Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 27

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

The sun is gone again...Everyone come back. I demand it.   Yeah I've been have family dos too. It's probably cause of the vacations. 

LOL… you demand it… I don't think the others are listening Ouch… I Rani, demand it… let's see if I'm more powerful!! LOL

I need to save money too. I'm trying to convince my friends to go on holiday. We were planning Marrakesh until the bomb 

I was like that……. I wanted to go to Egypt with family and then the civil riots began… I was like hmmm how about going somewhere else instead… we still haven't figured out where… there are crazy things happening all around the world, from civil wars in Egypt & Libya, to various bombing to natural disasters happening… makes me not want to leave home let alone the country!! Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 20)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Already planing to kill me off  ...You wont get rid of me that quickly...I'l; just going to come back with kala jadu   and distroy you all...And bring peace to the world...so I'll be the hero   And everyone will like me...(hence take over the world and no one will know that actually I'm ruling the world, too brain washed with my so called goodness.)  Haha did that even make sense. 

ShockedThat made too much sense it's scary how your plotting Ermm…  When I become fully evil I won't want any competition…. you can't blame me for trying to kill you LOL…… Kala Jadu LOL… I can imagine you (well a random woman as I have no idea what you look like) with crazy hair wearing really black eye liner…. Chanting and dancing around a fire…  ROFL… my imagination is going wild LOL

The way to take over the world is to plan ahead   We could have an army of souls and ghost protecting and shielding the hosiptal...no bullets or anything will get to us 

Haha just one question…. won't the bullets go through the ghosts & souls? Confused LOL

Who needs guys when we have the world  ...maybe to make our Asian families happy we need married to our prince charming...obviously we dont know they are prince charming cause we are too into or evil world invasion. Slowly slowly they changes us to the good guys...and maybe we have an alien invasion for real...we save the world and we become the heros 

LOL….Haha I like it exciting yet romantic Tongue… haha can you imagine our prince charming trying to bring us back from the dark sideLOL & then the aliens come Shocked !!... If that was a serial I would watch it LOL

Good question no idea how long it takes...I'm guessing 4-6 years. I never been in hospital long enough to have hospital food 

When I was younger I had to have a couple of operations & had to stay in hospital, since then I hate hospital food Dead… now I noticed you have to pay to watch TV tooShocked… I remember when that was free!!... Confused… If was in the hospital now I'd be bored & hungry!!...Cry

Yay I survived...lol...lets see if you survive repying back to me  . I'm flowwing your code of replying if you haven't guessed yet 

I realised your following my highly secret & deadly code LOL…. Congrats on surviving… I almost died replying back… I actually started 2 days ago after various rest & food breaks I finally gave up!! LOL…Luckily  I got the energy to reply again today!Big smile & seriously you don't need to reply to all the posts I rather you live Wink

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

I'm on the last post Party woop woop!! & your reading the last post too Party  woop woop for you!!

They have additional exams in England now too   Your bother must have got in before they came out  . Dont think its as complex as the USA ones thought. And you dont need to do a degree before hand. What is it with Asian's and doctors  ...(I'm one of them ) Went crazy about it. Wanted to live in Africa and save people. And my mum thought I lost it.

He's been a doctor for over 5 years now so I guess it's probably changed!!...Asians & doctors I noticed that all parent's want their children to be doctorsConfused...the wage is good I guess!!... I always say if I had a boy child I'd be like your becoming a footballer... work for 90 minutes earn 1 million pounds LOL... I wanted to go to Africa and help the poor people when I was little (never  as a doctor & never wanted to live there...I agree with your mum LOL)... And then I heard stories about lions attacking people, other wild cats & militant groups going around shooting everyone, it seriously scared me & I was like I'm never going... would love to go one day with a voluntary organisation now but I don't have the time or money for it Disapprove

Aww man i miss the old indian movies. They were so cute  . Dont really watch new ones anymore. I was watching band baja barat the other day. I I was like  ...when they started kissing and sleeping together 

I'm pretty news to indian dramas...

HahaLOL I watched Band Baaja Baraat a while ago with my family... Was seriously awkwardConfused... I prefer the old movies when they leave a lot to your imagination rather than showing a full on sleeping together sceneDead... I guess I'm old fashioned like the subtle romance, marriage then lights out LOL... I've been watching serials for a good few years nowWink there all the same but somehow seriously addictive Ermm

Talking about movies I watched the horror movie insidious the other day... I watched the trailer, it was super scary, I refused to watch the movie but was dragged by my family... the movie wasn't that scary though... I know you like your horror's have you seen it yet?  

Mines is like one word hindi and the rest English  . I even mix English with my mother tongue haha. I do the same Rani...Tumko...etc 

I love how our generation of Hindi speakers are not the greatest... can you imagine the next generation... they'd be like... Hindi... Is that a country?! LOL

Your a failed Asain  ...like I call my other Asian friends that can't eat chillis. I love hot stuff  . I think the frist time me and my friends went to nandos and others the extra hot one...and we were crying  ...my other friend was sitting there laughing at us. I guess we made it worse by putting extra hot sauce on it and drinking fizzy drinks . Then went again for the extra hot and it wasnt that hot 

Haha *puts head down in shame* I am a failed AsianDisapprove... My English friends can handle more chilli then meConfused... If I'm ever in a restaurant the waiters usually (depending on how friendly they are) take the mick out of meTongue... Coz  ask for a when i ask for a dish, the say do you want is spicier because we have to make it not as hot for the British people... I always say can I have it mild rather than hotter...the looks i get are always the same no matter what place I go to. The funniest one was when I ordered a mild dish and then had to have lassi after it to cool my tongue (and I don't like lassi Confused)...I asked for milk first ROFL but they said they didn't have any!!...the waiter was like I have never seen an Asian who can't take their chilli's like you our dishes are not even spicyLOL... I was like well... I'm one of a kind, I think I need more lassi LOL... I remember getting a discount for the meal because I was best friends with the waiter's because they found me funny  LOL

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Had anyone beenn watching CCBM? I haven;t been for ages. Just had a sneak peak at the forum...

Divya having a baby Confused... Looks like her mums plan of getting her pregnant worked LOL

And now they are going to die in a bomb... haha...how orginal...

Ahh well CCBM zzz...

No interest left.

oh Mayn i missed replying to a post...Okay this is the actual last post in my chain gang!!...Woop woop again for me and for you!! LOL

Her mum must be proudLOL... did they have a leap??... she kinda had the baby fast like in 2 weeks... I don't think that's humanly possible unless Hemleta, like future you did some Kala Jadu on Sid & Divya... Now I'm imagining her like I imagined you, chanting around a fire!... totally hilarious!! ROFL

I don't watch CCBM anymore, sometimes read the updates... from the Promo's I got that Divya had a baby & then died... I don't know why the CT decided they had to kill her Confused... When she was nice (& not being influenced) I kinda liked her!!...

It be more original if she came back from the dead and lived in a villageROFL  and all this happens after they showed her dead body being crematedLOL... those serials always leave me thinking we saw you get cremated & the close up camera shots definitely showed it was you... where the heck did you come from?? & then I'm like so who did they cremate!!... your identical sister who died wait till you find out you have another identical sister whose going to pretend to be you so she can steal all you money & property but somewhere in her scheming she's going to fall in love with your husband ROFL because that's always the next storyline!!... 

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 14 May 2011 at 5:45pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Yep I use photoshop & other programs such as GIMP & Photoscape... I have other editing software installed but these are the 3 programs I commonly use!! 

I tried to install photoshop and my old computer froze and died LOL Will have to try it when I have space to unpack my new computer. Never used GIMP will look into it

I tried to edit a family video I made on my digital camera... I used windows movie maker... the finished product had music but it somehow chopped half my video off and that too from the middle ConfusedOuch... I still haven't managed to work out how I edited it like that... luckily from my picture editing experiences I learnt to make a copy of the video & then edit the copy so I still have the original saved elsewhere.Tongue

Hehe good idea but video editing should destroy your original videosLOL. Try cyberlink direction good and also simple to use. I lost my work on windows movie maker too LOL...Painful.

I hate it when you work so hard on doing something & then on the final stage it all goes wrong... I had that happen when I first started editing photos...now I save my finished photos in 2 different folders!!.. extra precautionLOL... It takes a lot of willpower to start again (you have to get over the "I hate my computer" phase first LOL)... but then usually a day comes when you have nothing to do & start creating it again!!...did you not save your file?!... I know with windows movie maker you can save video file!!

Hehe I saved my project and all...but some reason it kept coming up with error message that it cant find my original data...and I checked and the original data was there...heartbreakingly had to scrap the project...cry. Now I do the video editing in stages LOL...finish one...star another and then merge them together.

I'm now trying to teach myself how  to do 3D photo montages. There are really pretty ones on youtube. But using 3D Max...after effects...its alot of learn specially when its trial and error LOL. But learning 3D Max will be good for uni LOL

Haha the name I forgot about that... It should just be called the unnamed story & then you could ask the people who reply (if there are any) to suggest a name... They may be more creative than us (very unlikely though...Wink...were creative geniusesLOL)  & may come up with a good name...  By the way first add to the "bank of Rani"... then "the Bank of Bahar"... It should be first come first serve ROFL... I'm poor too because even though I am getting paid through work I spend like crazy & then go through broke phases... plus I have bills being paid straight from my bank account.. It makes my money disappear quicker... I'm a spendaholic... Just coming out the closet Wink...

Hehe atleast you have money to go out spending away LOL...I'm hitting negatives...so Bank of Bahar first pleaseShocked

I've never been a shopping person LOL...2 hours out shopping and I start getting a headache and want to come back home ROFL. My friends call me a guy in terms of shoppingLOL.  I have a list in my head of what I need...I just go out there and buy the first thing I see and dont even like trying it on there and never like shopping around.

But for some reason I always end up blowing all my money Confused...maybe cause I have a big thing on spending money on gadgets and expensive computer and technology stuff Embarrassed

My phones still good for a couple of years then LOL... I want the Iphone 4 or Nokia N900 but I can't afford any at the moment Cry

Hehe I have issues not having internet on my phone now too...so used to carrying the internet around with me nowadays. I was dying without my smartphone when I broke the last one LOL 

Blah...I'm not a big iphone fan LOL...its over hyped up LOL Brothers got one and I dont know whats the big deal about it.

N900 looks nice but dunno didn't like my last windows phone LOL

Mobiles are sooo expensive nowadays and then your get a contract and your stuck for 2 years! Its crazy!

I miss Uni Unhappy...Yep just about...I hate working SaturdaysNuke... I always try avoiding them & get away with it when with my work mates... I talks loads so they eventually give in & change shifts with me Big smile... but every now and again the manager grips me & makes me do one Ouch... When I went to work in the morning after sleeping for 4 hours my colleagues kept asking me if I was ok coz they thought I was looking a little ill... the manager also seemed worried!!... I call him, JackieLOL he hates it but I swear he looks like a white Jackie Chan!!ROFL... he's a really safe person, always looks out for me as I'm the youngest one there & so the other bully me, & I can never come up with good comebacks!!... He's one of the best people I've worked for!!... Anyways back to that day... I personally though I looked psychotic LOL... I woke up a little late so wore no make-up, I had red eyes and every now and again I was walking in a zig zag like a drunk personLOL... & I don't think I should tell you about my driving... Let's just say I was praying all the way to work... OuchNukeLOL...

White Jackie Chan LOL. I'm tryin to imagine him LOL Atleast you have a nice place to work for. Last time I was working in the hospital...women dominate... and all they did was bad mouth eachother behind their back Dead...and bum around LOL

I used to finish the work I needed to do in half the time they did it in...and then used to fall asleep at my desk LOL...I was just so bored...ROFL...and I was the young one too LOL Just in my 20s and the rest heading towards 50s lol...

Onces a doctor needed me and was like...hi and I nearly jumped out of the seat ROFL. I tried my best not to fall asleep but lol I was half asleep most of the time LOL

Haha evil lady!!... Make sure your evil-ness doesn't rub off onto your familyLOL... I found these... Don't know how helpful they are... I also don't think Kinshuk is the greatest actor... he can act just not amazingly well (<<trying to be nice here!!Smile)

Hehe He's a good actor can do anger acting well. But he does have some weak points but hes come along way from his beginning...was watching some clips of his older scenes...funnyLOL

you'll never guess where I got the second picture from...it's one of your old posts Big smile...how weird is that... I typed 'angry Viren' into google & in the image section I saw this picture, I clicked to view the webpage and it come up with your old  IF post about Kinshuk's acting & flaring nostrils LOL... your world famous now LOL

Hehe I think I remember that post was talking about his acting LOL...The fans on CCBM are scary...one comment about Kinshuk they dont like...they start ...Dead

I noticed that with my sharp sense'sBig smile... thief alert LOL

ROFL Start small...head for world domination LOL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 May 2011 at 5:05pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
LOL

I barely survived' was in the psych ward for 2 days, just to get over the initial shock of your post length' I hadn't even started to read it LOL

Practicing how to get into mental hospital already...we have to wait for Priya to graduate medical school yet LOL...Have a good time in psych ward after reading these replies LOL. Feel free to cut your reply short. LOL I'm replying in full since I'm waiting around and have nothing better to do LOL

haha' were going to have to join the Mafia or become drug lords to get rich quickly' Do you know any powerful people? Excluding our parent's!! LOL'

LOL Let me think...

Ooo I went to a mafia restaurant in Italy... we could start from there and join the mafia gang and then over power them. LOL 

It was really strange... for such a small restaurant they had so many staff and we were the only customers LOL ...and the staff were all muscular guysLOL...and random people kept coming in with bags and stuff...we got suspicious but still sat there and eat ROFL 

Everything was so over priced but we paid went back to our hostel and asked the owner about the restaurant and he was like yup...they are part of the black market and mafia...Shocked yikes...and we just eat pizza there ROFL

Haha well if there an evil Cinderella, there got to be an evil prince charming'. But the real question is who could it be?...maybe Keshav?... haha I can't imagine him being flirty charming to anyone, without laughing ROFL

Whos Keshav? Yikes I'm really bad with names opps

Haha I think I was born evil'everyone I know calls me evil Big smile not bad or horrible or nasty but evil Shocked'but then they laugh after it' talk about giving me mixed signals LOL''.. I think the world should be scared of me Tongue'

Evil is a good name ROFL

After reading that line, I have no idea why but all I could think of was the song' everybody was kung fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lighting, in fact it was a little bit frightening but they fought with expert timing' that's all I know ROFL

Oh man now I have that stuck in my head' I'm trying to stop my urge of calling someone up and singing it to them coz almost everyone I know is revising at the moment!!... you can get in stuck in your head instead Bahar (and you too silent snoopers) enjoy!! LOL haha' my evilness is escaping LOL

lol...love that song...was singing on sing star last time LOL Poor friends leave them to revise. DId you actually call?

I wonder if we do have any silent snoopers...lol...they probably think we are nuts...LOL

Brown snow white ROFL'. That just make me laugh hard' snow brown' I was trying to think about if snow does turn brownConfused' then I was like I'm sure it's brown when it becomes slush' just before it turns to ice and you slip & die LOL'. I don't know why I was going in to detail thinking about it' I think it's because I have done loads of paperwork & so have been sitting silently for the past 6 hours' & so now I'm super hyperactive Big smile' by the way snow brown is your new story name now!! 

You just destroyed my beautiful snow brown picture LOL  I hate paper work zzz

Hmmm'.I'm curious now' How special? Tongue

Very very special... its a secret why its so special Wink...maybe ill tell you in our story when we get to vampire part hehehe

Sorry rushed the last part of the reply. Laptop battery running out Dead. WIll reply to the rest later.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 May 2011 at 5:35pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

LOL' you demand it' I don't think the others are listening Ouch' I Rani, demand it' let's see if I'm more powerful!! LOL

Looks like your not powerful enough too LOL I do wonder what happened to Pooja Confused

I was like that''. I wanted to go to Egypt with family and then the civil riots began' I was like hmmm how about going somewhere else instead' we still haven't figured out where' there are crazy things happening all around the world, from civil wars in Egypt & Libya, to various bombing to natural disasters happening' makes me not want to leave home let alone the country!! Ouch

Tell me about it...Confused

I'm actually dying to go to Egypt but just never a good time to go. But im holiday crazy so I probably end up going in a very wrong time. Lets hope the civil wars etc calm down soon.

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

ShockedThat made too much sense it's scary how your plotting Ermm'  When I become fully evil I won't want any competition'. you can't blame me for trying to kill you LOL'' Kala Jadu LOL' I can imagine you (well a random woman as I have no idea what you look like) with crazy hair wearing really black eye liner'. Chanting and dancing around a fire'  ROFL' my imagination is going wild LOL

lol...but your trying to kill me off so I need to make a stronger plan. Maybe like Voldemort split my soul up so I can came back again and again. Maybe find a better way of splitting my soul than killing poeple. I dont want to be full evil Confused . Hehe I am wondering how you imagine me like LOL

Haha just one question'. won't the bullets go through the ghosts & souls? Confused LOL

No no no... they will have a evil/soul shield around the hospital hence bullets etc wont damage us. Maybe they will make a door way to hell hence when the bullet come they go through the door way to hell and dont touch us LOL

I should just turn into a horror movie director LOL

LOL'.Haha I like it exciting yet romantic Tongue' haha can you imagine our prince charming trying to bring us back from the dark sideLOL & then the aliens come Shocked !!... If that was a serial I would watch it LOL

Sounds like an amazing serial to me too. Something original Wink and yet has the love story of indian dramas hehe

When I was younger I had to have a couple of operations & had to stay in hospital, since then I hate hospital food Dead' now I noticed you have to pay to watch TV tooShocked' I remember when that was free!!... Confused' If was in the hospital now I'd be bored & hungry!!...Cry

Ouch Dead ill at a young age. Fingers crossed I havent needed any operation as of yet. Hehe I think they have few channels free in the hospital now but the rest you have to pay even the internet LOL

I realised your following my highly secret & deadly code LOL'. Congrats on surviving' I almost died replying back' I actually started 2 days ago after various rest & food breaks I finally gave up!! LOL'Luckily  I got the energy to reply again today!Big smile & seriously you don't need to reply to all the posts I rather you live Wink

lol...died replying back. Probably cause of my crazy typing. Sorry dont check my replies probably...too busy trying to reply to everything LOL. Opps I think I'm going to kill you this time

Post Reply New Post

Go to top