Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

All story bits are in purple Wink........ I just clicked on edit to write whoa what a long post!!! i wrote back to both you...... Bahar & pooja in the same post .......LOL... I will change it to two nowLOL... hope it doesn't get confusingConfusedLOL

@ Bahar

I just saw your posts & though if I quote you' it's gonna be a crazy long what where huh post again...... don't wanna scare people with the length of out posts LOL this one might be confusing coz I'm reading yours and then replying on a new post!!.... Here goes .... hope it works!!

Do you think people are getting scared of our craziness?? LOL

And yeah definitely a scene of the piercing gang swimming LOL .....hope it's not to dangerous for them what with the knife's stuck in no.1 nose & bars in no. 2 face'....I think the lady would be safe!! LOL

Don't evil people go evil because of love storys  LOL... there heart gets broken & they go crazy ... well that's what I've learn't from the serial world ROFL

The vampire being the grey parallel lead sounds good... Thumbs Up' hope he turns good in the end...maybe because of his lady friend Blushing.... double chick flick ending LOL

I like the soul idea!!.... A romance of a Soul & Ninja... never heard of that before LOL....I approveLOL

Haha my knowledge about Indian dramas is a little limited too.... I watch quite a few but not on a regular basis....  I'm sure they all have the same storyline though LOL.....Bollywood sounds better' I like DDLJ'

'.Loving your story so far...... will add like a next part idea type to it when I have more time!! (am preparing for tomorrow)... got a birthday party to go to at 6Big smile... then meeting friends for my third birthday party at half 7 Big smile... i can't even remember how long it's been since my birthdayConfused..  & going bowling at 1 with familyBig smile & at 3 o' clock am going to another town to pick up a cake for the 6 o clock birthday partyBig smile still trying to figure out how am going to do it all Confused.. p.s. I only just realised I', really bad at wrapping presents!! LOL

Your questions in the story so far..... Let's see if I can add idea's there whilst i have timeWink'

Neha lost her body because she sacrificed it (like Nivi does LOL) for happiness.... because Freddy Kruger with his magical spell casting powers (I like that Freddy idea!!) tricked her when she was sleeping into thinking that if she wanted to find eternal happiness (or a good night sleep LOL) then she would have to give something to him. Neha not realising it was her soul that Freddy wanted said 'ok'' ............then when Neha found out, she tried to stop him....in all the confusion Freddy said the spell wrong (like one or two words wrong) & instead of the soul going.... the body went instead and the soul (Neha) got lots of powers including the ability to cross worlds, but she doesn't know about them yet like you said Wink

The bounty hunters name  errm D'oh....... holy hunter's Confused (can't think of better at the moment will try after my brain has recharged LOL)

I like the name 'hoops' LOL or 'Metal Face Metalica' LOL or  'Pin man' LOL for the leader of the gang!! I'm not sure about what his magical powers could beConfused' but he should be able to kill people using his face as a weapon ROFL

Keep the name 'Wolverine' for the bar face dude........ that names hilarious on him!! LOL

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 01 April 2011 at 8:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

@ Pooja

Hiya....... I'm Rani Big smile

I like the DDLJ Field scene......... I'm imagining it & laughing to myself!!.......mum keeps looking at me like I've gone crazy LOL

And sorry NO CLOWNS PLEASE!!Dead... Especially not ITDead....... I'm scared of clowns because of ITDead....... I watched it when I was younger to....... The clown picture really scares me so after Bahar's seen it can you either put a smaller one on or take it off please!!......  I'm really scared of clowns!!... proper phobia!! Confused... (am actually writing on word because when I scroll down on your post I can see the top of the picture!!LOL).....  I also work with children & when a clown entertainer come's in I have to hide in the office coz I get freaked out!! LOL...everyone thinks I'm really weird!!LOL

Hope you don't mind sorry!! ..

anyway......away from clowns (happy thoughtsLOL)

My mate......he's got a stretcher piercing he told me how they do it & I was about to throw up!!........I don't like them at all Ouch

I think too many piercings look freaky but when I see a freaky piercing I tend to go up to the person & ask them about it........most of them are pretty nice people!!Big smile.... only met one idiot & then I was like well if you didn't want to get noticed why have such a stupid thing on your face LOL....he really annoyed me LOL

piercing guy...Hazard LOL.......bet he gets his own seat on the bus ROFL

To add onto my bit about Freddy trying to steal Neha's soul (posted above in purple).....

' that could be the reason why' because evil Cinderella (CC) stole it from him LOL........ & he needs a soul now...........I love the evil Cinderella being in love with then piercing gang leader....... but no matter how weird he looks & probably is Ouch how can he love evil Cinderella (CC)......... after listening to her for a few days he'd be banging his head against the wall....... going the woman doesn't listen to anyone!! LOL

Ninja boy ........don't you mean Ninja Mard!! ROFL....... also can our Ninja's not wear face masks that show just the eyes........ I think I prefer the face Embarrassed

And about the psychologically unfit phrase!!........ It's alright were all crazy here LOL.......... that's why our story is going to be the greatest story ever told!!

welcome to our world LOL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Pooja you can take the clown picture off now. Don't want Rani to run away.

Some good ideas there LOL
Like the freddy idea and Cinderella. 

Rani you have a busy there with your day, I'm just bumming around at home LOL

The stretching ear hole is Dead 

Holy hunters ROFL

I like how we have developed the evil love stories more then the hero/heroine.

Rani we can have the ninja face covered atmLOL...with eyes showing (Kinshuk has nice eyes)...then we can have a dramatic love scene between Soul and ninja when his face gets uncovered ROFL. Slow motion and eye contact and allLOL Maybe some dancing around tooLOL

Since Nivi likes nursing so  much maybe ninja mard LOL(Rani's word), gets injured  and she starts nursing.

Just a summery of the above. I'll do a full response when I get on my main computer.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 02 April 2011 at 7:26am

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

@ Rani: lol sorry! Had no idea about the clown phobia, I've taken it down now but 'IT' could very well do permanent damage like that at a young age.

Is the stretcher, the one the big empty holes? But the people covered with piercings are usually really nice...thank god I've only met the nice ones. If I came into contact with a mean one, he'd probably just scare me to the coreLOL! Haha I know what you mean, if you don't want to be noticed much, learn how to blend in (face wise).

can our Ninja's not wear face masks that show just the eyes........ I think I prefer the face

Yup I completely agree, I'd rather see his face than just his eyes....how did you lot come up with this idea by the way? (the ninja mard and the lost soulLOL). Bahar as long as during the the story his mask does come offWink

how can he love evil Cinderella (CC)......... after listening to her for a few days he'd be banging his head against the wall....... going the woman doesn't listen to anyone!! 

ROFLthat just made me laugh, mum and dad just giving me some looks as well like what the hell's wrong with her....funny enough I can actually imagine pin face man in that scene with CC and banging his head against the wall, he'd probably pin his face to wall accidently in the processLOL

Hey Bahar, clown pic taken down and out the story lol

Have you seen Alice in Wonderland? Is there a possible slot for the elder sister with BIG HEAD? I quite liked her weirdly sized head

Umm who are the holy hunters? I love the reason behind Nehas lost soulLOL....very creative!

For some reason I want a song sequence for evil cinderella trying to entice pin man LOL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

@ Rani: lol sorry! Had no idea about the clown phobia, I've taken it down now but 'IT' could very well do permanent damage like that at a young age.

Bless you missed our other conv when you were doing your exams. Before i forget Good luck with your results Big smile

Is the stretcher, the one the big empty holes? But the people covered with piercings are usually really nice...thank god I've only met the nice ones. If I came into contact with a mean one, he'd probably just scare me to the coreLOL! Haha I know what you mean, if you don't want to be noticed much, learn how to blend in (face wise).

I havent meet many people/if any with crazy piercing like this....obviously not seen much of the worldLOL

Yup I completely agree, I'd rather see his face than just his eyes....how did you lot come up with this idea by the way? (the ninja mard and the lost soulLOL). Bahar as long as during the the story his mask does come offWink

We can just leave his face exposed then LOL...or have the face exposed scene quickly.
You need to read the first thread to see our conv and how we came up with the ideasLOL

ROFLthat just made me laugh, mum and dad just giving me some looks as well like what the hell's wrong with her....funny enough I can actually imagine pin face man in that scene with CC and banging his head against the wall, he'd probably pin his face to wall accidently in the processLOL

ROFLI burst out laughing with every post too LOL Good job I am in my own room and no one is hearing me LOL

Have you seen Alice in Wonderland? Is there a possible slot for the elder sister with BIG HEAD? I quite liked her weirdly sized head

lol....thats interesting. Whos the older sister?

Umm who are the holy hunters? I love the reason behind Nehas lost soulLOL....very creative!

Holy hunters are the piercing dudesLOL gang nameLOL I like the Nehas losing her body story too LOL

For some reason I want a song sequence for evil cinderella trying to entice pin man LOL

Me too ROFL

Pooja dont worry your in the right group. I lost my mind long time ago LOL

You just have to read my earlier post on this forum. Feel free to look through:
and 

And you will see my mental state is Wacko LOL

P.s dont worry I'm actually a normal girl in real life ROFL

Edited by peacefulblossom - 02 April 2011 at 10:19am

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by Sunshine234

Bless you missed our other conv when you were doing your exams. Before i forget Good luck with your results Big smile

Thanks Bahar! Still got a while for the results to be published so this is the torture phase for me

I havent meet many people/if any with crazy piercing like this....obviously not seen much of the worldLOL

I usually just say to everyone that I don't get out much which is true...I'm more of an innie than an outie. The only reason I know a few mega piercing people are because of my brother but they are in most cases really niceSmile

We can just leave his face exposed then LOL...or have the face exposed scene quickly.
You need to read the first thread to see our conv and how we came up with the ideasLOL

LOL thats alright then as long as his face his shown quicklyDay Dreaming (sorry girly moment)Wink

ROFLI burst out laughing with every post too LOL Good job I am in my own room and no one is hearing me LOL

lol....thats interesting. Whos the older sister?

No idea who could be the older sisterConfused

For some reason I want a song sequence for evil cinderella trying to entice For For some reason I want a song sequence for evil cinderella trying to entice pin manLOL
Me too ROFL

Maybe CC can sing 'Sheila ki Jawani' or 'Zor ka Jhatka' to him or actually 'Munni Badnam Hui' would probably suit her more for Pin ManLOL....along with attempting the dance moves...that would just have me on the floor laughing if we ever get to see that. Imagine the look on Pin face...what the hell??? And then Rani's idea of banging his head in the wallLOL

Pooja dont worry your in the right group. I lost my mind long time ago LOL

You just have to read my earlier post on this forum. Feel free to look through:
and 

And you will see my mental state is Wacko LOL

P.s dont worry I'm actually a normal girl in real life ROFL

WOW Bahar, I just about read your first post in the first link, I'm trying to control myself laughing. I'm watching the cricket match with dad, so I've just got my face hidden behind the laptop. But my family don't find it very strange now that I burst out laughing for no apparent reason, so they just look on. You know those uncomfortable silences, I'm usually the one to laugh it and people around me just sort of step away from me, thinking that I'm not mentally all there lol. I sort of went off topic but the cricket match's the reason I can't go to my room yet. Oh wait, every member in your (on your previous link) scene was on a killing spree lolLOL...I'll have to read the rest when I'm alone so I still have a chance of family thinking I'm partly sane.LOL

(I hope this quote comes out ok...this is my first attemptLOL)

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@ Pooja

Well done on the quoting. Welcome to the long quoting gang LOL

I'm just doing a quick reply. Mum keeps calling and also waitng for Rani to come back and add her bit to our story. And you can add your cinderella and Freddy part LOL

I'm both a inner and outer person (like that makes senseLOL...I keep indoor in at home...but love travelling. 

Idea for older sister....Divya ofcourse. We need to add Divya and Sid to the story ROFL. Lets take some ideas from CCBM LOL. Before the soul taking part...Nivi and Sid liked eachother....Divya likes Sid...Nivi wants to sacrifice her love for Divya.  Hence goes to JW to wish for Divya's eternal happiness (Nivi would never go for her own eternal happiness).....the spell goes wrong....JW  e.g. freddy gets annoyed and curses Divya....rather then giving her eternal happiness....gives her a big head small body....and Sid is looking for Nivi....and looking after DivyaLOL 

Everyone in our story is cursed ROFL

Loving the song idea LOL btw   with  CC and Pin face.

Glad you liked my thread LOL....the first post was mostly Bani's (Omshanti111). We end up starting two stories.

One about everyone killing eachother in CCBM and getting reborn.

And another about superheroes LOL 

If you want to read start from:

I summarised the first part there (at the bottom last two post of the page) and then continue from there LOL....Had fun writing it. Then Bani got busy and was forgotten. 
Opps shamelessly promoting my craziness Blushing

But we have to finish this story off Big smile...liking the vampires ninja and ghost LOL and singing and dancing.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 02 April 2011 at 12:43pm

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

I'm back!!!... and 'wow'  you two have been busy LOL..... I think this is gonna be one of those crazy long posts again!! .....this time I am going to try replying to you both on the same post Wink.....wish me luck!!

@ Bahar & Pooja LOL

Sorry for the extremely late reply..... had a crazy weekend Big smile.....a super busy Saturday & today's mother's day so been busy with the family celebrating!!

I did run away Bahar LOL.....but I accidently ran in a circle & found myself back on this thread again LOL.....luckily no clowns here by then!!!LOL.......... Thanks for taking the IT picture off Pooja....clowns Urghhhhh!!Dead... My brothers & sister told me IT was a comedy when I was little & made me watch it!!... They were evil back then LOL..... been scared of clowns ever since!!...Ouch

Yep the stretcher is the big empty hole one. My friend has one and I think it looks really horrid!! 

I noticed the whole developing the evil characters love tales but we haven't even started on the love story of the leads LOL..... I'm a little scared of how our brains work now Confused.... were more interested in the evil characters then the lead's!!...  LOL

Big smile ....well just because he is a ninja & he has to play the part....I think we should show just the eyes..... by the way anyone know how good kinshuk is in his action sequencesConfused .... don't wanna hurt the man with all the kung fu he's gonna have to do in his ninja outfit LOL....

And then later I like Bahars idea of the whole face being shown scene & agree with Pooja have a face revealed quick like in the first 15 minutes of the character being introduced Thumbs Up..... eye contact & slow motion are good Big smile... but no dramatic shots of anyone else that's in the place & no lightening noises Ouch..... I always wonder why serials make background lightening noises in dramatic scenes!! Confused... see am going evil again LOL...instead of thinking that Viren is going to take his mask of & show his face to  Nivi in a lovely dovey way.....I think something bad is going to happen & then Virens face is going to be exposed in a dramatic way......LOL

By the way any of you two notice we have way to many bad people!! LOL..... Freddy, Evil Cinderella, The Vampire (well he's actually grey!! Big smile), Pin man & his holy hunters!! ... In the serial world our story could last about 10 years!! .......ROFL

Haha I forgot about all the pins in his head ....... now I'm imagining him stuck to a wall.LOL ......poor man stuck to the wall so he can't even escape CC ROFL

Evil CC trying to entice the Pin man (is this part horror or comedy??LOL).... I would pay serious money to see that ........  ROFL

'Munni Badnam Hui' would probably suit her more for Pin Man...along with attempting the dance moves...that would just have me on the floor laughing if we ever get to see that. Imagine the look on Pin face...what the hell??? And then Rani's idea of banging his head in the wall

That scene would be epic...I'm laughing so much LOL

I haven't seen Alice in wonderland....but a sister with a big head sounds cool.... I think she'll fit right in!! & Bahar I like your Divya idea... I love how everyone is cursed  LOL.... Is sid cursed too?? Confused.... he should be.... don't want the poor man to feel left out... like he is in CCBM LOL.... Maybe he could be the vampire & he's attached to Viren but he's actually following Nivi!!

Talking about innies & outies.... am more of an outie Big smile.... I'm almost always out!!..... and dragging people out too!!... Only bad thing is the weather Ouch.... it's kind of crap here!!... but then I take my car & go for a drive.... I love just leaving the house... with no plans & no idea what I'm going to do.... I've ended up seeing some amazing places!!.... not been out the country recently though Unhappy...I love going  travelling & I'm more of a 'we paid money so we gotta see & experience  as much of this country life as possible'... people say I'm way too hyperactive on holiday!! LOL

I will write my bit into the story on the next post!!... will quote from you Bahar!!... then Pooja if you like can write your section in to the story by quoting my post (with my added bits in it)....... does this make sense??...this Confused ya this Big smile.... 

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 03 April 2011 at 8:01pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top