Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Rani I just noticed you've been a member of this forum for way longer then me....and look at the difference in post numbers LOL
I obviously spend far too long on here ROFL

I was with my niece and  justin bieber baby baby song came on ROFL....and she was like oooo this girl keeps saying baby baby...

And when I told her that its a boy singing she was like....your lying...or in her words "How your liyaring"

ROFL I found that hilarious

Sorry randomly talking away 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 04 April 2011 at 4:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Heey! I'm always logged onto IF....it's a little unhealthy now lol but to be fair i'm not even by my laptop most of the time (when ever I'm talking to some one online, even FB or something, it always feels as though your talking to yourself....oh now I'm babbling, oh well it is classed as chit chat)

I actually forgot about the lovey dovey contact part LOL...but I like your idea it might be one of her secret powers to sort of turn it off and on. This is probably the first time, I'm coming across a story with soo much weirdness involvedLOL....hey but at least its better than some of the stuff weird stuff they show at cinemasThumbs Up

So hold up is Salman a physcotic lover for SRK? ROFLCuz that would be hilarious to watch...or did I just have one of my slow moments and not read it properly and jumped to any conclusion that I wanted

Bless your niece, she thought Bieber was a girlLOL....i nearly choked on my water when I read thatLOL....i like the way she thinksApprove

I can't believe its still monday (well tuesday soon)! Feels like the whole weeks gone by already. Atleast this stories keeping me entertained

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Hehe I used to post a hell of a lot more when I first joined IF. Nothing much to talk about now so I entertain myself here Big smile

My FB is boring atm friends mostly on holiday Cry, and I'm too poor to go Cry

Good idea....Nivi starts developing her solidness lol....the scene where Viren jumps on her due to the lightening....Nivi gets scared (of Virens sudden movement)and hence turns into her ghost self and Viren goes straight through LOL ,,,,gets knocked out and has a peaceful sleepROFL....Nivi nursing his sore head LOL

I come with with alot of crap when Im tired ROFL

Salman a psycho lover of SRK ROFL.....We'll have to pay them with our souls to get them to act that....firstly they hate eachother atm LOL...and Salma acting gay?ROFL

Hehe admittingly my niece only heard his voice....(he does sounfd girly, not to offend any Justin fans....dont kill me)...LOL found it funny when she wouldnt believe me that it was a boy.

I know what you mean....shatter after Monday!

Edited by peacefulblossom - 04 April 2011 at 5:26pm

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Aaaahh your poor aswell, i second that! Summers coming round and everyones going to be going out and I'm at home for the ENTIRE summer! I've been at home idle for the last few days and I'm already soo bored! Not that I'm complaining about sleep, I could nap for hours with out a complaintLOL

LMOA I couldn't stop laughing at imagining Nivi getting scared, losing the ability to....well to have any contact, viren falls leading to unconcious viren on the floorROFL....haha that definitely needs to be in the story! I think his whole body will be sore after that kind of fall, I can just imagine him running towards her with the mask, waving his hands in the air and screamingLOL....don't blame her for being scared, first freddy and then this

ROFL Salma acting gay...my mum just literally came down and asked me why I'm laughing so muchLOL....aaaah your right I would happily give them my soul for that....crap I can just imagine the couple nowLOL....thats too funny! SRK would play hard to get for a while and then salman could stalk....so he could sort of take revenge in way...Maaan what wouldn't do to watch thatBig smile

lol i found bieber cutish when he first started out in a 'he's a cute child' sort of way, hehe your niece sounds cute.....he does sound girly (Im scared for my life now lol)...

Edited by Sunshine234 - 04 April 2011 at 5:56pm

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Hey… wow you two are going at superspeed LOL… you got any secret magical powers I should know of??? Wink… & loving the story so far!!

Sid as a vampire Big smile… I guess we all agree…… I think our storys going along the lines of … 'cursed or evil … LOL… I guess it's good we decided to make it supernatural otherwise this story would be mega crazy!!

….Evils so fun to write about!!... I think we should turn the leads evil in the end too!! LOL… evil chick flick ending LOL… psycho Ninja Viren & psycho soul Nivi ROFL

Viren smoochie smoochie ROFL I love your words LOL… & I agree that… Nivi will have a heart attack but wait that shouldn't matter as she's a soul so it shouldn't affect her heart Big smile… haha it should be okay then LOL

Bahar if the characters die fighting all the villans… would that make the ninja a soul too….thats a happy ending Wink…. Well kind of!! LOL

Haha Big head (love the name!!) in a circus (love the idea!!)… that would be soo funny… I'm now wondering what type of stunt she's gonna be doing??!!.. LOL

LOL… I felt a  little sorry for Freddy too LOL… cinderella sure is evil doing that too him  but then her hearts breaking too… I wonder who broke Pin mans heart?? … maybe it was the needles LOL & thats why he has so many peircings & then the needle broke & so did the Pin man's heart ROFL

Haha a ninja that's scared of lightening …must have lived on a tropical island before LOL….. love the idea of him grabbing Nivi & then falling through her (I like that were thinking about possible loop holes & making sure there isn't any… Wink)

Viren turning into a ninja could be a birth thing… I'm pretty sure it takes your whole life to become a Ninja LOL… theres usually a whole training camp/hut thing going on & lots of Ninja's practice… there could be another ninja lady in the camp who falls for viren when he was little, but he doesn't like her because he was too busy breaking boards & becoming a Ninja Mard!! … then lady Ninja  could try to separate Nivi & Viren afterwards (love triangle-ish!)… would love to see the soul & ninja lady fighting Tongue… I reckon Nivi with her magical powers would win hands down!!

… I just realised Im adding another Villan LOL… I don't think we can stop!! ROFL

Salman as Shahrucks psycho lover ROFL… your story's got me crying coz I was laughing too much … I've got this image of Salman taking his shirt off & Shahruck peeking at him pretending not to look LOL… this sounds very brokeback mountain… ROFL…….haha maybe not my soul… I'm sure we can tempt them to do it with Nivi soul??…. now im becoming evil too ??... maybe I should consider joining the holy hunters… I have piercings to LOL & the wage should be good!! LOL

And Bahar (you're a super poster!! LOL) reason for my low post count….i was a silent snooper up until bout mid march this year!!… then I learnt to type LOL… and I was like I'm gonna write something… started typing and never stopped… too be honest this is my most active thread Smile… coz I find it crazy funny!!......& I don't usually have time to go onto IF… am on FB a bit but people just call me when they want to chat…am more of a phone call type person!!!

& Justin he is girly sounding (no offence either)… has his voice broke yet??... I wonder how old he is… is he a mard yet? Confused.. ..

Theres this really cute video on youtube i was shown last week of a little boy singing baby… was so cute … the Justin bieber conversation reminded me of him!!

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Quick reply...half asleep here

But ROFLROFL at Salman and SRK gay story. From my experience of gay couples (one of my best friend is gay)...there is always a girly one and a manly one.

Whos the girly one of this couple....ROFL Imagining Salman in a dress and full make up ROFL and girly walk ROFL 

SRK trying to be all manly....ROFL Funnier this way LOL,,,since is easier to imagine SRK as a girl due to body structure.

I'm liking your idea of giving Nivis soul to themLOL, but wait Viren ninjas going to come kick our buttLOL

I dont think Justins voice broke yet Confused, not sure thought dont follow his musicLOL

Hehe we are going to get shot by Salma, SRK and Justin fans LOL (no offense guys we are messing around)

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Quick reply...half asleep here

half asleep... does that mean one eye's open ROFL

But ROFLROFL at Salman and SRK gay story. From my experience of gay couples (one of my best friend is gay)...there is always a girly one and a manly one.

Whos the girly one of this couple....ROFL Imagining Salman in a dress and full make up ROFL and girly walk ROFL 

SRK trying to be all manly....ROFL Funnier this way LOL,,,since is easier to imagine SRK as a girl due to body structure.

ROFLROFL.......so true you would think Salman would be the manly oneLOL...we should definitely swap them over....  I think am going to go pro lightening & salman should be scared of ligtening too & then Viren & Salman can meet & fight their lightening fear together (in a none romantic way LOL... don't want Nivi to get jealous.LOL..) ... Salman should have laal dupatta & entice Shahruck as well.... Im seeing song sequence here too ROFL

I'm liking your idea of giving Nivis soul to themLOL, but wait Viren ninjas going to come kick our buttLOL

I forgot about Viren.... *hai hai hero* Embarrassed...ROFL..... maybe Sid the vampire could help us out .......distract him & .......then  after the deal is done..... will blame someone elseEvil Smile & help virens broken heart healDay Dreaming.... then humari pyar ki kahani will start... ROFL....... I'm totally going evil. LOL... .. someone needs to help me become nice again!!.... too many villians is making me want to become a villian too...ROFL

I dont think Justins voice broke yet Confused, not sure thought dont follow his musicLOL

I don't follow his music too...so i have no idea but everyone does talk about how high piteched it isLOL

Hehe we are going to get shot by Salma, SRK and Justin fans LOL (no offense guys we are messing around)

ROFLROFL... lets hope there aim isn't the greatest!! & they also gotta find us firstLOL... were hiding in one of the 13 lost worlds!!... good luck finding us LOL

and if that doesn't work....

Dear Shahruck, Salman & Justin fans...we love you all... but don't love bullets, knifes, sharp pointy objects or clowns!!LOL...... Nivi is the only soul allowed & if you hurt us... we will haunt you...pakka promise LOL..... yours sincerely Rani, Bahar & Pooja  xx

That should scare them away......... I think were safe!! LOL

(p.s. this is a joke thread ... hopefully no actual fans take offence!!)

I'm guessing by the time I am finished both your eyes will be closed ... good night xx

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 04 April 2011 at 7:14pm

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Heeey!! I was thinking have you lot read or seen the vampire diaries? Well CC has the ability to compel people so maybe she's partly vamp....aaaand sid could be hers because his vampiness is going to be activated soon....just a thought of how/why he's a vampire lolLOL

I can imagine NT dadi as Virens Mr MiyagiLOL.....dadi could kick ass!

hehe I like the idea of selling them Nivis soul to watch salman and SRK but with ninja in the way, and yup we always have the vampire. Big head will come to good use here....I'm sure she's picked up a lot circus acts which would scare lightening boy (sorry mardLOL)

ROFL I'm liking the idea of Salman acting like the girlLOL and when I read you can see a song sequence here....the first song that came into my head was SRK singing 'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho.....aur chaabi kho jaaye'LOL.....there could be lightening in this scene as wellLOL

Umm I think Biebers voice has already broken or he's going through the phase right now....I'm a big kid when it comes to watching Nick and disney....so mentally I never grew upWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top