Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Heeey!! I was thinking have you lot read or seen the vampire diaries? Well CC has the ability to compel people so maybe she's partly vamp....aaaand sid could be hers because his vampiness is going to be activated soon....just a thought of how/why he's a vampire lolLOL

LOL I watch vampire diaries (on and off!!).......  haha poor CC could be looking for her long lost son... who's stuck to the Ninja ROFL ... how crazy would that beLOL!!

I can imagine NT dadi as Virens Mr MiyagiLOL.....dadi could kick ass!

Mrs Miyagi LOL.. dadi doing action sequenceROFL...hilarious we got to include that!!..... she'd be deadly with a chappalROFL

hehe I like the idea of selling them Nivis soul to watch salman and SRK but with ninja in the way, and yup we always have the vampire. Big head will come to good use here....I'm sure she's picked up a lot circus acts which would scare lightening boy (sorry mardLOL)

ROFL our story is going to a whole new level... haha big head scaring the mard's with lightening tricks... one of the worlds should include that.. wait does that make her evil?? Confused..... ek aur VillianROFL

ROFL I'm liking the idea of Salman acting like the girlLOL and when I read you can see a song sequence here....the first song that came into my head was SRK singing 'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho.....aur chaabi kho jaaye'LOL.....there could be lightening in this scene as wellLOL

haha hum tum ek kamre ROFL... i think out hero/heroine should lock them up in a  kamra to bring them together... & then lightening strikes & salman jumps into shahrucks arms... & shahruck gets a back injuryLOL coz he couldn;t hold the weight ... then Salman could do the nursing ROFL... giving nivi a rest LOL

Umm I think Biebers voice has already broken or he's going through the phase right now....I'm a big kid when it comes to watching Nick and disney....so mentally I never grew upWink

LOLLOL... I don't watch Nick or Disney much.... but mentally I haven't grown up either..LOL...... I blame the kids I work with LOL... need to be a kid myself to get anywhere with them & I love it Big smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 5)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
ROFL Dadi fighting with chappalsLOL....but she's good right?? We need a few goodiesLOL. If viren can't handle the holy hunters on his own, I'm sure Mrs Miyagi wont mind...a showdown between Pin man and DadiLOL, chappals flying in the air, Nivi can turn to her ghost self again incase she gets hit by pins, knifes or a chappal

Umm well we were evil trying to sell Nivis soul for entertainment purposes, so Vampire trying to save us from ninja, and then big head comes from circus land and gets involved because her vampire gets hurt....thats a bit of a weird combo (vampire and big head in love)....Bahar said to make her a little nicer than in the showLOL...but who will viren jump on this time if she plays her lightening tricks??? (I doubt nivi will want to catch him). Dadi, SRK leading to salmans crazy jealous psychotic side surfacing (I love the salman and SRK storyLOL)

haha hum tum ek kamre ROFL... i think out hero/heroine should lock them up in a  kamra to bring them together... & then lightening strikes & salman jumps into shahrucks arms... & shahruck gets a back injuryLOL coz he couldn;t hold the weight ... then Salman could do the nursing ROFL... giving nivi a rest LOL

ROFLROFLROFL thats definitely got to be in the story! I'm loving salman as the girl....Nivi will probably be busy nursing Viren with the amount of times we're going to be scaring him with lighteningLOL

The mentally not grown up part, I think thats the only reason how this story can be written lol....

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

HahaLOL......I'd love to see dadi pulling a couple of chappal's out her sari & going all kung fu haaaayaa... on the bad guys!!...... ROFL.... Pin man & Dadi showdown LOL.... chappal v.s pins.... lets hope it not a rubber flip flop chappal that dadi's got ... otherwise it might get stuck to pin mans head pins!!.   ROFL.. then he won't be able to see anything... LOL... advantage to dadiLOL...

yep dadi should be good..... maybe she can have her own tragic love story tooLOL..... that's why she became a karate master to avenge the death of her lover LOL...  coz in our story so far you have to be evil or cursed LOL

haha...  Divya is kinda nice-ish in the show... just very very very dim.Confused..... i think the 'big head' should make her clever in our story too...LOL... a very clever Divya... now no one would expect thatROFL..... and then she could use her genius brain to help our hero/heroine & vampire out!!!..... & if she goes lightening crazy... Viren should jump on Nivi regardless.. fall through like you & bahar said... then another nursing scene .....Nivi will be a fully qualified nurse by the time were done with all the nursing scenesROFL....... & if he jumps on Salman or Shahrukh then there might be troubleLOL.....don't want either of the men thinking the others got a ninja lover on the side..ROFL...

I agree that because were not mentally grown up our story is as crazy as it is.LOL... no other reason for it 

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL I just burst out laughing at imagining dadi having a stock of plastic chappals in her sariLOL....I can't stop laughing lol....hehe pin man running around in circles because he has chappals stuck to his face and then dadi unleashing her crazy moves on himLOL. Will the chappal stock ever run out or is that one of her powers...having a permanent supply hidden somewhere? I'm loving the plastic chappals

Maybe Dadis husband is stuck in one of the worlds due to........

LOLCalling her big head makes me laugh everytime! LOL at shahrukh, salman and viren 

Whats Nandu the Maharaja of??Confused (I wasn't here for that bit)

Story planning coming out goodThumbs Up

Edited by Sunshine234 - 06 April 2011 at 11:16am

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL I just burst out laughing at imagining dadi having a stock of plastic chappals in her sariLOL....I can't stop laughing lol....hehe pin man running around in circles because he has chappals stuck to his face and then dadi unleashing her crazy moves on himLOL. Will the chappal stock ever run out or is that one of her powers...having a permanent supply hidden somewhere? I'm loving the plastic chappals

I think it should be a dadi powerLOL.... that she has a  permanent supply of chappals hidden in her super sari ..LOL ..  then she goes chappal crazy when anyone attacks!!... and because there plastic they bounce back and forth LOL

Maybe Dadis husband is stuck in one of the worlds due to........

LOL haha yeah that's wicked idea... we got 13 worlds to write aboutConfused... Dadi's husband could be on one... maybe he was kidnapped by another gang & made into a slave (wonder what that world shoud be called??...) &..... Dadi is on a mission to save her husband...... he could be looking out the window & singing sad songs about Dadi waiting for her  to come rescue himROFL...he husband should be Mr Miyagi LOL &.... she asked Freddy for a wish too... & he gave her the fighting with chappal power... maybe she could have a flying power tooROFL ... I'd love to see Dadi flying!!.... super Dadi... proper chinese movie style LOL

LOLCalling her big head makes me laugh everytime! LOL at shahrukh, salman and viren 

i love the big head name too LOL..it's hilarious....... i can imagine Divya with a huge head ROFL... reminds me off one of those bobble head dolls!!  LOL

Whats Nandu the Maharaja of??Confused (I wasn't here for that bit)

We have no idea we didn't get that far.... we though it be funny that he's a servant in CCBM & he'd be a Maharaja in one of the worlds... but his hair should stay the same ROFL.... can you think of what world he'd be a maharaja of ConfusedLOL... i have no idea!!

Story planning coming out goodThumbs Up

I'm seeing a lot of comedy in our story LOL... loving it Big smile 

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Bahar's missingConfused....maybe ninja attacked after he found out what we're planning to do with Nivis soul LOL

ROFLCan't get over chappal power and LMOA dadi flyingLOL....can she wear a cape with SD (Super dadi) engraved? Hehe Mr Miyagi held captive (I want to say by pirates LOL). Aaaaahh I need to think about a song....I'll get back to you on that, its going to annoy me until i don't think of a perfect song. Freddy gave her fighting with chappal powerROFL....poor guys knows how painful love is....I sound sadistic nowWinkLOL.

Btw is nandu good? I totally agree with Nandus hairstyle, wouldn't want it any other wayLOL! His hair style suits a baddie/baddy (however you spell itEmbarrassed)....his bangs must be insured or something, I mean its sort of a trademark for CCBM now lol

Divya the bobble headLOL, completely forgot about bobble heads, I like the Churchill bobbleheadBig smile

Not related to the story...but have you been watching CCBM lately? Have you noticed there going down DDLJ route....not important just wanted to say lol

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Bahar's missingConfused....maybe ninja attacked after he found out what we're planning to do with Nivis soul LOL

Maybe... Oi Ninja if your reading this... how about a trade Nivi soul for Bahar body LOL....... I think there more chance of the Salman & Shahrukh fan's kidnapping her... what with the brokeback mountain love story we have going on between the two LOL

ROFLCan't get over chappal power and LMOA dadi flyingLOL....can she wear a cape with SD (Super dadi) engraved? Hehe Mr Miyagi held captive (I want to say by pirates LOL). Aaaaahh I need to think about a song....I'll get back to you on that, its going to annoy me until i don't think of a perfect song. Freddy gave her fighting with chappal powerROFL....poor guys knows how painful love is....I sound sadistic nowWinkLOL.

ROFL   I was thinking about her wearing a cape.... maybe she could wear the superdadi suit & cape with the SD engraved LOL underneath her sari ROFL... ...& when it's time for her to go all superhero kungfu chappal master on the bad guys she pulls her sari off & does the superdadi pose with the outfit on like the one this...ROFL  ...  

[QUOTE=Sunshine234

Haha poor freddy..... we appreciate a good tragic love story LOL.... he must have really loved Evil Cinderella.... for him to be helping drifted apart lovers for free..LOL....

we should include how Evil Cinderella & Freddy met..... was it love at first sight for freddy?... i can juts imagine Evil Cinderella going what pretty claws... & Freddy going all fida over her ROFL ..

Mr Miyagi being captured by pirates LOL... i love that idea!!... a new gang!! ... i can just imagine him cleaning the pirate ship going wax on wax offROFL

Btw is nandu good? I totally agree with Nandus hairstyle, wouldn't want it any other wayLOL! His hair style suits a baddie/baddy (however you spell itEmbarrassed)....his bangs must be insured or something, I mean its sort of a trademark for CCBM now lol

I have no idea...we can make him good or bad... all our characters seems to be going evil...except dadi & the leads!! ... so true about the hair style in CCBM love it on him... I've never seen anything like it before....LOL...& it looks like a baddie hairstyle... i wonder if they insured it? LOL... i can just imagine them saying to him....you can't ruin your hair that mean no touching,  no washing & no sleeping on it LOL... bachara Nandu LOL...

Divya the bobble headLOL, completely forgot about bobble heads, I like the Churchill bobbleheadBig smile

I love the churchill bobblehead too...'ohhh yes' LOL

Not related to the story...but have you been watching CCBM lately? Have you noticed there going down DDLJ route....not important just wanted to say lol

I do still watch it.... only because I'm a sucker for Romance & it's going all romantic nowEmbarrassed...  I see the 'DDLJ' story what with Keshav hating on Viren & Viren being in the house making everyone slowly like him & then Nivi running after him in todays episode as he's about to leaveWink... But I used to think it's more like 'Maine Pyar Kiya' the salman Khan movie don't know if you've seen it... i though it was a classic but everyone i talk to about it is like i haven't heard of itConfused..

Only reason I used to say 'Maine Pyar Kiya' was the Keshav hated him & asked him if he could make a name & earn for himself & then he could think about winning Nivi and their trust back & Viren agreed & tried to get a job without using his family name... really reminded me of 'Maine Pyar Kiya'....... also I swear the Nivren background music changed to sound like the I Loveeeeee youuuuuu (Prem & Suman) background music LOL...

Do you watch any other serials apart from CCBM??

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 06 April 2011 at 3:00pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Heya guys!

Wow I missed alot. Sorry guys I didnt mean to run away. Just been in a really bad mood and didnt want to spoil the mood here Cry

My phone broke Cry for no reason...lost all my numbers and was a brand new mobile. Went to fixing and they said they cant fix it cuz of physical damage. I didnt even do anything to it.

Sorry told you spoiling the mood.

I'll catch up in a bit. Got so much paper work to do blah.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top