Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 27

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I'm like officially cursed...

I just found out recently about my old phone being stolen...

And today my new mobile stopped working Cry

Some how my mobiles been barred...Cry

I have the worse luck in the word when it comes to mobiles it looks like.

Called network said wait 72 hours...if it doesnt work after that...I'm doomed...

Cry Not sure if my extended warrenty and accidental damage will cover this...

I'm doomed...

And cursed...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 23)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Just noticed you put your updated story on Smile

Off to read...

No one liked the story on fanfiction... I think I officially killed it

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
LOL...

OMG that was hilarious...made my day

You made Shah Ruck and Kajol evil ROFL,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And I wanted to make them the good guys... did you see our evil list in the introduction...more evil then good LOL

Can we have them as the evil twin or something...or taken over by the evil ghost? And Nivi and Viren have to find the true Raj and Simran to bring peace to this world...hence achieve their aim? And pass on to the next world...get a clue of where Nivi's soul is?

We need some good guys too ROFL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Dead
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Shocked I just watched the youtube video & wow... I have no idea how they did that... but it was amazing... i wanna learn how to do that now or have that on my wedding video when (rather that ifLOL) I get married!!!... 

I know...they've done some amazing stuff with the photos...I want my wedding DVD to have that too ROFL...not that I'm getting married or anything LOL

funny thing i was in Macdonalds on Thurdays for about 4 hoursLOL with my friend & we were talking about my dissertation that i did last year at Uni on Special education needs children when this old man apologised for interrupting us and started talking to us about special needs because 2 of his daughters had special needs, then we started talking about loads of other things & he said to me & my friend don't get married yet, your still young, & Marriage isn't all that its cracked out to beConfusedLOL...

Talk about crushing a girls dream about perfect marriage ROFL, but hes giving out good advise. Enjoy unmarried life when you've got it. When your married all the tension starts lol 

He was a very clever man too... he had more knowledge about childcare & history than my & my mate together (she did history at Uni).,.. so I think I shouldn't take his words lightly... he was there with his mum who was 94 years old & wore red nail varnish (she had memory loss & so kept showing us her nail varnish & we had to keep saying it's lovelyLOL...bless her!! ) I swear he's like one of those people who you randomly meet & they change your life forever, he gave some amazing advice to my mate whose looking for a job & i think i want to go back to Uni to do teaching because of himConfused...

Wow a career change after meeting the guy. He must have been something. But teaching sounds good. You should go for it. And a good job too, lots of my friends have decided to become teacher too. I probably get bullied if I become a teacher. LOL Any other advice you want to share with me given by him? LOL

LOL you'd say that now... but if you did have one you'd probably want to kill/hurt herROFL... my friends seriously want to kill me half the time because of some of the situations I put them inLOL... i always say its a new experience we can learn from, which worked at the beginning but they don't fall for it anymore LOL... 

Actually I think I'm like that LOL, I like doing random stuff. I asked my friend once if she wanted to go to the airport and see what cheap tickets we can get...and go on holiday... she laughed and thought I was joking...

Honestly if she said yes...I would have packed my bags and gone ROFL

But unfortunately  I cant drag my friends to random places Cry, especially since I'm the one with no car LOL

Funny thing my mates, whose parents I've met all think I'm innocent because of the way I look, ...people who don't know me when they first meet me, they never think I'm the way I am... then they see me with my mates and they're be like wow your nothing like we thought you'd be... The amount of people who say you look like the shy quiet type really makes me laugh. I'm the type that if I'm on the bus and bored I'd just start talking to the person next to me no matter who they are, what they look like... the stories you hear are amazing... i remember once when I was going to college I started talking to an old man who started telling me stories of when he was in the army and deployed in Egypt & he pulled out his black & white photo's of him and his army mates standing on & climbing the pyramids which is totally against the law to do now!!  
Awww bless...I wish I was more like you. I am the quiet one...look like the quiet one and is...

I'm really loud with friends...LOL but with stranger I'm silent...

One of my close friend told me he was scared of me before he actually knew me...he was like onces you've opened your mouth and talked...thats it your a different person.

I guess...I give very bad first expressions LOL

Then again get really nervous and quiet when I dont know people.

A little worried that I wont make any friends in the new uni...especially since I'm starting in the middle Dead

ROFL so true... I blame the Media... it's made us all paranoid of everything... we think everyone has an ulterior motive even when they don't LOL

heheheLOL ...its better thinking like that...there are unfortunately some really evil people out there  

Shocked really... haha I know but I've played fruit ninja on the HTC wildfire & Nokia (i think N8) and im my slightly strange opinionBig smile... its not as fun as playing on the IphoneConfused...  

Hehe You need to try the HTC Desire HD Wink, but have to say the iPhone has amazing screen res

haha your sisters got a pointLOL... I'm like that 2... I always tell the person off if they pick upLOL...& also if they call late or don't call back at all they get told off... I'm hard to pleaseROFL... I've got a system going on where I let it ring twice & then put the phone down unless I'm trying to get a song into the other person's head then it just carries on ringing LOL... 

ROFLYou sound like my sister...apart from the singing LOL
LOL not 2 slow I hope... you gotta make time in between for...it marriage, kids and everything else, if you want it that is... time fly's ... before you know it you'd be older than the Queen (is now!!)ROFL  

Talking about marriage and kids...my uncle was giving me a lecture about getting married and having kids today...and I wasn;t paying attention...I'm still young...and where am I going to get the guy from? LOL Drop out of the sky...when I say I want to get married  ROFL

Or even fly out of our dreams Wink

World domination...will happen exponentially ...Wink

I haven't read any of the HP booksConfused, but I have noticed that if you read the book and then watch the movie, it's never as goodStern Smile... I read the first Lord of the rings book... although the movie was amazing the book was way better.  I had the same problem when I first watched The color purple, Bridget Jones, Confessions of a shopaholic, any Jane Austen movie & Narnia (although i think I watched the cartoon first before reading the book), and don't get me started on X-menOuch... there are more but I have too many to state them allLOL... I liked all the movies to a certain extent but the books (& cartoons) are way better!!... I don't think any movie can be as good as a book, as with a book your imagination goes crazy & then you see the movie and are like Oh is that it?! OuchLOL

Your right you cant compare books with movies... I haven't read many Jane austin book...just watched...I kinda had a Jane Ausin Marathon in last years valentine...haha was in bed ill. If you like period dramas...watch North & South BBC adaption...one of my favorites   Big smile

Don't get be started on x-men...Dead...they killed cyclops character...sooo badly...And Jeans too Dead Used to love watching the cartoons... the old ones and the new ones.

I don't watch CCMB, mum was wtaching it 2day I caught a glimpse & it looks like Nivi is going crazy about baby Divya, she was shouting at Viren infront of his whole family and although am usually against violence I just wanted Viren to knock her out to shut her up!!LOL

Hahahaa...Nah I don't watch it anymore too...seems zzz to waste my time watching it LOL

ROFL I never though about that... thats so funny!!!... I thought Thor was okay but i though it would have been more like the comics. I have a friend whose comic book crazy he has vintage copies of some comics that are worth a couple of grand each!!... & he tells me all about the comics... there pretty interesting but they are all the same just different characters...a bit like Indian SerialsLOL... Anyways the movie was nothing like the comic story he told me, the downside is i know how the franchise is going to end nowDead. he told me about it before we knew about the movie so i can't really blame him Unhappy

Hehe I never paid attention to the Thor before so don't know anything...didnt even know what the movie was about when we walked in...so wasn;t bad LOL...didnt have any expectations. But I did find it unbelievable that he learnt is lesson so fast...and didn;t even need to do much. Apart from fall in love...that too over night LOL

sooo True... I'm scared nowOuch... I think Viren should just go psycho again and kill everyone, and the serial should end on that cliffhanger...Everyone would would freak out ROFL

That sounds like a better idea of how to end the series now LOL

Viren serial murderer leaves will a evil strange smile on his face at the end LOL

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hello... totally crazy couple of days... it was my niece's birthday today she's 4. so I had to organise a party, was hanging decoration and making pass the parcels yesterday also the cake lady was busy so had to make our own cake for 40 people??Shocked Confused... Today i helped cook a 3 course Asian meal as it's a desi party and am shattered now after doing the cleaning up... but am overtired so can't sleepSleepy... or the laptop could be a distractionOuch 

Wow... you really don't have the greatest luck in the world with mobilesOuch... well i hope your luck changed soon and you find a new smartphone lying on the pavement outside your house dropped by a horrible person who is mean to little old ladies and bully's children when he's bored... so then you don't have to feel bad about taking his phoneLOL

Wish you all the luck... Seriously I  hope your actually phone problems start getting better soon...

I went onto fan fiction... I read your story the updated version and its really goodBig smile...I think people in that section have there own groups and so don't bother joining others... same with this thread its only th CCBM girls on it... I noticed there are a lot of stories based on certain serials such as 'Geet' which i used to watch back when it started... Im intertested in the serial 'is pyaar ko kya naam doon' which is starting next week... the serial looks like it's going to have the same story as every other serial rich guy, poor girl, headbutt, headbutt, I hate you & then finally I love youLOL... but am a sucker for those types of serial at the beginning... I like the romance build upDay Dreaming

(Invites only allowed to read bold below states who are invitedLOL )
I accidently went onto chat club looking for this thread and I have to say I found it hilarious... it had lots of topic's which were aimed at 'invites only' and me wondering why it said invites only looked in and read the opening post, nothing more i couldn't be bothered to look furtherLOL and many first posts were telling people who haven't been invited and silent snoopers to stay out and how it's rude to see others posts and private to the club... that made me burst out laughing as I was like 1) it's rude to blatantly tell someone that they are not wanted...there were sentences like keep your nose out our conversation where your not wanted' and 2) why have a private conversation on a public forum where you don't have to even have an account to read postsConfused... If you really wanted to talk to your friends and want no one to peek in why don't you go on MSN or something like that...coz by writing invite only... your kinda inviting the public in as curiosity always gets the better of people...especially when they feel they can't be caughtTongue why chose a random site to post your private conversations on... anyway's I'm super hyper & I hope no one in chat club takes any offence to my comments as its my own personal view many may feel differently... P.S anyone in chat club with an invite only topic is NOT allowed to read this paragraph or talk about it as its private and so keep your noses out ROFL.... I couldn't resist saying that ROFL...now they can't comment on my paragraph because they blatantly were where they shoudn't have been... which is what I did to them... if they talk there caught out and haven't got a leg to stand on... am one step ahead of them!! LOL

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

LOL...

OMG that was hilarious...made my day

You made Shah Ruck and Kajol evil ROFL,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yep haha... i bet you weren't expecting that twist LOL... I was stuck on what to write and so kinda went with the flow LOL

And I wanted to make them the good guys... did you see our evil list in the introduction...more evil then good LOL

hehe could not resist...I know am badLOL... our evil list is huge and ever growing... but have no fearWink because when the story is about to finish all evil beings realise there mistake and become good for the rest of there lives... pure Indian serial storyline going on thereROFL...  

Can we have them as the evil twin or something...or taken over by the evil ghost? And Nivi and Viren have to find the true Raj and Simran to bring peace to this world...hence achieve their aim? And pass on to the next world...get a clue of where Nivi's soul is?

Ooohhh i do like that storyline a lot... very creative i was wondering how they were going to move onto the next world... they could be evil clones that have taken over Raj and Simran hostage and no one knows... maybe the one armed scarecrow could tell them the truth in return for his other arm being stitched back on... Am sure Nivi has superior stitching skills what with all the buttons she's have to sew onto Virens shirts in future ROFL  and then with there knowledge they help save the real Raj and Simran who take back there Shahkaj world and free all the slave scarecrows, and also in return they can tell Nivi and Viren how to move to the next world... Superdadi can accompany them as she;s trying to get out the world as well in her search for Mr Miyagi

We need some good guys too ROFL

i made the scarecrows are good guysLOL... but they have been driven to evilness by the clonesConfused ... they can turn good again when they are freedBig smile... The army of scarecrows can help Nivi and Viren in a  future battle... they are going to need all the help they can get what with all we are going to put them throughLOL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Hello... totally crazy couple of days... it was my niece's birthday today she's 4. so I had to organise a party, was hanging decoration and making pass the parcels yesterday also the cake lady was busy so had to make our own cake for 40 people??Shocked Confused... Today i helped cook a 3 course Asian meal as it's a desi party and am shattered now after doing the cleaning up... but am overtired so can't sleepSleepy... or the laptop could be a distractionOuch 

Awww bless. Happy Birthday to your little niece. Big smile How was the cake? Picture picture?
WOW you can cook and that Asian food? I'm a disaster at cooking LOL, I'm a failed Asian too. ROFL. I think the laptop is the distraction. I was so shattered yesterday after walking all day... got on the laptop and managed to sleep at 4.30 in the morning Dead...then got annoyed at mum waking me up early LOL

Wow... you really don't have the greatest luck in the world with mobilesOuch... well i hope your luck changed soon and you find a new smartphone lying on the pavement outside your house dropped by a horrible person who is mean to little old ladies and bully's children when he's bored... so then you don't have to feel bad about taking his phoneLOL

Wish you all the luck... Seriously I  hope your actually phone problems start getting better soon...

Thanks I need it...I'm having bad luck Cry. Mobile still not working...not many hours left until the 72 hours my network asked me to wait runs out Cry
Even if I find a horrible persons mobile (mobile happy it found a good person whom will keep them happy) knowing my luck it will get blocked LOL

I went onto fan fiction... I read your story the updated version and its really goodBig smile...I think people in that section have there own groups and so don't bother joining others... same with this thread its only th CCBM girls on it... I noticed there are a lot of stories based on certain serials such as 'Geet' which i used to watch back when it started... Im intertested in the serial 'is pyaar ko kya naam doon' which is starting next week... the serial looks like it's going to have the same story as every other serial rich guy, poor girl, headbutt, headbutt, I hate you & then finally I love youLOL... but am a sucker for those types of serial at the beginning... I like the romance build upDay Dreaming

Glad you liked  the addition LOL Yeah it does seem to be a network going on there LOL, we could always keep it for our story...since we tend to lose it among our random talking LOL. Maybe you can call the CCBM forum gang to our story ROFL (I'm scared of them LOL)

Atleast our story has originality Big smile 

Just saw the promo for Is pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...not liking the leads ROFL (indian dramas are making me shallowLOL)

If I want to watch the fluff Wink (good when you cant be bothered thinking about it and want something mindless), I just wait till the story progress and fans put up the love story in clips on youtube and I watch it ROFL...cant be bothered following the full story opps. And then the leads get married and you can just turn it off LOL

(Invites only allowed to read bold below states who are invitedLOL )
I accidently went onto chat club looking for this thread and I have to say I found it hilarious... it had lots of topic's which were aimed at 'invites only' and me wondering why it said invites only looked in and read the opening post, nothing more i couldn't be bothered to look furtherLOL and many first posts were telling people who haven't been invited and silent snoopers to stay out and how it's rude to see others posts and private to the club... that made me burst out laughing as I was like 1) it's rude to blatantly tell someone that they are not wanted...there were sentences like keep your nose out our conversation where your not wanted' and 2) why have a private conversation on a public forum where you don't have to even have an account to read postsConfused... If you really wanted to talk to your friends and want no one to peek in why don't you go on MSN or something like that...coz by writing invite only... your kinda inviting the public in as curiosity always gets the better of people...especially when they feel they can't be caughtTongue why chose a random site to post your private conversations on... anyway's I'm super hyper & I hope no one in chat club takes any offence to my comments as its my own personal view many may feel differently... P.S anyone in chat club with an invite only topic is NOT allowed to read this paragraph or talk about it as its private and so keep your noses out ROFL.... I couldn't resist saying that ROFL...now they can't comment on my paragraph because they blatantly were where they shoudn't have been... which is what I did to them... if they talk there caught out and haven't got a leg to stand on... am one step ahead of them!! LOL

OMG...Thats the most hilarious thing I've ever read LOL I'm laughing my head off here. I guess they are just teenages liking the internet world ROFL. You cant tell people what to do...especially to stop reading a public forum. People here never fail to amuse me LOL

It would be hilarious if one of their idols (the actor they like) wanted to read their threads...goes in and then write a note saying sorry didn;t know it was private...I'll leave you guys be because your pain rude...btw I'm...*****. I bet they will be begging him to come back LOL

Sharp mind Rani Wink cover your tracks and all Wink

Edited by peacefulblossom - 02 June 2011 at 2:57pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

yep haha... i bet you weren't expecting that twist LOL... I was stuck on what to write and so kinda went with the flow LOL

Was a very good twist. I really wasn't expecting it. LOL Its always good to go with the flow thats what I do, never know whats the story going to end up like before I start.

hehe could not resist...I know am badLOL... our evil list is huge and ever growing... but have no fearWink because when the story is about to finish all evil beings realise there mistake and become good for the rest of there lives... pure Indian serial storyline going on thereROFL...  

Hehe Evil list is good Wink We have supernani to help the leads. But I want to kill off the bad guys ROFL No forgiveness in my world LOL

Ooohhh i do like that storyline a lot... very creative i was wondering how they were going to move onto the next world... they could be evil clones that have taken over Raj and Simran hostage and no one knows... maybe the one armed scarecrow could tell them the truth in return for his other arm being stitched back on... Am sure Nivi has superior stitching skills what with all the buttons she's have to sew onto Virens shirts in future ROFL  and then with there knowledge they help save the real Raj and Simran who take back there Shahkaj world and free all the slave scarecrows, and also in return they can tell Nivi and Viren how to move to the next world... Superdadi can accompany them as she;s trying to get out the world as well in her search for Mr Miyagi

Yay Big smile I like SRK and Kajol together LOL I just read that SRK and Kajol are making a movie together again and I got happy Big smile...then I read they are planning to put Katrina as the lead and Kajol as cameo Dead WAT! I don't even like Katrina's acting LOL (no offense to her fans)

Maybe they go to each world and they sort it out...and from each world they get a crystal which opens the door to the final world...where the answer to everything is...

We still haven't decided on Nivi's special powers LOL, that she doesnt know about LOL

Can Nivi's sewing...please sew up the poor scarecrow that Viren cut up LOL

i made the scarecrows are good guysLOL... but they have been driven to evilness by the clonesConfused ... they can turn good again when they are freedBig smile... The army of scarecrows can help Nivi and Viren in a  future battle... they are going to need all the help they can get what with all we are going to put them throughLOL

hehe yup Big smile We need to find a nice picture of scarecrows to up in our character list for the good guys LOL

Scarecrow army sounds good...they will need an army of good guys...we keep making new bad guys all the time LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top