of the team & Team India will truly miss him. :(

Congrats to Dhoni & Yuvraaj for the respected awards! <3 They both deserved it!

After 28 long years the WC is finally ours. There cannot be a prouder moment right now! <3 Celebrations in India must be crazy as shit. I wish I were there right now celebrate. :( But hey we are celebrating tonight with family. Cannot wait. <3

I'm so proud right now of the entire team. We all got cold after Sehwag's and Tendulkar's early dismissal. It was sad. But Gambhir and Dhoni got out there and did their job. Gambhir so close to a century but fell 3 short. Feel for the guy. But he should be proud. He did the team well. <3 <3 <3

Last but not least, Sri Lanka gave a good effort. They played well & had great sportsmanship at the end. :-) Good try guys! <3

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 02 April 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 178 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAahaanamonicay2507bluemoonAnki262mayur22desichick50sharma6951BB4-Rockyfiddlechopstickkhus1973kashevdent4uRatiKonindn_ashAnjuabcutiedevil1shaggyscoobyzaara10cricketfan1sahujaDips_ArhiPriyaThakurruby.Asin.pkyek_Rashmisami01DemonStarPutijaChalhov-Swetha-Madhavi_Divalliyahdeereyedgal504shivangi278Aurora.Cess-HeartEmWatson_Ananya_lilsashaahsimaButifuleyesmusic2lovepeachpie-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_paiangel_KSG_NehaLvsK.Wahi_-Mandy-Ishan.devashree_hsupercool3-scarlett-..yajnaseni..UnderControl.mimz-sayeed-anizorDarlingSarunAmiiishmadzaboutchocMystiquenatashuSonam.Bpiyualkax.sunayna.x...Mina...samruthaaksh4IFmaris08Yasharanrockskarthi173radtshe_ratchet-Khushi-NinjaInPyjamasanonymous7smj1977.shrutiAR_LOVER-roshnee--Zeenat--SweetGirl---Hope--Vedika126digitalone 33twisted_lizMagicalKashAntlersAngadzgirlScarlet_Glowjassie_17Sam_dean4Eva* ~ Roshni ~ *diyafahnik_sweetpoisondmgmjht4everanon.Shipra_SSavvyShwePoo-Aicha-IshiaYukti_Ratzholic*Resham*MysticNightskhushix-BolNaHalke--Gaganjot--Anaya-minuucityoflightsDhruvieshali~Poonam~-Mink-Vishakha_Sakhi49erFanAngelTeenhuzie12Shivani_4uAnjiliciousgujunpyoJulybaby22ArjaAddict.MohitzPari.viniva sharma-Sonali---Rachna--*Dakoo_Minzy*Siddhi_isomersZaynoo2320PragzieAishMinoz--Ruchi--aishhh.ArTizAngelspiritcrimsonAnjalii...xXxRoshni.samratrocksshininggal2008-KaShti-a-little-hopeesseesse-Jeny--Rinki-..Akaisha..-RegalVintage-AASUSshivani9Real.Madrid--khushi--Charu21GurpreetD--Ari--Mitu_oblivious.devina22ashajsweetdesireDoNotMindmishti_17_Divya_relentless.-Veena-spvdsafeplacetolandiTangled_25P.Kamaljit.Seannisha80ibelieveinpinkwidaprerna4rishavkhusi_*indiandoll89tomnjerry2Badtameez_DilNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And India Wins it - World Cup 2011 Champions!" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Wishing India All The Best In the Finals!!!!!!

Vande Mataram 

I think these lyrics in itself hold a lot of value. Regardless of whether they win the finals or not, the fact that they made it this far and have made India shine high is applaud worthy. All The Best to the Blue Team and Sri Lanka as well. Keep up the Great Work and Keep making Indians Proud!!

Sujalam Suphalam Malayaja Shitalam
Shasyashyamalam Maataram

Ehsaas Thoda To Jagaye Apne Dilon Mein Hum
kya naam hai apna jahan mein khade hai kaha pe hum

Hai humme jana kaha chale hai kahape hum
Humse Pooche hai yeh maatre watan

Jana Hai Taron Se Age Ab Na Rukenge Hum
Ek Nayi Subah Jagaye Sare Jahanse Hum

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 31 March 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasharma6951PriyaThakurruby.sahujaankita10-Swetha-sami01valliyah_Ananya_papiaHeartEmWatsonangel_KSGButifuleyesAngel-Jot._SK_DarlingSarun..yajnaseni..piyualkamimznatashuMystiquemadzaboutchoc.....Lata.....jassie_17SharadDivyankaSavvyShwePoodigitalone 33twisted_lizMagicalKashzooni.blue--Hope--she_ratchet-Zeenat-smj1977.shrutiNinjaInPyjamasanonymous7*Resham*MysticNights-Preeti-49erFanSiddhi_--khushi--Charu21--Ruchi---Rinki--RegalVintage-shivani9Real.MadridAnjalii...xXxa-little-hopeesseesseAASUSdhruviarmaanfananku-Zaynoo2320Roshni.samratrocksshininggal2008-KaShti-devina22nisha80-Veena-spvdrelentless.Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2Nikki_Titli

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i'm so pumped up and excited for this match. :-)

we're having a huge get together at my uncle's house!!!! can't wait! <3

bleedin' blue!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.madzaboutchocIshiacityoflights-Gaganjot-Anjalii...xXxAASUSshivani9devina22tomnjerry2

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I'm cheering for India ALL THE WAY!
And I wanna see a century from Sachin! :)

CHAK DE INDIAAAA! <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-scarlett-cityoflights-KaShti-shivani9Real.Madriddevina22Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
this is so perfect LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiKonindn_ashprettyR3valliyahdesigirl2ViviannAngel-Jot.UnderControl.-scarlett--Zeenat-jassie_17cityoflights-Rinki-shivani9AASUSdevina22Nikki_Titli

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hell YEA baby !Cool We gonna win this! Bleedin blue!
One voice.
One nation.
Bleed blue.Cool

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

desichick50sami01_Ananya_valliyahViviannAngel-Jot.Autumn.AASUSshivani9Real.Madrid.Kiran.devina22Cutiepie Rani

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
With India Always

And I hope the Boys make it this Time.Approve
Am just so PROUD of them

And wanna Wish them all the Very BESTThumbs Up

De Ghumake

Edited by -Preeti- - 31 March 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_valliyahAngel-Jot.SharadDivyankaMysticNightsAASUSshivani9-Rinki-devina22Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
All the best Team India... !!!  Thumbs Up 

We love you blue brigade no matter what !!!! Hug  You guys hav made us proud by going so far in this tournament !!!!   :D

Go hard against the SL n the Cup will be OURS !!!!!  Cool

Come on India !!!!! De Ghuma Ke !!!!

Keep----------------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3valliyah_Ananya_Angel-Jot.pria4everAutumn.-Sonali-AASUSshivani9devina22iTangled_25Cutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top