Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 27

Page 1 Page 26
Page   of 27

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
why Hello hello hello

You've not lost meWink ...  I'm stuck to this post with superglue LOL...

Ramadan Mubarak to you too

I'm mega sleepy too... I tend to try and sleep till after sehri and up for work at 9Confused.. then i have a nap at work LOL... they have sofa's upstairs where counselling sessions happen and if one of the rooms is free I jump in on my lunch break and knock outLOL... so far only fallen asleep once considering it's only the fourth fast I think I'm doing pretty goodBig smile ... my work mates think I'm crazy and decided 2 be clever and not let me sleep. On the second fast they ran in and shouted my name, I jumped like I'd been caught doing a crime totally scared the crap outta meOuch, since then I stick a chair in front of the door and listen for the bang sound when my colleague go wack against the door...it's like a war zoneLOLNuke... I've only known them for 3 weeks but the women working there are so funny.

the government has gone crazy!!... cuts and tax are there favourite wordsDead I do miss my old job but I'm glad I don't do it any more... It was hard work looking after kids whose families had deserted them.  I feel bad for them... they all have to be relocated to different sites and they were proper tight nit groupOuch... I hope wherever they are, there well and happy!!

Holiday I need one... i wanna go but everyone seems busy, Is turkey good? I've heard so much about it but never been its on my list of places to go...also I need money!!! 

Haha CRB checks are only needed if we work with kids or vulnerbale people...so stay away from them and will be safe... Also we haven't been caught trying to take over the world with out supernatural friends LOL... so safe for now!!

Thanks for the good luck... I'm going for an induction on Tuesday... But I've seen it and really like the place, hopefully i enjoy it... Don't want to leave the women's centre though I'm having too much fun thereConfused

And finally yeah I love harry potter... why do you ask?... am not a crazy loopy psycho fan but I enjoy the movies... Haven't seen the new last one yet... was going to go yesterday but ended up watching captain america instead Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 27)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Here comes the crazy quoting again LOL

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

why Hello hello hello

You've not lost meWink ...  I'm stuck to this post with superglue LOL...

Partywoohoo

Ramadan Mubarak to you too

Thanks

I'm mega sleepy too... I tend to try and sleep till after sehri and up for work at 9Confused.. then i have a nap at work LOL... they have sofa's upstairs where counselling sessions happen and if one of the rooms is free I jump in on my lunch break and knock outLOL... so far only fallen asleep once considering it's only the fourth fast I think I'm doing pretty goodBig smile ... my work mates think I'm crazy and decided 2 be clever and not let me sleep. On the second fast they ran in and shouted my name, I jumped like I'd been caught doing a crime totally scared the crap outta meOuch, since then I stick a chair in front of the door and listen for the bang sound when my colleague go wack against the door...it's like a war zoneLOLNuke... I've only known them for 3 weeks but the women working there are so funny.

Hehe sleeping is the way to go. I used to wake in a bakers when i was working few years back and I survived and the long hours too. But now...I get really light headed..like I went to town...helped a little in the kitchen ran around with the kids. And just before breaking my fast I was nearly going to die Dead Haha I guess it was just the one off.

Hehehe your work mates. But poor you I bet you had a shock of your life. 

the government has gone crazy!!... cuts and tax are there favourite wordsDead I do miss my old job but I'm glad I don't do it any more... It was hard work looking after kids whose families had deserted them.  I feel bad for them... they all have to be relocated to different sites and they were proper tight nit groupOuch... I hope wherever they are, there well and happy!!

Aww no thats really bad to separate kids like that. Especially when they are valuable and some how found eachother. Thats terrible. I also hope they have settled down in their new environment and this change didn't leave a lasting scar on them.

Holiday I need one... i wanna go but everyone seems busy, Is turkey good? I've heard so much about it but never been its on my list of places to go...also I need money!!! 

Turkey is nice and every area is different. If you want culture etc then go to Istanbul its beautiful. Marmarus is more for party, beach, excursions (buggy, go karting etc). But can also do day trips to sites etc

Tell me about it I need money too, my sister felt sorry for me this year and kind of paid most of the trip for me...opps. 

But I really really want to go to Egypt. 

Haha CRB checks are only needed if we work with kids or vulnerbale people...so stay away from them and will be safe... Also we haven't been caught trying to take over the world with out supernatural friends LOL... so safe for now!!

Hehe I guess I won't be needing a CRB for engineering LOL, I passed the last one when I went to work for a hospital LOL. I was a sweet kid then ROFL

But since we have the supernatural friends no one can touch us Evil Smile

Thanks for the good luck... I'm going for an induction on Tuesday... But I've seen it and really like the place, hopefully i enjoy it... Don't want to leave the women's centre though I'm having too much fun thereConfused

Woop I'm sure you'll be fine Big smile. You seem to mix in well quickly. 

And finally yeah I love harry potter... why do you ask?... am not a crazy loopy psycho fan but I enjoy the movies... Haven't seen the new last one yet... was going to go yesterday but ended up watching captain america instead Big smile

I'm looking for someone to talk to about it ROFL, but I've been a crazy fan from when iwas like 12/13 ROFL. Before Harry Potter was that popular. My friend whom I started reading it with...got married and a kid...and doesnt care LOL. And the other one went off to Africa LOL

The new ones good...go watch it Big smile

I want to watch Captain America too! But no one wants to go in ramadan Cry

Just noticed we forgot about our story. LOL My fault again. I believe its my turn to write, I'll come and do it when I have more brain power LOL 

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Hey Bahar... 

Before I reply I'd like to just say I hope your safe and sound what with the stupid riots happening in England ... thankfully so far my city hasn't been hit!!!... I hope you and your family/friends are all ok wherever you are!!!... I've been watching the news and what's happening in some of the places is really really bad... can't believe these are the now and future generation of British people... there so disgracefulAngry...even though I'm usually pretty tolerant... this time I hope someone does to them what they are doing to other innocent people... that's the only way they are going to learn!!

vvv My reply!! vvv < although i'm sure you would have guessed my reply was belowLOL

Ahhh... crazy quoting... I'll keep my eyes closed LOL

Hehe sleeping is the way to go. I used to wake in a bakers when i was working few years back and I survived and the long hours too. But now...I get really light headed..like I went to town...helped a little in the kitchen ran around with the kids. And just before breaking my fast I was nearly going to die Dead Haha I guess it was just the one off.

Hehehe your work mates. But poor you I bet you had a shock of your life. 

Yep totally scared me with the run and shout... also apparently there's a ghost in the building so everyone's a little scared anyway's... the hoover moves from upstairs to downstairs when the buildings locked up and sometimes the phone rings from upstairs and gets cuts off when you say hello and there's no one in the office upstairs!!...Totally freaky!!... was twice as scared then... i overcame the ghost fear coz I'm usually really really really tired!!

Turkey is nice and every area is different. If you want culture etc then go to Istanbul its beautiful. Marmarus is more for party, beach, excursions (buggy, go karting etc). But can also do day trips to sites etc

If i go on holiday I like experiencing the cultural and unique aspects of the place, for instance the beach's, mountains or waterfalls something which the country is known for... I like to trek and backpack although now I think I'd be rubbish at it, am not as healthy as I once was!! 

But I really really want to go to Egypt. 

I wanna go Egypt and China, Thailand and Japan... there going to hopefully be my next 4 holiday destinations!!!... unless someone tells me about an amazing holiday and that gets bumped to the top of my listLOL 

Hehe I guess I won't be needing a CRB for engineering LOL, I passed the last one when I went to work for a hospital LOL. I was a sweet kid then ROFL

Haha... how times have changed LOL... from a sweet kid to a world dominating mastermind... how does that happen... to much badaam Confused

Woop I'm sure you'll be fine Big smile. You seem to mix in well quickly. 

Had my induction was good, but they kept talking about food, I was like I'm fasting no food for 11 more hours and then the orchestra in my stomach would start playing a tune.Ouch...  kinda embarrassing, but I think I will be fine thereBig smile

I'm looking for someone to talk to about it ROFL, but I've been a crazy fan from when iwas like 12/13 ROFL. Before Harry Potter was that popular. My friend whom I started reading it with...got married and a kid...and doesnt care LOL. And the other one went off to Africa LOL

The new ones good...go watch it Big smile

Im gonna go as soon as i can scrap some money together, hope its not finished by thenWink

I want to watch Captain America too! But no one wants to go in ramadan Cry

Aww that's sad... but I got that reaction to when I told my mates i was going to watch captain America, they were like what in Ramadhan... I go do you watch TV, so what's the differences... one of them goes that's going out the way to watch a movie... I go well you have to go out your way to switch the TV on... they finally gave in... I think over excessive watching isn't good, but as long as I'm doing my prayers and doing extra good stuff it shouldn't matter if i go once in a while!!

Just noticed we forgot about our story. LOL My fault again. I believe its my turn to write, I'll come and do it when I have more brain power LOL 

I'll wait for your brain to recharge!!... I rarely get time to reply due to things being so busy!! 

Hope your still around Approve 

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Hey Bahar... 

Before I reply I'd like to just say I hope your safe and sound what with the stupid riots happening in England ... thankfully so far my city hasn't been hit!!!... I hope you and your family/friends are all ok wherever you are!!!... I've been watching the news and what's happening in some of the places is really really bad... can't believe these are the now and future generation of British people... there so disgracefulAngry...even though I'm usually pretty tolerant... this time I hope someone does to them what they are doing to other innocent people... that's the only way they are going to learn!!

Heya, Thanks for the message. I'm fine up here. There was a little tension in the air here, but thank god nothing kicked off. I'm truly sadden by what has happened. I don't know why people would do such things especially to your own communitee and life. Ahh well...what can we do. 
Glad your ok. I was actually wondering if it hit your place and if your ok. I automatically texted all my friends whom live in them cities. 

I also try to see both side of the story...but I'm sorry there is no justification for what they did. 

I also don't like blaming parents...but what on earth...kids at the age of 11 were caught...I'm sorry what were they doing out so late? My mum would drag me back...then again I had enough respect for me parents to not do such thing. I wonder where the respect has gone... 

I can go on and on...

LOL Ok rant over ROFL

Yep totally scared me with the run and shout... also apparently there's a ghost in the building so everyone's a little scared anyway's... the hoover moves from upstairs to downstairs when the buildings locked up and sometimes the phone rings from upstairs and gets cuts off when you say hello and there's no one in the office upstairs!!...Totally freaky!!... was twice as scared then... i overcame the ghost fear coz I'm usually really really really tired!!

Hehe, bless, I probably freak out alittle too especially if no one was around.  I love ghost stories (I'm guessing you already know that LOL). My middle school (That makes me sound old but I was in middle school when they decided to scarp the idea and just make primary and secondary school) had alot of ghost stories. The building was over hundred years old LOL, and lots of locked doors LOL

There was stories of a couple getting married there  and on that night the corpse of the bride was found hanging on what is now the girls toilets downstairs. Hence you sometimes find the taps running by themselves...and floods in the toilet. I guess the story got ignited more, because the toilet did close down quite often...and sometimes for water problems LOL
Thats one of the stories I remember...I found them fascinating LOL. I guess I always had a twisted mind ROFL even at 10 LOL

I can remember we were having a competition in the class, thus two people had to stand outside and your team mates get asked a question about you and see if they get it right. At this round me and my friend got to stand outside. 
And we found a door leading to the upper floor that normally locked opened...imagine my excitement ROFL ( Our class was already on top so that probably lead to the attic of something. 

It was dark and a narrow stairs...so guess what I said...Big smile " Lets go upstairs" LOLEmbarrassed

Bless my friend she was so scared... I went up first...and she kinda followed...I got at the top and I tried to scare her Embarrassed...and she near started crying Dead (opps) and the teacher called so we ran back.

Too bad I never saw what was upstairs and it was locked when we checked again Cry

If i go on holiday I like experiencing the cultural and unique aspects of the place, for instance the beach's, mountains or waterfalls something which the country is known for... I like to trek and backpack although now I think I'd be rubbish at it, am not as healthy as I once was!! 

Yeah thats the best part of the holiday. Marmarius was fine for a fun family holiday but I missed the culture. Trek and backpacking sounds good, but my fitness level is Dead, I really want to backpack around Egypt though, so time to get more fit I think. 

I wanna go Egypt and China, Thailand and Japan... there going to hopefully be my next 4 holiday destinations!!!... unless someone tells me about an amazing holiday and that gets bumped to the top of my listLOL 

Egypt has always been my obsession LOL. But I really wanted to go to Japan especially when I got alittle crazy with anime. Thailand and China would love to go, and trek around India too. I guess I want to go everywhere Dead, too bad I have no money.

Had my induction was good, but they kept talking about food, I was like I'm fasting no food for 11 more hours and then the orchestra in my stomach would start playing a tune.Ouch...  kinda embarrassing, but I think I will be fine thereBig smile

it Is so embarrassing when you stomach starts to do that, and it doesnt help when people are talking about food LOL

Aww that's sad... but I got that reaction to when I told my mates i was going to watch captain America, they were like what in Ramadhan... I go do you watch TV, so what's the differences... one of them goes that's going out the way to watch a movie... I go well you have to go out your way to switch the TV on... they finally gave in... I think over excessive watching isn't good, but as long as I'm doing my prayers and doing extra good stuff it shouldn't matter if i go once in a while!!

I tihnk the same too. I mean they can get glued to the TV but cinema is way bad? Eh? Am I missing something LOL. But my family follow the same code too about not going to cinema, we are all crazy LOL

Its actually quite funny LOL, last time I went out on Eid to the cinema (unusual for me even though it was the day after) but I went there and was so many people like dressed up at cinema Dead...I mean really dressed up...dress jewellery etcDead (Of all ages...I mean some as old as grandma LOL). And I was there in my normal clothes ROFL. Found out lots of people went to cinema on Eid  celebrationConfused...that made me ROFL(especially since some of the people there were celebrating their first day of Eid Dead)

I'll wait for your brain to recharge!!... I rarely get time to reply due to things being so busy!! 

Hope your still around Approve 

I'm still here even though I disappear for a bit LOL

Hehe I think my brains going to recharge after Ramadan ROFL

Yikes I wrote alot LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 August 2011 at 10:50am

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
hola myself Lina
n I think have lost all brain I'v got from childhood @ diz moment :*( ROFL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .PINK.

hola myself Lina
n I think hve lost all brain I'v got from childhood @ diz moment :*( ROFL

Hello Lina :)

Wecome...

Lost your brain? Let's go for a hunt ^_^

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hello Stranger Big smile ... It's been a while... How's Life?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top