Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 27

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

My mums like that & now my big sis is joining in too... she's told everyone I'm getting married next yearOuch & i'm like i haven't even met anyone i like yetDead... i guess her dreams are going to be shattered soon LOL

Your sister only just joined in? My whole family are after me now. They keep hinting... 

And are like don't you have someone...Dead..."No family I'm a horrible person no one likes me"

My whole street are planning my wedding already Dead(being the last daughter to get married and all)...don't ask. I don't even think I'll be invited to my own wedding at this rate. And no idea whos going to pay for it. 

I came back from the gym once and neighbours were leaving...sister was like yeah they were talking about your wedding and how we are going to make it big. And we'll do this and that...and I've invited everyone...

I just sat there like...Dead...what...ermmm its my wedding don't I get to decide this stuff...And wait a minute...whos getting married, am i getting married to myself or something...Dead. We are poor can't afford that big wedding.

I always just tell it to my parents straight up where I'm going & who with...that way if something goes wrong and 90% of the time it doesLOL... they can't say anything... Also my best mate she a mixed martial arts grappler... She's scary... most men are scared of her LOL... i remember when i first met her about 10 years ago i thought her boyfriend or dad used to beat her up... coz whenever i'd see her she'd have bruises and injuries... When I told her she laughed and then told her dad...who even now still whenever he see's me makes jokes & tells everyone about how Im horrible because i think he's a woman beater LOL...

Hehehe I  need a friend like that too Big smile ROFLSo funny calling the father a women beater. Atleast your a caring friend Big smile

LOL  i have the biggest room with 2 double beds in it...I have too much stuff that i can't be moved into the little room... My mum did try a few years back by shoving a industrial sewing machine in my room saying there was no room anywhere else for it and if i wanted to move in to the little room, which is the guess bedroom i could... i said no and with a little persistance the machines gone and im still hereLOL ... 

WOW! You can fit two double and still have room. I want your bedroom Shocked. We couldnt fit all my stuff in my brothers big 7 seater when I moved back from uni, had to call my other brother to go back down with me. LOL Doesnt help that its like 5 hours drive Confused

LOL you know what that means... time to get a jobLOL

I've been looking for a job but no one likes me DeadCry well back to uni to finish my degree off soon enough.

ROFL gosh... believe it or not...I was a kind of desi gothLOL...  not a depressed one thoughLOL... i started wearing black punk rocker clothes. i had these amazing knee length boots that had spikes and chains on them...My hair was bright red and i used to braid it from the side, and let the other side loose, i wore dark heavy eyeliner & i on one side i used to draw a pattern from my eyeliner down my cheek. ... I'm just thankful that i didn't do anything crazy that i would have really regretted like get a tatoo or get extreme peircing or shave my head...i was going through a serious rebellious phase... my mum though I'd  lost it LOL... Mum told me burn all my goth pictures coz she was worried that if i saw them I would become a goth again... i call it paranoid mum due to watching too many serialsLOL... but i was all to happy to burn them as i looked awfulDead ...

ROFLThats awesome. I just wore what my parents brought for me when I was young. Even now I have no dress sense Dead.

Aww but you should have kept the pictures for memory. Or to scare your future kids...if you don't listen to mummy...mummy will turn into a demon like this...and eat you ROFL

It looks awesome... I want itBig smile... now i have to save up to buy itWink... I'm crap at saving Unhappy

I'll be jealous if you get the phone...i'll just have to come and steal it. Good luck with the saving. 

Ooohhh i like that... and here i was thinking he fell becasue he did somethng bad... i guess my glass is half empty and your half full LOL... i wonder who the chor was that stole the other half of our drinks ROFL

But our dream man has to be a very good man Wink, to make us good with the power of love remember ROFL

LOL How much time do you have free as i know loadsLOL...These are the ones i can think of from the top of my head... most have about 4 different versions so I dated the best version ones.

Jane Eyre 2006

Persuasion 2007

Mansfield Park 2004 

Northanger Abbey 2007

Ever after (This ones a adapted cinderella story)

Emma 1996

Loorna Doone

The Way We Live Now

Wives and Daughters

The Forsyte sage

Daniel Deronda (It's about Jew's)

Anne of Green Gable 1, 2, 3 (3 different movies, these are pretty old but really good)

The black velvet dress, The glass virgin, Colour blind, The girl, The Dwelling place, Tilly Trotter (these are pretty old movie's -  Catherine Cookson collection) 

Im going througha chinese, Japanese and Korean movie phase at the moment.. I watched one movie without sibtitles...I couldn't understand a thingLOL all i knew was when the sword swings someone dies.LOL.. i got the basic storyline downROFL

Wow thats one big list from memory LOL, looks like I'm going to be busy LOL

I've been through Jap/Korean movie/drama phase too LOL, tell me if you find a really good one LOL

But without subtitle...is no no LOL. I remember watching a Philippine movies...the spoke half english and I guessed the rest LOL 

haha So true... I'm always like i wish i lived in that time & then i think about it again and go Im neither rich nor white... and everyone in those period dramas is white... makes you wonder where I'd be at that timeConfused... 

DeadWe'll be slaves...or worse Dead. Or married with 6 billion kids somewhere back in India LOL

ROFL That had me cracking up... Funnily enough I can imagine it happening

Wink...LOL

I made it... almost caught the wrong train... but survivedLOL... the event was kinda useless for me...it only had one recruiter that worked with children and I had to pay to work for them. It was working in Australia or American with children but i had to pay travel and it would all be voluntary work... I would have loved to have gone but I don't think I could afford it Unhappy.

Yeah I always want to do volunteering work aboard but the expenses are crazy. And not worth it.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 June 2011 at 6:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 25)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

I went crazy with the story hahaha LOL
I added you to the story Rani lol... No electricty so was on laptop and didnt know what to do with no internet.

Maybe I should put that up on the first page easier to find then.

Ahh well now we have a beginning now we can copy and paste the rest of out story from here.

Tell me if you want to change anything. 

Lets see if Pooja appears to copy her bit about Cinderella and Freddy to the story lol...
If not you or me and put it up.

HAHA I'll reply to the rest of the post later when internets back and not on mobile,

ClapClapClap
I just read it LOL... it's so awesome... you did an amazing job!!... & I love my entry in Viren's dream & the mystery around it...It totally made me laugh... you can't catch me, you wait till I grab you... kay romantic scene chal raha thaLOL & then pitch blackConfused, .. I'm proper curious what's going to happen next to me am I deadShocked, am I evilShocked, or have I just plain vanishedShockedShocked...i think we should put us all into the story, be totally fun to have us all  playing different characters... maybe you could be my arch nemesis Evil Smile ...beware!!LOL...When i finished reading I was like where's the next chapterConfused... whats going to happen next Ermm.. & then i realised i knew what was going to happen next Pooja already wrote it ROFL...shows you how engrossed I was in the story whilst reading!! LOL

As i was reading ever so carefully I realised 2 spelling mistakes that were made... though you might like to know 

Chapter 1 paragraph 7 

Wolverine slowly made his way towards her and took one blade out of his mouth, it looked like he was planning to slab her with the blade. (Stab)

Chapter 2 paragraph 3

Follow me" Ninja replied back has we started to walk outside (as he)

I agree with you.. I think we should wait a couple of days till around Thursday and then add Pooja's part if she doesn't show up!!...

will reply to the other posts soon... I have a family dinner party tomorrow evening... a proper Asian do, one that has like 5 courses and each course had to have varietyOuch... about 20 minutes ago I just finished making samosa's, and 2 desserts...totally shattered now, It's going to be chaos 2morrow, got spring rolls 2 make from scratch & then salad & all the frying to do Ouch... luckily mums going to make the main dishes, but that means I'm on tidy up duty... gotta clean the whole house Ouch...It was my day off work tomorrow so I was planning on spending the day sleeping...Unhappy...

So going to hopefully try sleeping now..

NIght...might chat to you in 3 hours if I can't sleep... I noticed your always posting after midnight...VAMPIRE LOL!!

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 June 2011 at 7:01pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I was messing around with my nephews and we came across this past paper, that a student wrote on their exams. Found it hilarious. LOL

Had to share LOL

ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 15 June 2011 at 10:40am

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

ClapClapClap
I just read it LOL... it's so awesome... you did an amazing job!!...

Glad you liked it Big smile 

& I love my entry in Viren's dream & the mystery around it...It totally made me laugh... you can't catch me, you wait till I grab you... kay romantic scene chal raha thaLOL 

I'm not that good with the romance. Lol...I'm all serious and mystery to the story. LOL

rani = Comedy
Me= Dark and mystery
Pooja = Romance...Where's our romance girl gone Shocked

Priya = everything else LOL
& then pitch blackConfused, .. I'm proper curious what's going to happen next to me am I deadShocked, am I evilShocked, or have I just plain vanishedShockedShocked...

Sorry got to kill you off so Nivi and Viren love story can start. We don't want him to be two timing...looking for lost girlfriend and falling for another one.

We can bring you back to live Tongue...but evil Tongue

Notice I lightened your piecing Tongue

i think we should put us all into the story, be totally fun to have us all  playing different characters... maybe you could be my arch nemesis Evil Smile ...beware!!LOL...When i finished reading I was like where's the next chapterConfused... whats going to happen next Ermm.. & then i realised i knew what was going to happen next Pooja already wrote it ROFL...shows you how engrossed I was in the story whilst reading!! LOL

LOL...thats the good and bad thing about being the writers LOL

As i was reading ever so carefully I realised 2 spelling mistakes that were made... though you might like to know 

Chapter 1 paragraph 7 

Wolverine slowly made his way towards her and took one blade out of his mouth, it looked like he was planning to slab her with the blade. (Stab)

Chapter 2 paragraph 3

Follow me" Ninja replied back has we started to walk outside (as he)

I agree with you.. I think we should wait a couple of days till around Thursday and then add Pooja's part if she doesn't show up!!...

I'll let you post it up Wink, if pooja doesn't appear. Btw we seem to have comment if you've got the time, reply back to them. I'm dying in bed again ROFL, My crappy immune system. I guess having a shower and wet hair and then walking around in heavy rain for 30 minutes isnt a good thing LOL

will reply to the other posts soon... I have a family dinner party tomorrow evening... a proper Asian do, one that has like 5 courses and each course had to have varietyOuch... about 20 minutes ago I just finished making samosa's, and 2 desserts...totally shattered now, It's going to be chaos 2morrow, got spring rolls 2 make from scratch & then salad & all the frying to do Ouch... luckily mums going to make the main dishes, but that means I'm on tidy up duty... gotta clean the whole house Ouch...It was my day off work tomorrow so I was planning on spending the day sleeping...Unhappy...

So going to hopefully try sleeping now..

Awww Bless. All that prep, I'm spoilt that I have my elder sister/sister-in-law and now aunt to do all the prep. I just run away LOL 

NIght...might chat to you in 3 hours if I can't sleep... I noticed your always posting after midnight...VAMPIRE LOL!!

Maybe I can be the Queen of Vampires in the story Tongue

Sorry quick reply Head is killing me xx

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Hey...I'm still alive... it's been a totally hectic last 2 weeks... I really don't like it at allCry... I need a week off to relax Big smile

Waiting for the picture Wink...I can cook to live but no more then that LOL. Once my mum left me in the kitchen and was like stir this...so I constantly stirred...haha making in into mash...mum came back and was shocked... She was like what have you done...me...well you told me to stir...no I did... LOL.

ROFL My mum is militant LOLshe would make me make the dish again from scratch and watch over me as i cook... That way I'm less likely to make a mistake LOL

Aren't I a good girl?ROFL Hence I got kicked out of the kitchen LOL I'm bad at house work too LOL

I'm good at housework 2 (rubs dirt off shoulderLOL)... i enjoy it it's therapeutic... Hate ironing though, I'm not allowed to iron anyone else's clothes or my expensive clothes coz i get bored easily when ironing, also i don't know tempertaures so most days I iron infront of the tv or laptop & half way through i get distracted so end up hanging a half ironed top or burning itConfused  or i don't know the teperature so as soon as the iron hits the cloth it burns itOuch... I have a burn bag where all my burnt clothes go into...

Last year I was working part time and had to be at the shop by 6:30 am... guess what I did...I got up took the alarm off...and was like 5 more minutes...I ended up dreaming about getting up...and getting ready and going to work. 

LOL I have dreams like that where I dream I have done something and when I tell people about it they are like no you didn't...LOL

Imagine my shock when I woke up at 6:30 to see that I'm still in bed... LOL Jumped out of bed...brushed my teeth as i called manager and ran out of the house. 

Good job I don't break alarm clocks (well I have 2 of them Embarrassed) or I would be scared to use my mobile as an alarm...already have bad luck with them. Imagine throwing it out of the widow Dead

LOL Hehe mum and dad were mega annoyed when they found out i had thrown it out... Mum was like what if someone was outside it could have killed them... I was like at 5 in the morning.. if one of the family members was outside I'd be worried for there health and if it was someone else more than likely a robber so it'd serve them rightLOL... mum didn't find it funny and so i was made to clean it upUnhappyLOL

We need Pooja back, she's friends with them LOL. We are in the bad books ROFL
Lets man up we cant be scared of people on the internet...what about our world domination?

ROFL That could be our last stop... Save the scariest for last,LOL plus we'd have a much bigger armyEvil Smile...LOL

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

The serial world gives wrong impression of punishment. Its like telling people to be evil and then act better and its all good Dead. In our world they get killed Evil Smile, the grey characters can get a little better...like jail Evil Smile

LOL Haha i love it * totally agree Thumbs Up... Justice must prevail... I love that evil people die and grey people get jailed...LOL ... 

Hehe Padding ready Wink WOHHOOOPartySomeone agrees with me about Katrina. Party
I didn't even like Namastee London LOL...I just sat there and was like...ermmm I'm from England and I'm not that stupid as her LOL...but then again I never finished it so might have got better later LOL

ROFL Yep totally can't stand her Dead Namastee London does get better but It's akshay Kumar that makes it worth watching plus her annoying bad English accent whilst speaking hindi is acceptable in that film... I'm from the Uk and My Hindi sounds like Hindi no accent... I don't mind it when people have the English accents but it's hard to believe she's desi when she can't even speak it properly

She suppose to be the top actress of Bollywood now? Dead

If she wins a award for her acting then my faith in the Bollywood industry will be shatteredOuch...  SHe can't act, people just like to look at her and because of that she gets film roles that would have been a hit even if she wasn't in themConfused

Good job I don't watch much anymore LOL

One of my friends (international student and younger) Was sitting there and talking about Bollywood. And then he started talking about Katrina and I was like I don't like her acting...

And he went on and on about...how her acting was amazing and what a cute accent she has...

Deadi felt like Dead...Ok I get it if you like her looks...but acting LOL

ROFL your poor confused friend!!...She's an item girl at most... not trying to be rude but it may sound it... but her image is all about sex appeal...she wears tight small clothes so  Most guy's want her and most girls want to be her Dead...  I loved the pure bollywood back in the 80's 90's when it was just about good acting and story telling... it should go back to that again... I know you rarely watch Bollywood movies but have you seen Love ajj Kal??... Most people hated that movie but I liked it coz the two parallel stories that were being told reminded me of classic bollywood and modern bollywood!!... i prefered that classic story!!

Awww Loved that show...they so should get it back. My family used to sit together at watch it when I was young.

They should, i wonder what happenend to the bold guyConfused We all used to sit together and watch it tooBig smile

LOLWhen Viren is staving, he will make Nivi use her amazing skill to earn money...she has to pay him for his protection and all LOL

ROFL She's not like the weak woman she looks after herself and the man too... Guess Nivi wears that trousers would totally love thatLOL
4.99 whats the currency? Wink
It was suppose to be pounds but IF doesn't allow it to be posted for some reasonConfused...totally weird!!

We'll find a nice one...or make one LOL, whos face shall we give the scarecrows LOL

You wanna give the scarecrow a face.. wouldn't that be scarier... Half human half strawLOL...but tricky question... Now i need to think who looks scaryConfused Im totally lost... can't think of anyone at the momentConfused... will get back to you on thatBig smile

We'll get magical fire proof scarecrows...or just make the villians thick LOL

LOL that made me laugh...According to serial rules Only the villain leader is clever the other villinis are usually thick... I think it could workLOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 25 June 2011 at 7:06pm

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Your sister only just joined in? My whole family are after me now. They keep hinting... 

And are like don't you have someone...Dead..."No family I'm a horrible person no one likes me"

My whole street are planning my wedding already Dead(being the last daughter to get married and all)...don't ask. I don't even think I'll be invited to my own wedding at this rate. And no idea whos going to pay for it. 

I came back from the gym once and neighbours were leaving...sister was like yeah they were talking about your wedding and how we are going to make it big. And we'll do this and that...and I've invited everyone...

I just sat there like...Dead...what...ermmm its my wedding don't I get to decide this stuff...And wait a minute...whos getting married, am i getting married to myself or something...Dead. We are poor can't afford that big wedding.

ROFLPoor you... you have it way worse than me... But i gotta say I'm like your sister... My brother is hoping to get married next year and I'm like were going to do this and that, and your going to have it here and this is the menuLOL... he keeps saying your not even going to get invited... Im like fine at least when your other guests compliment the decor you should be nice enough to mention my part LOL... Although funnily enough he likes most my idea's, I'm the creative oneBig smile  

Hehehe I  need a friend like that too Big smile ROFLSo funny calling the father a women beater. Atleast your a caring friend Big smile

YepLOL I'm hoping it somehow gets forgotten... but I've been hoping for that for a while nowLOL...

WOW! You can fit two double and still have room. I want your bedroom Shocked. We couldnt fit all my stuff in my brothers big 7 seater when I moved back from uni, had to call my other brother to go back down with me. LOL Doesnt help that its like 5 hours drive Confused

LOL I went to a local uni so stayed at home... but mum and dad are pretty laid back and let me do almost everything i wantWink. My room is big, only downside is i buy too many things knowing i have the space...I have a 3 door wardrobe, a chest of 7 drawer, a bedside table, and four bed draws and only one bed draw is used by the family the rest have my stuff in it... I shop too much and I'ma  bit OCDDead with things lying around so everything has to be put away LOL 

ROFLThats awesome. I just wore what my parents brought for me when I was young. Even now I have no dress sense Dead.

Back then if you had seen me you would have been like she has no dress sense everything was black and silver LOL

Aww but you should have kept the pictures for memory. Or to scare your future kids...if you don't listen to mummy...mummy will turn into a demon like this...and eat you ROFL

ROFLHaha thats would have been so funny... totally evil moment that would beLOL... my mates still have some pictures which they won't let me steal or burn, so i might be able to borrow themLOL  if my future kids were anything like me they wuld use that picture to blackmail meLOL... if you don't let me go I'll post the picture on the internetLOL...  

But our dream man has to be a very good man Wink, to make us good with the power of love remember ROFL

become good with the power of loveLOL...  only in IndiaROFL

Wow thats one big list from memory LOL, looks like I'm going to be busy LOL

well I cheated a little bit...I have most of them on DVD & more if you finish watching them allLOL My dad built a shelve/draw on my wall for all my dvd's so one whole wall is covered in them... I could open a dvd shop from my roomROFL last time I checked i had 572 DVD'sLOL  so you can imagine what my wall looks likeLOL... There all in Alphabetical order I have every type of movieLOL. I also have a rental list that tells me who took what and when coz i used to have more but lost so manyUnhappy so now i have a excel document where i write who takes what & then hunt them down if they don't return it... I should sent a late fine instead like blockbusters doLOL

I've been through Jap/Korean movie/drama phase too LOL, tell me if you find a really good one LOL

I've already been through the Japanese/Chinese/Korean phase too then i watch The worriors way which was a horrible hollywood ninja movie and totally destroyed my interest, but i'm back in the phase againBig smile...You may have already seen them coz i saw them last time i was in this phase, they were the Ip man and Ip man 2 movies... I have both on DVD, there amazing movies, kinda true stories about Bruce Lee's Kungfu teacher, I also like the Once upon a  time in China movies, Seven Swords & Hua Mulan... There all action movies... I only watch Jap/Chi/Kor action movies... I tried to watch one rom com and i didn't like it...

But without subtitle...is no no LOL. I remember watching a Philippine movies...the spoke half english and I guessed the rest LOL 

LOL Im usually a subtitle person but i liked the action so carried on watching it i got the basic storyline so it was fineLOL

DeadWe'll be slaves...or worse Dead. Or married with 6 billion kids somewhere back in India LOL

Yep I think worse rathar that slaveDeadDead... 6 billion children wow you have high expectationsROFL

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
ROFLThat exam paper is hilarious... I love the end "but suddenly they start saying india is my country and all indian are my brothers and sister in this way a capacitor gets charged & its ticked all the way throughLOL...I wonder if the teacher was a DDLJ fanLOL... That answer had me in creasesROFL...

I'm not that good with the romance. Lol...I'm all serious and mystery to the story. LOL

rani = Comedy
Me= Dark and mystery
Pooja = Romance...Where's our romance girl gone Shocked

Helloji...Pooja Kaha Ho Tum?!!... *silently waiting for a response*... Kab ayega wo dinConfusedLOL...

Priya = everything else LOL

I wonder how Priya's getting onD'oh... she's probably cramming in as much revision as she canWacko ... brings back memories 

We all have our rolesLOL...  well and truly organised LOL

Sorry got to kill you off so Nivi and Viren love story can start. We don't want him to be two timing...looking for lost girlfriend and falling for another one.

Cry You do know the hero usually  takes a long long long time getting over his lost love especially if she gets killedLOL  ... The guilt, the remorse, the lost passionROFL not easily forgottenLOL...

We can bring you back to live Tongue...but evil Tongue

Thumbs Up I would totally rock the evil persona Cool

Notice I lightened your piecing Tongue

LOL I noticed, but innocent people don't have holy earsROFL... Maybe evil me can have them LOL

I'll let you post it up Wink, if pooja doesn't appear. Btw we seem to have comment if you've got the time, reply back to them. I'm dying inbed again ROFL, My crappy immune system. I guess having a shower and wet hair and then walking around in heavy rain for 30 minutes isnt a good thing LOL

we have commentsBig smile...I've not been back there to be honest since i read the story but will try and go soon...So comments hey...well  I guess  it not soon now till our story becomes a super hitLOL...Aww hope you get better soon if you aren't already I know I'm replying after a while so you maybe bouncing againBig smile... you were walking around in heavy rain... Were you having a bollywood moment LOL

Awww Bless. All that prep, I'm spoilt that I have my elder sister/sister-in-law and now aunt to do all the prep. I just run away LOL 

I can't runUnhappy... theres always someone there ready to catch meLOL... plus I'm the silly one who goes yeah I'll do that and that and that and then regret it afterwardsLOL

Maybe I can be the Queen of Vampires in the story Tongue

LOL Haha yeh then maybe sid the vampire can be your doing LOL

Sorry quick reply Head is killing me xx

No worries hope you get/are better!!

Take care

Post Reply New Post

Go to top