Chit Chat

Random story making and other chit chat (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 27

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Heeey!!! Third timeShocked….I feel bad for you, I would have an emotional breakdown after the first lol

Aaaahhh I'm loving the DDLJ theme for ShahKaj and lol the script that nivi read from, we're driving the bechara ninja crazyLOL! he finally has a name but I'm going to miss calling him a NINJA. I'm getting a little anxious to know what the red flashing light thing is…

Virens a little TOUCHEEEEEEYY about the mask issue! Take your time with his face being revealed as long as it's one long funny, weird steamy sceneEmbarrassedLOL!!.....YEEEEESSSSS! You introduced the evil scarecrows WOOHOO! For a while I thought maybe the scarecrows had some sort of powers and were able to put people to sleepLOL. hehe imagine them dancing around a confused nivi-viren to a classic bollywood song whilst they're trying to escape!

About the award….maybe just give Rani a scene with a vulnerable, scared virenWink….she's turning pretty evil (as we can see from the ideas) so I think she might like the idea WinkLOL…or if Rani doesn't want it, I can always do it, I really really don't mind AT ALLLOL!

Just to add….the weather!!! We finally had a HOT HOT DAY! Please stay this way!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat (Page 11)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLOMG in the first link he looks partly vampireish when he becomes a superhero LOL…poor dadi (she surrounded by them)….partners in crime, oh sorry I forgot shes goodish. Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger could be big heads relative (LMAO his head was soo funny in that clipLOL)….Nicholas Cage adverts were just really weird ROFL.

Oh I had a thought, Michael Myers could be CCs brotherLOL….always tried, trying and will continue to trying to kill herLOL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Heeey!!! Third timeShocked'.I feel bad for you, I would have an emotional breakdown after the first lol

Don't ask lol....First time we all know what happened....the next time I accidently pressed the wrong key and killed everything ConfusedOuch...I was close to having a breakdownLOL

Aaaahhh I'm loving the DDLJ theme for ShahKaj and lol the script that nivi read from, we're driving the bechara ninja crazyLOL! he finally has a name but I'm going to miss calling him a NINJA. I'm getting a little anxious to know what the red flashing light thing is'

Hehe glad you liked it LOL....Lets torture our lead actors....LOL....oppps I'm turning evil too LOL

You dont know what the red flashing in the shadow is.....? Really really? Rani shall we tell her or keep her guessing?

Virens a little TOUCHEEEEEEYY about the mask issue! 

I like the lead guy to have some mystery surrounding him Embarrassed

Take your time with his face being revealed as long as it's one long funny, weird steamy sceneEmbarrassedLOL!!.....

Pooja's corrupting my innocent mind BlushingROFL. Your welcome to do it if you want LOL

YEEEEESSSSS! You introduced the evil scarecrows WOOHOO! For a while I thought maybe the scarecrows had some sort of powers and were able to put people to sleepLOL. hehe imagine them dancing around a confused nivi-viren to a classic bollywood song whilst they're trying to escape!

LOLLOL I can imagine them dancing like the Nicolas Cage ad dance....with the strange silver head men....haha....Viren's like if you cant beat them join them....haha and start dancing away....Nivi joins in too...

SRK and Kajol wakes up to strange music....and looks up and the dancing in shockLOL

About the award'.maybe just give Rani a scene with a vulnerable, scared virenWink'.she's turning pretty evil (as we can see from the ideas) so I think she might like the idea WinkLOL'or if Rani doesn't want it, I can always do it, I really really don't mind AT ALLLOL!

Hahaha good idae...So whats your verdit Rani? 

Just to add'.the weather!!! We finally had a HOT HOT DAY! Please stay this way!!!!

LOLTime for you to call me strange too....I'm not a big fan of hot weather Confused

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLOMG in the first link he looks partly vampireish when he becomes a superhero LOL'poor dadi (she surrounded by them)'.partners in crime, oh sorry I forgot shes goodish. Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger could be big heads relative (LMAO his head was soo funny in that clipLOL)'.Nicholas Cage adverts were just really weird ROFL.

He seems really evil in the adLOL....especially his laugh LOL...HAHAHAHAHAA totally evil ROFL

I'm liking him being relative to big head....maybe dadi's lost son LOL.....After her husband torturing her...she kinda lost her son.

cages ad are indeed strange....his expressions were priceless LOL and the strange dance ROFL

Oh I had a thought, Michael Myers could be CCs brotherLOL'.always tried, trying and will continue to trying to kill herLOL

ROFLROFLGood idea

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Rani's disappeared....

Rani are you there somewhere?

I just noticed a fanfiction section on indianforum LOL....

I am tempted to post our story up and see what people think ROFL

We will get rich and famous faster ROFL

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=peacefulblossom][QUOTE=Sunshine234]

Don't ask lol....First time we all know what happened....the next time I accidently pressed the wrong key and killed everything ConfusedOuch...I was close to having a breakdownLOL

DeadThat would have just killed me…oh great, now it keeps happening to meCry

Hehe glad you liked it LOL....Lets torture our lead actors....LOL....oppps I'm turning evil too LOL

You dont know what the red flashing in the shadow is.....? Really really? Rani shall we tell her or keep her guessing?

Yep your right, (forget turning) YOU'RE EVILWinkLOL

Pooja's corrupting my innocent mind BlushingROFL. Your welcome to do it if you want LOL

LOLwell what can I say, you lot made my evilness surface with this story, before I found this thread I was the innocent oneLOL

LOLLOL I can imagine them dancing like the Nicolas Cage ad dance....with the strange silver head men....haha....Viren's like if you cant beat them join them....haha and start dancing away....Nivi joins in too...

SRK and Kajol wakes up to strange music....and looks up and the dancing in shockLOL

ROFLThat advert was one of the weirdest adverts that I burst out laughing, I don't even know how they advertised the product through the dancingLOL. When I saw the crazy silver people things appear, I thought they were aliens, then I thought no, they're some kind mutants and then I just gave up when they started dancing lol. That would be hilarious to watch all of them just dancing, that reminds me Hrithik advertising his new show at SPA and saying 'just dance', I think I might be advertising his show, free of chargeConfused. SRK and Kajol can join in as well, I don't want them to miss a once in a lifetime opportunity because they fell asleepLOL

LOLTime for you to call me strange too....I'm not a big fan of hot weather Confused

LOLlol I like everything...my favourite rain!!!!

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
My quotes always come out funny looking...that's it i'm giving up. Sorry Bahar, I'll proabably give you a headache again but I don't know how to quote LOL

Nicholas Cage just looked crazy in that ad...i agree his expressions were the highlight....I didn't even notice what they were trying to advertise LOL

SleepyCan't keep my eyes open anymore so I'm gna head off now...Byeeeeee

Edited by Sunshine234 - 09 April 2011 at 5:43pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom][QUOTE=Sunshine234]

DeadThat would have just killed me'oh great, now it keeps happening to meCry

Awwww no IF is evil. Cry Then again I post my story on wordDead

Yep your right, (forget turning) YOU'RE EVILWinkLOL

Awww no I thought I could convince you guys I'm greyROFL...But I guess my evilness shows too muchLOL

LOLwell what can I say, you lot made my evilness surface with this story, before I found this thread I was the innocent oneLOL

Keep telling yourself thatTongue hahaha

ROFLThat advert was one of the weirdest adverts that I burst out laughing, I don't even know how they advertised the product through the dancingLOL. When I saw the crazy silver people things appear, I thought they were aliens, then I thought no, they're some kind mutants and then I just gave up when they started dancing lol. That would be hilarious to watch all of them just dancing, that reminds me Hrithik advertising his new show at SPA and saying 'just dance', I think I might be advertising his show, free of chargeConfused. SRK and Kajol can join in as well, I don't want them to miss a once in a lifetime opportunity because they fell asleepLOL

Hahahaha it was indeed hilarious. I was also trying to work out if the people were aliens tooLOL. I havent watched Hrithik advert.

Dif we need to have Kajol and SRK joining inLOL I can actually imagine it. Then SRK is Kajol I worked out how to convince your parent....and little dance this way and that wayLOL...and scarecrow bhai can help usLOL

LOLlol I like everything...my favourite rain!!!!

I love the rain. Amazing stuff....apart from when its windy and its getting on your face when your trying to walk.

Rain has a claming affect on meLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top