Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 27

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Crap that happened to me as well once....I only write on Word after that especially if its a longish post....good luck!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 9)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
In appreciation of dadi... i have made a super long post... sorry!!LOL

Thanks girls for the congrats... Do I get an award?? LOL 

I think everyone who watches a serial is pretty much cursed LOL...  first we get roped in my an amazing story....then it drags Ouch...& were waiting for it to be amazing again & then they decide to end it & give it a awful ending where the evil people suddenly go good Confused& the ending makes no sense at all  Angry....

...It happens all the timeOuch... i don't think we've learnt our lessonLOL.. or ever will.LOL.... i wonder if there's a supprt group of how to get over a serial watching addiction...if not we should make one in chit chat ROFL .......Hello My name is Rani & I'm addicted to Indian Serials .... *everyone claps*.... LOL

just in case it is just you that cursed Bahar LOL...... I will provide you with a list of serials that i would suggest you stay away fromROFL

Haha pensioner...... that should be the final group after all the dazzler's and stuff... then you'd know you've been member for way too long..&  I'd feel like there trying to get rid of you...ROFL

Haha... I mean aww poor you LOL.... getting kicked out... I learnt my lesson after yesterday and am sitting upstairs already..... the looks I kept getting made me feel a little scared like mum was gonna call the doctor or something LOL ..... Domestic violence... is superdadi a husband beater ROFL..... maybe Mr Miyagi ran away from superdadi & got caught by pirates & she's out to find him & take her badlaLOL (wait does that make her  evil?LOL) Oops... maybe not this idea.... so instead maybe after he gets kidnapped she realises her mistakes & is off to find him & save her Premi instead!! ROFL

Rain can affect her when she's in her witch form LOL... we can't get rid of the her melting idea... thats too funnyROFL... she still has the 7 lives & danger to water when she's a witch...& maybe when she's evil cinderella she has to entice someone... anyone... & thats where Pin man & Freddy come in...except with Pin Man it's pure Ishq LOL ...one of her personalities will be nice ...

...maybe when a personality dies it goes away... & so we have to keep killing her & her personalities till only the nice ones left & then the nice one can be someone's victim like Pin man'sLOL

CC with no head running aroundROFL...

Omg i just seen your Superdadi picture... hilarious ROFLROFL... she looks like a true superheroROFL

I love how we keep forgetting about the leadsROFL... & only concentrate on the baddies..Nandu killing CC for her making him lose one of his bang... sounds like a good enough reason to meLOL...

I like both idea's small holes which release air from her headROFLROFL... does that mean her brain is missing??... poor big head hasn't got a brain... no wonder she's a little dim in the serial LOL

Ohhhh Jaffa cakes...I had completely forgotten the name, they should bring that advert back. And Nandus bang that fell off could be total eclipseLOL

ROFLROFL hilarious... do you think he'd go psycho if he lost both his bangs?! ... start running around in circlesROFL... or his head will fall off from the shockLOL

I loved the Dinasaur chewit advert... wow that brings back memories... haven't seen that ad in ages..they should bring it back... wait do they still sell chewits??... I really don't knowConfused..... I like the yeo valley advert where the farmers rap & the owl does that crazy head movmentLOL

Hehe your description of the serial killer....maybe he's jealous of Divya head....and they can fall in love (afterall opposites attractBig smile)....but then who's Sid going to be withErmm

love triangle... every story need's one... vampire, serial killer & Big head... for some reason I can't picture a happy ending happeningROFL..... 

Maybe Sid on his journey with the Ninja & The soul can eventually after the big head heartbreak  find himself a nice female vampire... who like long walks after midnight & big teeth LOL

I think the serial killer should start with the chappal...then  double chappal LOL(right & left footROFL) maybe move onto knifes & then when he finally realised that he can't destroy the head... he falls in love with itLOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 07 April 2011 at 4:37pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rani and Pooja for your words. I was AngryCensored when I read the spamming thing Angry, Sorry guys writing it up again so will take time Dead

Originally posted by Sunshine234

DID I DO IT? DID I DO IT???

AAAAAAAHHHH I did it!!!! Thank youuuuu Bahar!!!!!!Hug (Omshanti1111s link worked) woohoo

I'm not an artist (obviously as you see lol) so yup this is the best I could doLOL I present our one and only SuperDadi

WohooooooBig smile That actually cheered me up Big smile

Thats sooo funny. Look that you got the right picture of dadi impression for the superman body.

ROFL So funny.

Is it a bird...Is it a plane....No its superdadi ROFL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 07 April 2011 at 5:08pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Haha no one gave us award when we became senior members before you LOL....kinda funny since we are like totally new members compared to you LOL Rani.

LOL,,, I agree on the serial thing....I'm new to it....I blame my family for getting me into it Dead I wish the creators wouldnt spoil the stories Dead

Hahaha whats your list of serial to keep away from?
My curses has killed Tere Liye and CCBM....and looks liek Gulaal too Dead

I like how you guys are inviting new ways of killing CC ROFL Liking the water idea. 

Superdadi a husband beater ROFLOne minture we dont need anymore villainsD'oh 

Looks like you guys have bad Divya evil  too ROFL

Ok guys my update on the story is not going well now Cry...so going to give up until tomorrow and hopefully get some will power back again.

The strange quoting you guys are doing is confusing me...my poor brain.LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 07 April 2011 at 5:43pm

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

LOL I was just catching up on CCBM (todays part) and it all lovey dovey and then CC comes up on the screen and I burst out laughing, all I can think of is WITCH WITCH! WE'RE GOING TO KILLLL YOUUUU' hehe...I don't think I can ever take her parts seriously from now onLOL

I'm back downstairs now, everyones gone to sleep and I'm doing nothing...not an interesting life i'm leading at the moment

Domestic violence... is superdadi a husband beater  ..... maybe Mr Miyagi ran away from superdadi & got caught by pirates & she's out to find him & take her badla (wait does that make her  evil? ) Oops... maybe not this idea.... so instead maybe after he gets kidnapped she realises her mistakes & is off to find him & save her Premi instead!! 

Haha I love the story! I like Dadi being slightly evil and the abuse is MUST for Mr Miyagi. She can realise her mistakes but then I want her to start up again and Mr Miyagi repenting of why he was ever rescued. But maybe Mr Miyagi was bad before, like maybe he cheated on Dadi....and sid the vamp is Mr miyagis sons....dadi's obviously not pleased with him cheating on her with a vampire so that led to Dadi becoming Superdadi and making her husband suffer for the rest of his life. Mr Miyagi runs away, captured by pirates and then feels the pain...with a song she'll turn good towards him. Other than that I say she's pretty nice lol

Haha I liked that we're giving CC a slow death and then when you start thinking 'aww she's finally good'....'BANG' pin man kills herROFL. Any reason is a good enough reason to kill CC (and Nandu has eclipse due to her....SHE NEEDS TO PAY!) Nandu would go mental if both bangs fall off, he can go on a killing spree and fight big head as well (she's such an easy target)ROFL

Big heads, head is large enough to hold a large supply of air and adequate sized brain....this is a weird thought but when you said her head could be seen from each end of the tree, I thought she might have a melon hidden in her headLOL

I don't think they sell Chewwits anymore but I always liked the song! I love that owlLOL

Awww sid can finally settle down with someone he loves! Hehe the love triangle would be hilarious, sid gets angry and gets all fangey on them and serial killer attacks with lost and found itemsLOL

I think the serial killer should start with the chappal...then  double chappal (right & left foot ) maybe move onto knifes & then when he finally realised that he can't destroy the head... he falls in love with it

Haha atleast the guy will give up with his failed attempts. It'll be like Pin man and CC relationship, Big head will be in love with the guy that's always trying to kill her but in the end killer will give up....but only difference Pin man's going to kill her...he inherit her castle and move in with the girl from the holy hunters....thats what we've learnt from CCBM, evil wins LOL

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Haha thanks Bahar and Rani! Glad the pic made a difference...I didn't notice it until now but her expressions are perfect for flying...I love her as Superdadi!Big smile

'Is it a bird...Is it a plane....No its superdadi' 

ROFL

Dadi is actually good....Mr Miyagi led her to domestic violence LOL

Big heads an easy target lol, sometimes she fighting for good but sometimes I just have the urge to slap her with a chappalLOL

Lol ok see you tomorrow. As we're talking about adverts...Bahar, Have a break, Have a KitKatWink

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
ROFL Pooja at you witch wicth statement of CC ROFL Now I'm going to have that reaction when I catch up with CCBM too ROFL

Better make superdadi's husband the evil one....I like dadi shes cute LOL

Looks for a kit-kat then remembers her gym trainers going to kill her if she eats a kit kat especially this late. Sits down on computer again LOL

Still writing the story....expect a massive update tomorrow LOL but then again gone really slow at writing. 

Chewits are still selling, had one that other day :DBig smile

Edited by peacefulblossom - 07 April 2011 at 5:58pm

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
ROFL Seriously Barah, I can't look at her the same way! I'm reminded of her umbrella hat, nandu trying to kill her, Pin man trying kill her, a puddle, a witchLOL...this is going to scar me for life!LOL

Haha ok, enjoy writing Wink....I'm going back to the witch (todays part is soooo loved up) and then finally sleep....I'm deprived of sleep lately! Later Bahar X

Post Reply New Post

Go to top