Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

My parts are in red... feel free to change anything you like... I really don't mind!! 

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

This unusual tale started many years ago with soul...A soul (Neha/Nivi) looking for her body and her journey far across the realms of the 13 lost worlds.  Unknown to her the Pin man & his gang of holy hunters are following her. This gang using their unique style and magical piercings to capture and destroy their victims, have become known throughout the 13 world as the most fierce and deadly bounty hunters that ever lived. Tthey were following her for her mysterious powers that she is yet to know of.

In her lonely quest of body searching she gets trapped between the blades of the wolverine of the gang and to her luck....and ninja wearing black comes to her rescue.

With a few ninja kicks the gang member is thrown through several  walls (true 70/80/90s style Indian action)

"Are you ok? Ninja guy ask

"You can see me?" Nivi back

"Did you hit your head...ofcourse I can see you"

"I'm ok thanks" She replies in shock and  confusion to why he can see her. The gang member had special weapons to catch souls but he seems normal why can he see her.

She decides to keep it to herself and doesnt want to enclose her weakness to a stranger even if the stranger helped her. After some talking Nivi decides to ask the ninija to become her bodyguard...because she is worried that attacks on her were increasing... Ninja disagree first but when he finds out about her ability to cross realms, he readily agree.

Because he too has a secret curse he wants to get rid of...and travelling the realms could help him.

On the corner of the screen a pair of red eyes flash...someone or something is closly following the ninija.

The red eyes focus on the direction of the Nivi and Ninja and then the eyes fade into the shadows.

As Nivi and the Ninja slowly walk towards the direction of the Sun knowing it would lead them to where the Ocean, Earth and Sky meets.... where this world ends and the 1st lost world  known as Shahkaj (Short for shahruck & Kajol () begins.

The Ninja, confused as to how Nivi gained her ability to cross in to the lost worlds decided to ask her questions, hoping she would reveal her secrets....

"Ermm" said the Ninja

Nivi looks towards the Ninja.

"Did you say something?" ask's Nivi

"Yeah... I did... how did you exactly lose your body? ... I mean how does that happen?" replied the Ninja

Nivi looks at the Ninja....staring deeply into his eyes wondering... thinking... should she trust him?... a man who saved her life, a man whose helping her still, a man who she's mysteriously drawn to. As she continued to stare hypnotically into his eyes, the Ninja cheekily said "i only asked because your body might have run away and if that's what happened I'd like to be warned in case it happens to me"

Nivi smiled back saying "no that's not what happened"

"I lost my body because I thought I was doing a good deed and it all went wrong. A forth night ago I went to sleep and dreamt the strangest dream. In this dream there was a man named Freddy who asked me if I was willing to sacrifice a small unimportant part of me that I wouldn't miss in exchange for eternal happiness. Although I didn't need it for myself I thought that my sister whose sad face I can never see could do with some happiness so I said ok. He took me to a room where in front of him was a tattered book, he started reading and I heard him chant that to gain eternal happiness my soul would be traded... I shouted my body needs my soul and so do i.... how do I live without my soul?... he smiled and then I knew I was never going to leave this place....  I prayed I woke up, I screamed, I shouted but nothing!....  no one came to help me...  I knew then that I was alone....  I ran up to him hitting him with all my power he shouted your ruining my chant, if its broken now I don't know what will happen but it won't be good I promise you!....  suddenly I woke up, panting, shivering I felt a little better thinking it was all a dream... only to find out my dream wasn't a dream it was a nightmare and now my nightmare had become real... I had no body and nobody could help me."   

The ninja looked at her with a slight sadness in his eyes like he knew what it was like to have his life ruined.

My parts pretty serious LOL... i though I'd start the Pyar Ki Kahani...LOL...& adventure... will add comedy next time!! 

Feel free to delete & change what you wantThumbs Up.... 

I go a little crazy expressive at times...LOL.....today I am J K Rowling!!LOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 03 April 2011 at 9:43pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Hey Rani, Bahar! Good weekends??

ROFLBahar I loved Divya having the big head (I can actually imagine it) and smallish body'.everyone's cursed and I forgot about Sid, and I agree Rani he should definitely have a key role in this story as CCBM haven't done much for him. So will Sid be Virens relative or no? I like him being a vampire'he can finally have the transition period from GOOD to EVIL (the guy needs some attention) and back to good if you wantSmile

Heeey we're just unique people, but yeah it is a little bit of a worry that we're more concerned with EVIL than GOOD LOL

Hey Rani, I've only seen Kinshuk fighting in two scenes in CCBM'.it's the usual, he starts by beating a gang whom are all surrounding him'.then he gets hurt, then he gets a sudden burst of energy and beats them all one by one, and throwing them in the air, and he does high jumps (maybe red bull ' it gives you wingsLOL) blah blah blah'.you know typical bollywood filmy sceneWink. Oh and then the group of bad people hold him down whilst the main person hits him and then Kinshuk will somehow flings them all offLOL. So I think he'll be able to handle itWink

'instead of thinking that Viren is going to take his mask of & show his face to  Nivi in a lovely dovey way.....I think something bad is going to happen & then Virens face is going to be exposed in a dramatic way......'

Like they did in spider man? Well I can't remember all his face being revealed but I remember the scene when he gets stuck and Kristen Dunst sort of lifts his mask a little and then it's all smoochey smoochey from thereEmbarrassed. Can't imagine Nivi doing that though'.she's unfortunately not besharam enoughLOL

CC trying to entice Pin Man would most definitely be horror for Pin Man'.resulting in him getting his head pinned to the wall and then being stuck with CC and comedy for us'.even though I'd probably be scarred watching CC perform for Pin ManLOL

I love Shahkaj as the first lost world'.this is truly Bollywood inspired Big smile

Lol Rani, I was like this Confused '.but just let me know if I did it wrong'.I'll add my bit now

Oh before I forget to say...I liked both your scenesThumbs Up

Edited by Sunshine234 - 04 April 2011 at 8:33am

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

This unusual tale started many years ago with soul...A soul (Neha/Nivi) looking for her body and her journey far across the realms of the 13 lost worlds.  Unknown to her the Pin man & his gang of holy hunters are following her. This gang using their unique style and magical piercings to capture and destroy their victims, have become known throughout the 13 world as the most fierce and deadly bounty hunters that ever lived. Tthey were following her for her mysterious powers that she is yet to know of.

In her lonely quest of body searching she gets trapped between the blades of the wolverine of the gang and to her luck....and ninja wearing black comes to her rescue.

With a few ninja kicks the gang member is thrown through several  walls (true 70/80/90s style Indian action)

"Are you ok? Ninja guy ask

"You can see me?" Nivi back

"Did you hit your head...ofcourse I can see you"

"I'm ok thanks" She replies in shock and  confusion to why he can see her. The gang member had special weapons to catch souls but he seems normal why can he see her.

She decides to keep it to herself and doesnt want to enclose her weakness to a stranger even if the stranger helped her. After some talking Nivi decides to ask the ninija to become her bodyguard...because she is worried that attacks on her were increasing... Ninja disagree first but when he finds out about her ability to cross realms, he readily agree.

Because he too has a secret curse he wants to get rid of...and travelling the realms could help him.

On the corner of the screen a pair of red eyes flash...someone or something is closly following the ninija.

The red eyes focus on the direction of the Nivi and Ninja and then the eyes fade into the shadows.

As Nivi and the Ninja slowly walk towards the direction of the Sun knowing it would lead them to where the Ocean, Earth and Sky meets.... where this world ends and the 1st lost world  known as Shahkaj (Short for shahruck & Kajol () begins.

The Ninja, confused as to how Nivi gained her ability to cross in to the lost worlds decided to ask her questions, hoping she would reveal her secrets....

"Ermm" said the Ninja

Nivi looks towards the Ninja.

"Did you say something?" ask's Nivi

"Yeah... I did... how did you exactly lose your body? ... I mean how does that happen?" replied the Ninja

Nivi looks at the Ninja....staring deeply into his eyes wondering... thinking... should she trust him?... a man who saved her life, a man whose helping her still, a man who she's mysteriously drawn to. As she continued to stare hypnotically into his eyes, the Ninja cheekily said "i only asked because your body might have run away and if that's what happened I'd like to be warned in case it happens to me"

Nivi smiled back saying "no that's not what happened"

"I lost my body because I thought I was doing a good deed and it all went wrong. A forth night ago I went to sleep and dreamt the strangest dream. In this dream there was a man named Freddy who asked me if I was willing to sacrifice a small unimportant part of me that I wouldn't miss in exchange for eternal happiness. Although I didn't need it for myself I thought that my sister whose sad face I can never see could do with some happiness so I said ok. He took me to a room where in front of him was a tattered book, he started reading and I heard him chant that to gain eternal happiness my soul would be traded... I shouted my body needs my soul and so do i.... how do I live without my soul?... he smiled and then I knew I was never going to leave this place....  I prayed I woke up, I screamed, I shouted but nothing!....  no one came to help me...  I knew then that I was alone....  I ran up to him hitting him with all my power he shouted your ruining my chant, if its broken now I don't know what will happen but it won't be good I promise you!....  suddenly I woke up, panting, shivering I felt a little better thinking it was all a dream... only to find out my dream wasn't a dream it was a nightmare and now my nightmare had become real... I had no body and nobody could help me."   

The ninja looked at her with a slight sadness in his eyes like he knew what it was like to have his life ruined.

Whilst, the ninja and the lost soul made their way through Shahkaj, Freddy sat in his basement with the furnace on full blast. He was flooded with memories of how his life was once normal and how he thought he was in love with the woman whom had the key to his heart. He would have done anything for her, he would have given his life for her but little did he know at the time that, that's what his lover was after. Her name was Cinderella, it was love at first sight for him and he wanted to settle down and start a family with his beloved but she had other motives in mind. In reality, he discovered she never loved him, she was just using him for his soul, she had in fact compelled him many times. She wanted to acquire his soul in order to'.well he had no idea why she stole his soul, she had already booted him out, he was now just a useless corpse wondering the Underworlds.

Freddy shed a slight tear, he was appalled with himself for tricking an innocent girl in her sleep and he still couldn't do the job right, maybe Cinderella was correct when she labeled him as 'useless'. Freddy was trying so hard to recite the spell correctly but the girl kept shouting and shouting, which confused him and angered him further for his actions, he chanted a few incorrect words which led to another lost soul wondering the world. Still in his thoughts, he continued to think that there was no way in hell, he was going to attempt to steal another soul, it felt downright wrong BUT he needed a soul in order to take his revenge with the woman that betrayed him. Freddy now had two options, he could either track down the lost soul and have it for himself or find another victim, he continued thinking which option to opt for.

Cinderella, a tall, thin and long frizzy haired woman sat in her tower admiring herself in the lit up mirror. She looked out the window eagerly waiting to see the love of her life, he was everything she wanted, he was tall, bald with a few white hairs, he had a tanned skin tone, and what she loved most about him was the unique piercings he had. It made him look dangerous, wild and she was one to love the thrill, the experience. Cinderella tried directly asking and indirectly leaving him hints many times to trap her Pin man into her web of love but nothing worked but she knew he was worth the wait. After all, her Pin man and the holy hunters, were attending to some work for her. And then all of a sudden, a wicked smile crept up on her lips as she thought of a brilliant idea, which would finally bring Pin Man and her closer together.

Okkkkk done! was just forming the background story for the evil lover story. I'm not very good at this so If you don't like it'.you can delete, alter or well anything you want to it Big smile

Edited by Sunshine234 - 04 April 2011 at 8:47am

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Heya girls,

Quick reply. Loving the development of the story btw Big smile Its going places.

Pooja my weekend wasn't bad. How was your?

I've seen Kinshuk do one action in CCBM. He wasnt bad LOLbut ninja moves Geek...he doesnt need to worry he has Nivi the nurse him. And 70/80s action scenes lol....everyones a superman there LOL

Nivi and Viren smoochy smoochy ROFL....I think Neha will have a heart attack before she does that scene. LOL

Rani...Your right we have way too much villians LOL...the poor actors are going to die trying to flight them all ROFL

I was thinking of making Sid the vampire too LOL...but what happened to big head Divya then? Whos looking after her? Or maybe after the curse she got trapped with some circus people and the heros will get to that world and save her (indian movie with circus anyone?LOL)

And how did Sid become a vampire LOL?

We seem to be using loads of name....like Neha then Nivi LOL...and then Freddy/JW. Maybe we should stick to CCMB names and describe the characters. Will add some description to story Big smile

Loving the world name ShahKaj LOL...

Btw we need 12 more world.

Other Indian movies you guys wanna add?

P.S I'm too an active person on holiday...dont understand people that go on holiday to sit around in a beach DeadLOL

Pooja I like how your bad Freddy greyish and heart broken. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.

I'll come back and add my bit Smile

Edited by peacefulblossom - 04 April 2011 at 9:21am

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Hey Bahar, Weekend was good, Took mum out all day on sunday so was fun!

ROFL at cicus people! I was thinking Sid could turn into a vampire during the story, possibly due to big headLOL and then circus people take her....aaaaahhh maan can't we just leave her in circus land...she'll fit right inLOL

Ok so we can't get that dramatic then with the smoochinessWink

BTW do we know the reason behind Kindhuk'viren turning into a ninja?

I'm getting confused with the names aswell....so ok we'll stick to CCBM cast

Second possible name for lost world.....Katran or Salaif (it sounds sooo lameLOL, a mix between katrina and salman names). You can use others lol, it was just a spur of the moment thingEmbarrassed

LOL Thanks Bahar, I wanted to feel sympathy for the guy and like Rani said in one of the earlier posts, that its uaully a heartbreak that makes them evil....so YEP he sort of has a heart somewhere deep down

Edited by Sunshine234 - 04 April 2011 at 9:38am

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Hey Bahar, Weekend was good, Took mum out all day on sunday so was fun!

Aww thats cute. I'm guessing some celebration with your dad with india winning too? Or do you support Sri Lanka?

ROFL at cicus people! I was thinking Sid could turn into a vampire during the story, possibly due to big headLOL and then circus people take her....aaaaahhh maan can't we just leave her in circus land...she'll fit right inLOL

Looks like we both dont like Divya LOL...we'll make her alittle bit nicer in our story....maybe after all them years in circus she turned nicerLOL

Ok so we can't get that dramatic then with the smoochinessWink

Hahahaha. That reminds me with Ranis romantic and lightening comment LOL. I agree looks like Indian movie/serial creators love the lightening effect. And also the actress getting scared of the lightening LOL....I want to see a scene with the actor getting scared of the lightening and grabbing the girl ROFL

BTW do we know the reason behind Kindhuk'viren turning into a ninja?

We haven't worked that out yet Confused, Maybe he was always a ninja and somehow Sid turned into a vampire and got stuck with Viren....need to work this one out. Any ideas?

I'm getting confused with the names aswell....so ok we'll stick to CCBM cast

Thumbs Up
Second possible name for lost world.....Katran or Salaif (it sounds sooo lameLOL, a mix between katrina and salman names). You can use others lol, it was just a spur of the moment thingEmbarrassed

LOLHavent they broken up already? Imagine we create a world with them and they are killing eachotherLOL....thats a idea. The heartbreak world. Trying to think of a Salman movie that has heartbreak Confused...

LOL Thanks Bahar, I wanted to feel sympathy for the guy and like Rani said in one of the earlier posts, that its uaully a heartbreak that makes them evil....so YEP he sort of has a heart somewhere deep down

lol...thats a tread. maybe CC got heartbreak from Pin Man hence she turned nuts LOL We are at it again....developing the evilness of the story but wheres the main characters storyline ROFL

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Nah we were supporting India, I just did a little jumping screaming....pretty normal behaviour really Wink

Ok true if Freddy (Jawahar) has a chance of being good, big head can be attempted. I love referring to her as big headLOL

ROFLViren jumping into Nivis arms when he gets scared of lightening....he'd probably just fall right through her on the floor cuz she's just a soul and allLOL. I can actually imagine that and a alittle fire keeping them warm....and then nivis in control as he is acting like the girlBig smile

They broke up??? When did this happen lol. I'm really behind on bollywood celeb news...its funny referring to them as 'news'....anyways umm kajol chose shahrukh over salman in kuch kuch hota haiConfused if that helps lol....I want to see salman playing evil roles....i think he'd be really good in them.

The heartbreak world....maybe thats where freddy lives and Nivi goes through it and he'll be chasing her again for her soul LOLand then ninja mard rescues her but gets scratched by freddys claws in the process leading for something to happen....oooo the uncovering of his face!!!! I'm too attached to freddyErmm, thats a little spooky!

ROFL Theres little about the leads here and more about evil, our state of minds are not right...I blame societyLOL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I'm totally shattered. So will add my bit tomorrow when I get some free time to think and mum doesnt keep calling me.

Big head is a good nameROFL for DIvya

Hehe Pooja Viren jumping to hold Nivi and going thorugh her is soo funny LOL....a ninja thats scared of lightening ROFL...How are they going to be lovey dovey with no contact lol.....maybe one of Nivis secret powers that she doesnt know of yetLOL

My brother is a big Salman fan and I'm sure he said something about them breaking up....hahaha I dont really know much myself.

Heartbreak world with Freddy sounds good. Haha I like how we keep going back to Shah Ruck Khan movie.....maybe he should put Salman in one of SRK psycho obsessive lover movie and make Salman a psycho lover...

OMG Guess what we are making more villains ROFL  

I blame society too LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 04 April 2011 at 3:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top