Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hello hello...

Your still here...yay

I bugged off on holiday lol... I'll reply in few days when I'm back :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 26)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hello Hello,0

Sorry been suffering for holidays blues and not wanting to be back home. Also swelling on foot etc due to mosquitoes eating me alive Dead . Everyone else in my family came back with no bites and I'm full of them Dead. It happens all the time with me. 

Hope you enjoyed our week off relaxing.

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

ROFL My mum is militant LOLshe would make me make the dish again from scratch and watch over me as i cook... That way I'm less likely to make a mistake LOL

I'm good at housework 2 (rubs dirt off shoulderLOL)... i enjoy it it's therapeutic... Hate ironing though, I'm not allowed to iron anyone else's clothes or my expensive clothes coz i get bored easily when ironing, also i don't know tempertaures so most days I iron infront of the tv or laptop & half way through i get distracted so end up hanging a half ironed top or burning itConfused  or i don't know the teperature so as soon as the iron hits the cloth it burns itOuch... I have a burn bag where all my burnt clothes go into...

Hehe I'm making myself sound like a really spoilt brat LOL. Actaully I used to do alot of more in my childhood helping mum etc...but now that I have my sister in law and aunt here i just lazy around LOL. i think i just got used to living alone and doing things when I feel like it LOL

I love cleaning when I'm trying to revise. Normally I'm fine with moderate mess (apart from kitchen and toilet Angry) but when revision nope it has to be spotless or less I cant revise LOL talk about procrastination LOL

LOL Hehe mum and dad were mega annoyed when they found out i had thrown it out... Mum was like what if someone was outside it could have killed them... I was like at 5 in the morning.. if one of the family members was outside I'd be worried for there health and if it was someone else more than likely a robber so it'd serve them rightLOL... mum didn't find it funny and so i was made to clean it upUnhappyLOL

Yikes! You wake up 6 in the morning to go to work >_< 
Remind me on the days when I was working in the hospital at had to wake up so early to catch a train at 6:30 in the morning Dead and come nack home at 7:30 evening I was a zombie!

ROFL That could be our last stop... Save the scariest for last,LOL plus we'd have a much bigger armyEvil Smile...LOL

LOL Good idea LOL, will get the fearless army to take care of them LOL After we brain wasted them.

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom]

LOL Haha i love it * totally agree Thumbs Up... Justice must prevail... I love that evil people die and grey people get jailed...LOL ... 

Thats the way it should be LOL...I'm heartless ROFL

ROFL Yep totally can't stand her Dead Namastee London does get better but It's akshay Kumar that makes it worth watching plus her annoying bad English accent whilst speaking hindi is acceptable in that film... I'm from the Uk and My Hindi sounds like Hindi no accent... I don't mind it when people have the English accents but it's hard to believe she's desi when she can't even speak it properly

They are putting her in Doom Dead, wanted to see it to see how Aamir Khan plays evil...but now...Dead
My hindi is terribleBlushing...and my mother's tongue has an English accent Blushing. I always thought I spoke good...until I went back for a holiday...
My uncle was like...can I record your voice...I was like...why...Uncle...because you talk funny...me... Dead

ROFL your poor confused friend!!...She's an item girl at most... not trying to be rude but it may sound it... but her image is all about sex appeal...she wears tight small clothes so  Most guy's want her and most girls want to be her Dead...  I loved the pure bollywood back in the 80's 90's when it was just about good acting and story telling... it should go back to that again... I know you rarely watch Bollywood movies but have you seen Love ajj Kal??... Most people hated that movie but I liked it coz the two parallel stories that were being told reminded me of classic bollywood and modern bollywood!!... i prefered that classic story!!

Agree agree about  the item girl etc LOL. I'm glad I'm not a teenager anymore LOL, thne again I was a crazy teen and never followed fashion...still dont know how to wear make up Embarrassed

Pure bolloywood was awesome.

I can;t remember the last Bollywood movie I watched LOL, so nope haven;t watched Love Ajj Kal, I'll Google it though. 

Googled it and saw Saifs face Dead...LOL

They should, i wonder what happenend to the bold guyConfused We all used to sit together and watch it tooBig smile

I'm sure I've seen him in movies...but can't remember which ones... LOL

You wanna give the scarecrow a face.. wouldn't that be scarier... Half human half strawLOL...but tricky question... Now i need to think who looks scaryConfused Im totally lost... can't think of anyone at the momentConfused... will get back to you on thatBig smile

Hehe was watching husk last week, maybe someone scarecrows like them...without being murderous. 

Maybe we shouldn;t go on half human LOL

We'll get magical fire proof scarecrows...or just make the villians thick LOL

LOL that made me laugh...According to serial rules Only the villain leader is clever the other villinis are usually thick... I think it could workLOL

Hehhe...thats good...the we'll have to make the villian leader fall in love...so he becomes good LOL. And then we can kill the rest of them off Evil Smile

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I'll reply to the rest later.

I'm back and was feeling better until now Dead

We randomly booked a last minute holiday and went to Turkey LOL

I have strange heart burn today Dead, hardly ever get it Cry. Dont know how to get rid of it :s

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Opps Looks like we losts everyone :(

Probably my fault forgot to get back and reply. Been busy friend came to visit etc.

Rani still around ?

Or everyone left :o

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
well hello hello... like the lost child I am, I'm still aimlessly wondering aroundLOL... just been really really quiet...become a silent snooper again!!!

Plus It's Ramadhan so I'm going through my need sleep, need food, totally cranky phase... and the place i worked got closed down due to government funding cuts (AngryAngry)...I got a new job but not starting for a few weeks need a new CRB to make sure I'm not a criminal on the run... Watch out FBILOL... I'm doing voluntary work till then at a women's centre... It's great work... totally chilled out environment & the people are hilarious... I'm the receptionist, crap one as wellLOL... cut so many phone calls accidently Shocked...I don't get the whole phone, press this transfer that, hold, thing... too complicated for my wee brainConfused...

P.s Ramadhan makes me super hyperactive... hence my  strange paragraph above.

Hows your life?... And how was your holiday... bin anywhere nice?!!

Peace out!!! Wink

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 02 August 2011 at 5:08pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hello hello,

Your still here woohooo. I thought I lost everyone. LOL

Ramadan Mubarak :D

Ramadan makes me sleepy and the weather isn't helping. :(

Sorry to hear about your job :(. My brother works for the council and he's job on the line too :'(.

The governments going crazy with all the cuts.

Life is ok. Trying to revisit my notes before university starts but I seem to fall asleep on them Opps. Went to Turkey marmarius this year with family. Been to Istanbul a few years back. The two different areas are so different lol

CBI check LOL let's hope our world dominantion doesn't come up on it hehe

Good luck with your new job x

Edited by peacefulblossom - 03 August 2011 at 9:57am

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Ps are your a Harry Potter fan?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top