Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 27

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

BAHAR & PRIYA........ welcome back .....Hug & hope everything's better for you now Big smile...... I swear I finished replying to Pooja's post today and then all of a sudden I was like....... huhConfused.....ummGeek....... howShocked....... WhereOuch........ whats happening!!Pinch......  I kinda missed all the posts after (I think I accidently deactivated the email about when a reply comes....... tell meConfused)........ it kinda sucks coz now when people reply I have no idea about it!! Ouch

No need to panic dadi is fully clothed.......LOL........ She has another power of flying to LOL....... but laser emitting from her glasses could be her third power ROFL....... wow Mr Miyagi's got no chance with Superdadi around

Keshav as batman LOL........ does that make Yash Robin?? ROFL

Other things we kinda liked for the story was.......... Dadi being married to Mr Miyagi whose been kidnapped by pirates and made into a slave on one of the worlds LOL........ he's cleaning the ship using his wax on wax off techniques........ which shall eventually make him a karate master LOL

awww....No Salman & Shahrukh Jodi LOL... I saw great potential thereROFL... but I'd rather have a alive PriyaBig smile...

Btw i used to watch Tere Liye... but lost interest then i just watched the last few episodes!!..(Am a big big Prem Heer fan so I started watched it for HarshadDay Dreaming... & the i liked the Tani & Anurag jodi toThumbs Up)...can only watch it for the actors for about 3 days if the serials not good & then I stopLOL ... I'm really bad at loyalty ROFL.....Sasural Ghena Phool my mum watches that... but I never got into itStern Smile..............&  I kinda watch Gulaal on & offConfused... I liked it at the beginning when it was about the draught and then then concept changed to her marrying a kid Disapprove...and I stopped but now that the little man gonna grow up & there planning on showing Neil Bhatt (from Karol Bagh which I used to really like & then Zee cut itOuch) as the adult ... I'm hoping for some romance Dead..... i heard there planning on stopping the show too..... but I didn't know there was any confirmation on itConfused  

... chat to you all later xx

Just realised I've become a senior member with this post!!... don't know how this membership things works .... but I feel more powerful now LOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 07 April 2011 at 11:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 8)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Rani welcome to the senior member group. lol. I think its according to number of post. 

Pooja i had problems updating pictures here then someone kindly showed me how to do it.
Need to upload picture on:

This will give you a picture link, need to paste that on attach picture
Preview and then post Big smile

Okey I'm the one stopping the story so time to add my bit.

Fail looks like every serial I give interest in...starts dying and getting cut off. I'm cursed too LOLROFL

x

Edited by peacefulblossom - 07 April 2011 at 1:31pm

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Heey! firstly Congrats on becoming a SeniorWink hehe....when I became a senior member (a few weeks ago) I felt like a pensionerLOL

I can imagine Mr Miyagi teaching dadi karate..... he'd be like Meri Gulab Jamun....I'm gonna teach you karate... clean my car like this 'wax on wax off' & dadi going.. "clean your car.... am I you gulab Jamun or your pulls off norkar"   .... the sari comes off & out comes the superdadi suit ..... Then he'll run & dadi will be flying behind and firing chappals!!....   

ROFL ROFL I can imagine Mr Miyagi sweet talking dadi...he's a smooth talker...he needs to be if he's married to superdadi! I burst out laughing at 'meri gulab jamun' LOL(my sister got angry at me and sent me upstairs lol)... they have one abusive/ scary relationship! I feel quite sorry for Mr Miyagi....maybe he was better off as a pirates servant, atleast he wasn't being threatened with chappals.

Cool she's a shapeshifter and has no control of when she changes...damn I guess the rain won't always affect her then....I'll still rely on Pin man to do the job whenever she changesLOL...awwww I feel sorry for CC now, one of her split personalities might be a nice but I still don't like her...so I'm still up for killing her!Evil Smile

LOLwhen you said 'Pin man dunking her head in water', all I could think of was her head melted and her body just running around waiting for her head to grow back....Pin man would have a heart attack! I'm loving the countdown idea!LOL

ROFLROFL WOW I Wasn't prepared for the hat/umbrella pic...I burst out laughing at that as well. Oh god, the look on that girls face posing with it...she looks like 'why me? Why me?' LOLPoor girl I feel sorry for her! I'm thinking the hat will suit CC...may be nandu can take his revenge on CC (he lost a bang because he slipped on her puddle) so he decides to pull her umbrella hat off when it starts raining and she FINALLLLYYY diesLOL....HAPPY ENDING! Oh wait I forgot about the leadsConfused

OMG your whole scene had me crying with laughter..... It's awesome.... You so gotta write that into our story.... I can image big head hiding behind a tree or something and then you can see the sides of her head which are sticking out  .... & do you think she'll be able to feel anything when the knife man accidently sneezes/ shoots his knifes out at her??.... what with her head being so big ....I think she might feel an itch but nothing else ... she should be safe 

ROFL big head hiding behind a tree and the serial killer would be able to spot her from a distance, poor big head...she never had a chance LOL! Yup I don't think she'll feel much pain (I want to say a small hole would be made in her head, releasing air slowly) and then maybe at the end she could have a normal sized head, that would be one happy ending for her or we could let her live with a big head for eternityLOL

nandu would be perfect he wouldn't even need to say 'half moon'.... juts point to his head 

Ohhhh Jaffa cakes...I had completely forgotten the name, they should bring that advert back. And Nandus bang that fell off could be total eclipseLOL

Talking about adverts, I want the old chewits advert back, you know the one that goes 'I like to chewwit chewwit, you like to chewwit chewwit, we like to chewwit chewwit, we like to ....CHEWWIT! hehe and the dinosaurs on roller skates...classic!Big smile

Hehe your description of the serial killer....maybe he's jealous of Divya head....and they can fall in love (afterall opposites attractBig smile)....but then who's Sid going to be withErmm

Just wondering is it possible to miss 'big heads' head with the chappals!?!!.... he'll think he's won a prize at the end of it.... he should get a trophy if he hits her head more then 50 times ....half a century 

ROFLI just scared my mum again lol...he'd probably use two chappals...she might feel the pain from double the chappal power or will it just feel like a even bigger itchLOL... I can see serial killer getting a little impatient with her nowLOL....his next weapon should beConfused

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Thanks Bahar for the link, I tried it and failedCry. It keeps coming up with a Error message...

lol thats sad! Maybe they won't pull gulaal off yet, It could just be a rumour or not confirmed yetSmile

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Thanks Bahar for the link, I tried it and failedCry. It keeps coming up with a Error message...

lol thats sad! Maybe they won't pull gulaal off yet, It could just be a rumour or not confirmed yetSmile
LOL
Try following this.

Explains it better then me. 

x

Edited by peacefulblossom - 07 April 2011 at 3:36pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG I am going to kill IF!

I wrote such a long update and IF said something about spamming and killed my post OMG!

Have to go write the story again....

OMG Cry

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

OMG OMG I am going to kill IF!

I wrote such a long update and IF said something about spamming and killed my post OMG!

Have to go write the story again....

OMG Cry

what Censored ..... thats sucks!!...

I hate it when that happens... its happened to me but with shorter posts thankfully... never a longer one or I'd fumeAngry......so now  just write everything on word first & then copy,  paste & read through in on a new post.... IF hates word too & it does get messed up quite a lotOuch... but it beats losing the whole thing!!

I feel for you xx

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

DID I DO IT? DID I DO IT???

AAAAAAAHHHH I did it!!!! Thank youuuuu Bahar!!!!!!Hug (Omshanti1111s link worked) woohoo

I'm not an artist (obviously as you see lol) so yup this is the best I could doLOL I present our one and only SuperDadi

Edited by Sunshine234 - 07 April 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top