Random story making and other chit chat - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello... totally crazy couple of days... it was my niece's birthday today she's 4. so I had to organise a party, was hanging decoration and making pass the parcels yesterday also the cake lady was busy so had to make our own cake for 40 people??๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•... Today i helped cook a 3 course Asian meal as it's a desi party and am shattered now after doing the cleaning up... but am overtired so can't sleep๐Ÿฅฑ... or the laptop could be a distraction 

Wow... you really don't have the greatest luck in the world with mobiles... well i hope your luck changed soon and you find a new smartphone lying on the pavement outside your house dropped by a horrible person who is mean to little old ladies and bully's children when he's bored... so then you don't have to feel bad about taking his phone๐Ÿ˜†. 

Wish you all the luck... Seriously I  hope your actually phone problems start getting better soon...

I went onto fan fiction... I read your story the updated version and its really good๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I think people in that section have there own groups and so don't bother joining others... same with this thread its only th CCBM girls on it... I noticed there are a lot of stories based on certain serials such as 'Geet' which i used to watch back when it started... Im intertested in the serial 'is pyaar ko kya naam doon' which is starting next week... the serial looks like it's going to have the same story as every other serial rich guy, poor girl, headbutt, headbutt, I hate you & then finally I love you๐Ÿ˜†... but am a sucker for those types of serial at the beginning... I like the romance build up๐Ÿ˜

(Invites only allowed to read bold below states who are invited๐Ÿ˜† )
I accidently went onto chat club looking for this thread and I have to say I found it hilarious... it had lots of topic's which were aimed at 'invites only' and me wondering why it said invites only looked in and read the opening post, nothing more i couldn't be bothered to look further๐Ÿ˜† and many first posts were telling people who haven't been invited and silent snoopers to stay out and how it's rude to see others posts and private to the club... that made me burst out laughing as I was like 1) it's rude to blatantly tell someone that they are not wanted...there were sentences like keep your nose out our conversation where your not wanted' and 2) why have a private conversation on a public forum where you don't have to even have an account to read posts๐Ÿ˜•... If you really wanted to talk to your friends and want no one to peek in why don't you go on MSN or something like that...coz by writing invite only... your kinda inviting the public in as curiosity always gets the better of people...especially when they feel they can't be caught๐Ÿ˜› why chose a random site to post your private conversations on... anyway's I'm super hyper & I hope no one in chat club takes any offence to my comments as its my own personal view many may feel differently... P.S anyone in chat club with an invite only topic is NOT allowed to read this paragraph or talk about it as its private and so keep your noses out ๐Ÿคฃ.... I couldn't resist saying that ๐Ÿคฃ...now they can't comment on my paragraph because they blatantly were where they shoudn't have been... which is what I did to them... if they talk there caught out and haven't got a leg to stand on... am one step ahead of them!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

LOL...

OMG that was hilarious...made my day

You made Shah Ruck and Kajol evil ๐Ÿคฃ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yep haha... i bet you weren't expecting that twist ๐Ÿ˜†... I was stuck on what to write and so kinda went with the flow ๐Ÿ˜†

And I wanted to make them the good guys... did you see our evil list in the introduction...more evil then good ๐Ÿ˜†

hehe could not resist...I know am bad๐Ÿ˜†... our evil list is huge and ever growing... but have no fear๐Ÿ˜‰ because when the story is about to finish all evil beings realise there mistake and become good for the rest of there lives... pure Indian serial storyline going on there๐Ÿคฃ...  

Can we have them as the evil twin or something...or taken over by the evil ghost? And Nivi and Viren have to find the true Raj and Simran to bring peace to this world...hence achieve their aim? And pass on to the next world...get a clue of where Nivi's soul is?

Ooohhh i do like that storyline a lot... very creative i was wondering how they were going to move onto the next world... they could be evil clones that have taken over Raj and Simran hostage and no one knows... maybe the one armed scarecrow could tell them the truth in return for his other arm being stitched back on... Am sure Nivi has superior stitching skills what with all the buttons she's have to sew onto Virens shirts in future ๐Ÿคฃ  and then with there knowledge they help save the real Raj and Simran who take back there Shahkaj world and free all the slave scarecrows, and also in return they can tell Nivi and Viren how to move to the next world... Superdadi can accompany them as she;s trying to get out the world as well in her search for Mr Miyagi

We need some good guys too ๐Ÿคฃ

i made the scarecrows are good guys๐Ÿ˜†... but they have been driven to evilness by the clones๐Ÿ˜• ... they can turn good again when they are freed๐Ÿ˜ƒ... The army of scarecrows can help Nivi and Viren in a  future battle... they are going to need all the help they can get what with all we are going to put them through๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Hello... totally crazy couple of days... it was my niece's birthday today she's 4. so I had to organise a party, was hanging decoration and making pass the parcels yesterday also the cake lady was busy so had to make our own cake for 40 people??๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•... Today i helped cook a 3 course Asian meal as it's a desi party and am shattered now after doing the cleaning up... but am overtired so can't sleep๐Ÿฅฑ... or the laptop could be a distraction 

Awww bless. Happy Birthday to your little niece. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How was the cake? Picture picture?
WOW you can cook and that Asian food? I'm a disaster at cooking ๐Ÿ˜†, I'm a failed Asian too. ๐Ÿคฃ. I think the laptop is the distraction. I was so shattered yesterday after walking all day... got on the laptop and managed to sleep at 4.30 in the morning ๐Ÿคข...then got annoyed at mum waking me up early ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow... you really don't have the greatest luck in the world with mobiles... well i hope your luck changed soon and you find a new smartphone lying on the pavement outside your house dropped by a horrible person who is mean to little old ladies and bully's children when he's bored... so then you don't have to feel bad about taking his phone๐Ÿ˜†. 

Wish you all the luck... Seriously I  hope your actually phone problems start getting better soon...

Thanks I need it...I'm having bad luck ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Mobile still not working...not many hours left until the 72 hours my network asked me to wait runs out ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Even if I find a horrible persons mobile (mobile happy it found a good person whom will keep them happy) knowing my luck it will get blocked ๐Ÿ˜†

I went onto fan fiction... I read your story the updated version and its really good๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I think people in that section have there own groups and so don't bother joining others... same with this thread its only th CCBM girls on it... I noticed there are a lot of stories based on certain serials such as 'Geet' which i used to watch back when it started... Im intertested in the serial 'is pyaar ko kya naam doon' which is starting next week... the serial looks like it's going to have the same story as every other serial rich guy, poor girl, headbutt, headbutt, I hate you & then finally I love you๐Ÿ˜†... but am a sucker for those types of serial at the beginning... I like the romance build up๐Ÿ˜

Glad you liked  the addition ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah it does seem to be a network going on there ๐Ÿ˜†, we could always keep it for our story...since we tend to lose it among our random talking ๐Ÿ˜†. Maybe you can call the CCBM forum gang to our story ๐Ÿคฃ (I'm scared of them ๐Ÿ˜†)

Atleast our story has originality ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Just saw the promo for Is pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...not liking the leads ๐Ÿคฃ (indian dramas are making me shallow๐Ÿ˜†)

If I want to watch the fluff ๐Ÿ˜‰ (good when you cant be bothered thinking about it and want something mindless), I just wait till the story progress and fans put up the love story in clips on youtube and I watch it ๐Ÿคฃ...cant be bothered following the full story opps. And then the leads get married and you can just turn it off ๐Ÿ˜†

(Invites only allowed to read bold below states who are invited๐Ÿ˜† )
I accidently went onto chat club looking for this thread and I have to say I found it hilarious... it had lots of topic's which were aimed at 'invites only' and me wondering why it said invites only looked in and read the opening post, nothing more i couldn't be bothered to look further๐Ÿ˜† and many first posts were telling people who haven't been invited and silent snoopers to stay out and how it's rude to see others posts and private to the club... that made me burst out laughing as I was like 1) it's rude to blatantly tell someone that they are not wanted...there were sentences like keep your nose out our conversation where your not wanted' and 2) why have a private conversation on a public forum where you don't have to even have an account to read posts๐Ÿ˜•... If you really wanted to talk to your friends and want no one to peek in why don't you go on MSN or something like that...coz by writing invite only... your kinda inviting the public in as curiosity always gets the better of people...especially when they feel they can't be caught๐Ÿ˜› why chose a random site to post your private conversations on... anyway's I'm super hyper & I hope no one in chat club takes any offence to my comments as its my own personal view many may feel differently... P.S anyone in chat club with an invite only topic is NOT allowed to read this paragraph or talk about it as its private and so keep your noses out ๐Ÿคฃ.... I couldn't resist saying that ๐Ÿคฃ...now they can't comment on my paragraph because they blatantly were where they shoudn't have been... which is what I did to them... if they talk there caught out and haven't got a leg to stand on... am one step ahead of them!! ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG...Thats the most hilarious thing I've ever read ๐Ÿ˜† I'm laughing my head off here. I guess they are just teenages liking the internet world ๐Ÿคฃ. You cant tell people what to do...especially to stop reading a public forum. People here never fail to amuse me ๐Ÿ˜†

It would be hilarious if one of their idols (the actor they like) wanted to read their threads...goes in and then write a note saying sorry didn;t know it was private...I'll leave you guys be because your pain rude...btw I'm...*****. I bet they will be begging him to come back ๐Ÿ˜†

Sharp mind Rani ๐Ÿ˜‰ cover your tracks and all ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago

yep haha... i bet you weren't expecting that twist ๐Ÿ˜†... I was stuck on what to write and so kinda went with the flow ๐Ÿ˜†

Was a very good twist. I really wasn't expecting it. ๐Ÿ˜† Its always good to go with the flow thats what I do, never know whats the story going to end up like before I start.

hehe could not resist...I know am bad๐Ÿ˜†... our evil list is huge and ever growing... but have no fear๐Ÿ˜‰ because when the story is about to finish all evil beings realise there mistake and become good for the rest of there lives... pure Indian serial storyline going on there๐Ÿคฃ...  

Hehe Evil list is good ๐Ÿ˜‰ We have supernani to help the leads. But I want to kill off the bad guys ๐Ÿคฃ No forgiveness in my world ๐Ÿ˜†

Ooohhh i do like that storyline a lot... very creative i was wondering how they were going to move onto the next world... they could be evil clones that have taken over Raj and Simran hostage and no one knows... maybe the one armed scarecrow could tell them the truth in return for his other arm being stitched back on... Am sure Nivi has superior stitching skills what with all the buttons she's have to sew onto Virens shirts in future ๐Ÿคฃ  and then with there knowledge they help save the real Raj and Simran who take back there Shahkaj world and free all the slave scarecrows, and also in return they can tell Nivi and Viren how to move to the next world... Superdadi can accompany them as she;s trying to get out the world as well in her search for Mr Miyagi

Yay ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like SRK and Kajol together ๐Ÿ˜† I just read that SRK and Kajol are making a movie together again and I got happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...then I read they are planning to put Katrina as the lead and Kajol as cameo ๐Ÿคข WAT! I don't even like Katrina's acting ๐Ÿ˜† (no offense to her fans)

Maybe they go to each world and they sort it out...and from each world they get a crystal which opens the door to the final world...where the answer to everything is...

We still haven't decided on Nivi's special powers ๐Ÿ˜†, that she doesnt know about ๐Ÿ˜†

Can Nivi's sewing...please sew up the poor scarecrow that Viren cut up ๐Ÿ˜†

i made the scarecrows are good guys๐Ÿ˜†... but they have been driven to evilness by the clones๐Ÿ˜• ... they can turn good again when they are freed๐Ÿ˜ƒ... The army of scarecrows can help Nivi and Viren in a  future battle... they are going to need all the help they can get what with all we are going to put them through๐Ÿ˜†

hehe yup ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We need to find a nice picture of scarecrows to up in our character list for the good guys ๐Ÿ˜†

Scarecrow army sounds good...they will need an army of good guys...we keep making new bad guys all the time ๐Ÿ˜†

Hello...wrote half of this last night and then fell asleep๐Ÿ˜†... I guess the laptop wasn't a distraction after all๐Ÿ˜• ... good thing it was written on word otherwise it wouldn't have saved & I'd be mega annoyed!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Talk about crushing a girls dream about perfect marriage  , but hes giving out good advise. Enjoy unmarried life when you've got it. When your married all the tension starts lol 

I was thinking that... Next time my mum asks me when I'm getting married I will say well I met this man and he seemed like a level headed smart man... he said don't get married yet  ...I don't know why but think i should listen to him  ... I can imagine my mum she'd be like 'huh' 

Wow a career change after meeting the guy. He must have been something. But teaching sounds good. You should go for it. And a good job too, lots of my friends have decided to become teacher too. I probably get bullied if I become a teacher.   Any other advice you want to share with me given by him? 

I can't think of any words of wisdom at the moment as I'm tired  but when I remember i will let you all I know.

Actually I think I'm like that  , I like doing random stuff. I asked my friend once if she wanted to go to the airport and see what cheap tickets we can get...and go on holiday... she laughed and thought I was joking...

Honestly if she said yes...I would have packed my bags and gone 

Haha If i was your mate I would have so come with you๐Ÿ˜†, I'd be like forget packing let me grab my passport and bank card.๐Ÿคฃ... my parent's would have killed me when I came back though... they used to get annoyed when I'd end up staying in London for 2 nights unexpectedly... luckily i work now so i have set days that i have to be home... they don't need to stress... I can't wonder off anymore๐Ÿ˜†

But unfortunately  I cant drag my friends to random places  , especially since I'm the one with no car 

Even since i got a car I'm rarely home๐Ÿ˜‰... I finish work and if i got any energy I drive out somewhere find a nice place where i can go by myself or pick up a mate and go play badminton or table tennis am home at night though... Am only at home all day on most weekends or school holidays as i have family around then... I'm in the guest bedroom at the moment as I have been kicked out my room by my sister and her little one's  

Awww bless...I wish I was more like you. I am the quiet one...look like the quiet one and is...

I'm really loud with friends...  but with stranger I'm silent...

One of my close friend told me he was scared of me before he actually knew me...he was like onces you've opened your mouth and talked...thats it your a different person.

I guess...I give very bad first expressions 

haha...thats funny๐Ÿ˜†... i wish people would find me  a little scary๐Ÿ˜›... they used to before I changed my look... but back then i was actually scary... i went through my rebellious phase๐Ÿ˜ˆ... now I'm known as the innocent one๐Ÿ˜•... its funny how quickly the labels change.

Then again get really nervous and quiet when I dont know people.

A little worried that I wont make any friends in the new uni...especially since I'm starting in the middle 

You'd be fine lots of people join late๐Ÿ˜‰... is your uni local? ... I remember at Uni I was the student rep for the class & one of the student ambassdors for the Uni ... At lunch the canteen used to be packed...me and my 2 friends used to sit next to people who were sitting alone and start talking to them... my group of friends started off with 3 of us and in the end there were 17 people regularly eating lunch with us all from different courses... I remember once we had 26 people eating lunch with us๐Ÿ˜ฒ... people who sat with us were bringing there friends and everyone was being introduced to one another... it was really nice... we had to grab 4 tables and push them together so we could eat together and loads of people were staring at us but no one really cared.  we were told we could move the tables as long as we put them back where they belong after we'd finished... hopefully they'd be someone like that at your uni and even if you don't get along with them you'd make friends through them๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Hehe You need to try the HTC Desire HD  , but have to say the iPhone has amazing screen res

HTC Desire OOoโญ๏ธ... I will you tube that to see what it's like...

You sound like my sister...apart from the singing 

Has she not got the Mariyah Carey/Whitney Houston vocal chord like me ๐Ÿ˜† ... you should hear my version of Baa Baa black sheep... people cry when I sing ... ๐Ÿคฃ

Talking about marriage and kids...my uncle was giving me a lecture about getting married and having kids today...and I wasn;t paying attention...I'm still young...and where am I going to get the guy from?   Drop out of the sky...when I say I want to get married  

If only it was that easy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ... click your fingers and one drops from the sky๐Ÿ˜†... lets hope he's a good one๐Ÿ˜‰... he fell out the sky for a reason๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

Or even fly out of our dreams 

Is your dream man superman???... coz mine can't fly ๐Ÿ˜”

THIS IS WHERE I FELL ASLEEP ๐Ÿ˜†... so close to the end

Your right you cant compare books with movies... I haven't read many Jane austin book...just watched...I kinda had a Jane Ausin Marathon in last years valentine...haha was in bed ill. If you like period dramas...watch North & South BBC adaption...one of my favorites   

That's my favourite period drama too๐Ÿ˜ƒ...The actors were all amazing...I like my period dramas so watch any if there on TV...but last year I went through a period drama phase which lasted roughly 5 months๐Ÿ˜†...I watched all the period dramas I could find...& if I couldn't find them on the net I brought them... In this phase I brought Daniel Deronda & The Catherine Cookson 24 disc boxset which cost me roughly 70... I watched them all in about a week... I don't think there is any period drama out there left for me to see๐Ÿ˜† unless it came out end of last year or this year... I love the fact the stories are simple yet amazingly told.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Don't get be started on x-men... ...they killed cyclops character...sooo badly...And Jeans too   Used to love watching the cartoons... the old ones and the new ones.

Cyclops dying didn't bother me that much๐Ÿ˜†...Jeans character annoyed me as soon as she became phoenix and  killed professor Xavier I was like kill the ๐Ÿคฌ... I really hated how evil they made her!!... I loved Rogue 2, she was my favourite in the cartoons and they destroyed her in the movies... She was strong and could fly in the movies she was just plain annoying!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe I never paid attention to the Thor before so don't know anything...didnt even know what the movie was about when we walked in...so wasn;t bad  ...didnt have any expectations. But I did find it unbelievable that he learnt is lesson so fast...and didn;t even need to do much. Apart from fall in love...that too over night 

Haha๐Ÿ˜†... They should make falling in love compulsory in prison then all the inmates would learn to be good๐Ÿคฃ... I love how love is used to cure bad-ness in movies๐Ÿ˜•... if someone's on the wrong path all they need is love from another to bring them on the straight path again!!๐Ÿ˜†... I wonder who the genius was that first thought of that๐Ÿ˜†... I bet they didn't think it would be so popular ๐Ÿคฃ

That sounds like a better idea of how to end the series now 

Viren serial murderer leaves will a evil strange smile on his face at the end 

๐Ÿ˜† I think we should suggest it to RS on his blog... the Viren fan's might kill us though๐Ÿ˜•... is it worth the risk?๐Ÿ˜ณ

I will reply to your other posts as soon as I can๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I've got to sleep now as I'm going Birmingham tomorrow with my mate I need to be at the train station at half  9, so gotta wake up early๐Ÿ˜•...there's a recruitment fair at the NEC and she wants to try and get advice on employment... I'm going with her & browsing for myself๐Ÿ˜‰... I love my job but wouldn't mind seeing if there is anything better out there for me!!

Chat Soon... Night xx

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello...wrote half of this last night and then fell asleep๐Ÿ˜†... I guess the laptop wasn't a distraction after all๐Ÿ˜• ... good thing it was written on word otherwise it wouldn't have saved & I'd be mega annoyed!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Atleast you didnt lose it ๐Ÿฅณ

I will reply to your other posts as soon as I can๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I've got to sleep now as I'm going Birmingham tomorrow with my mate I need to be at the train station at half  9, so gotta wake up early๐Ÿ˜•...there's a recruitment fair at the NEC and she wants to try and get advice on employment... I'm going with her & browsing for myself๐Ÿ˜‰... I love my job but wouldn't mind seeing if there is anything better out there for me!!

Chat Soon... Night xx

Hehe take your time. How did the career event go? Made it in time?

Best of luck to both.

Night night x

Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago

Awww bless. Happy Birthday to your little niece. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How was the cake? Picture picture?
WOW you can cook and that Asian food? I'm a disaster at cooking ๐Ÿ˜†, I'm a failed Asian too. ๐Ÿคฃ. I think the laptop is the distraction. I was so shattered yesterday after walking all day... got on the laptop and managed to sleep at 4.30 in the morning ๐Ÿคข...then got annoyed at mum waking me up early ๐Ÿ˜†

Am a pro at cooking any asian savoury dish๐Ÿ˜†... can't do sweet Asian dishes except gajrella & Ras malai to save my life... Cooking was like the only asian thing i wanted to learn๐Ÿ˜†...i was like no sewing, no all day housework, no slaving for the men in the house ๐Ÿ˜†  ohhh cooking ok๐Ÿ˜†...I will try and put a picture up but my cake making skills are limited it was rectangle with lots and lots of icing, tasted really good though... I was impressed

haha... i do that to... expect most days when my mum wakes me its not early morning, its more like 12 . 1 in the afternoon๐Ÿ˜† ... You should see me when i have to wake up early for work. I have 4 alarm clocks, one on top of my wardrobe, My mobile which i put near the door, my normal alarm clock which is next to my bed and my helicopter alarm clock, which is horrible ๐Ÿคข. it's my second one coz i threw my first one out the window because i wanted to sleep๐Ÿคฃ ...anyways the propeller flys off and you have to pick it up and put it on the alarm clock for it to stop making a noise and the noise is really loud... I got no. 2 as a present from my brother ๐Ÿ˜† coz he though it be funny after i killed my first one...Last time my mate stayed over and i had to go work next morning, when all my alarms went off she was like i think you just woke the entire street up & you were jumping around like a crazy person๐Ÿ˜† ... 

Glad you liked  the addition ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah it does seem to be a network going on there ๐Ÿ˜†, we could always keep it for our story...since we tend to lose it among our random talking ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Thats a good idea i had to go sieve through all the pages looking for the story to add my bit... i was like Im sure we had written the story...wheres it gone... took me about 10 minutes to find it... felt more like 10 hours๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe you can call the CCBM forum gang to our story ๐Ÿคฃ (I'm scared of them ๐Ÿ˜†)

๐Ÿคฃ Am scared of them 2... we need superdadi's help ๐Ÿคฃ

Just saw the promo for Is pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...not liking the leads ๐Ÿคฃ (indian dramas are making me shallow๐Ÿ˜†)

๐Ÿคฃ Shallows not bad... there making me evil๐Ÿ˜†

If I want to watch the fluff ๐Ÿ˜‰ (good when you cant be bothered thinking about it and want something mindless), I just wait till the story progress and fans put up the love story in clips on youtube and I watch it ๐Ÿคฃ...cant be bothered following the full story opps. And then the leads get married and you can just turn it off ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha i do that... i watch the love story blossom on you tube when i get distracted whilst browsing... i have to give props to the uploaders... the scenes are numbered and everything and theres like 300 scenes... very organised ... I need it otherwise i get confused ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG...Thats the most hilarious thing I've ever read ๐Ÿ˜† I'm laughing my head off here. I guess they are just teenages liking the internet world ๐Ÿคฃ. You cant tell people what to do...especially to stop reading a public forum. People here never fail to amuse me ๐Ÿ˜†

I was like that ...  I started laughing and was like i see so many flaws in your idea, i really wanted to read there convo but couldn't be bothered also i didn't want to be rude๐Ÿ˜†

It would be hilarious if one of their idols (the actor they like) wanted to read their threads...goes in and then write a note saying sorry didn;t know it was private...I'll leave you guys be because your pain rude...btw I'm...*****. I bet they will be begging him to come back ๐Ÿ˜†

If that happened it would be hilarious... i bet they would be begging them to come back too๐Ÿ˜† theres a lesson to be learnt there

Sharp mind Rani ๐Ÿ˜‰ cover your tracks and all ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm thinking ahead... this is how world domination will be ours ๐Ÿคฃ
[/QUOTE]

Hehe Evil list is good ๐Ÿ˜‰ We have supernani to help the leads. But I want to kill off the bad guys ๐Ÿคฃ No forgiveness in my world ๐Ÿ˜†

Am all for killing the bad guys๐Ÿ˜† yay!!!... I hate it when they turn good right before the serial ends... i'm like give it 3 days they will be back to being evil again๐Ÿ˜†... they should just kill the character off or put them in prison... The Geeta serial i was watching... where the mother in law inprisoned her Bahu's family and her uncle died from being beaten to death by the police and then later her in laws also accidently killed her elder sister in law by throwing her down the stairs (they wanted to hurt her not kill her๐Ÿ˜ก)... they were all forgiven๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... I was like how๐Ÿคฌ after all that... there like we forgive you... i was rooting for the villian to go all evil and make the leads family miserable again๐Ÿ˜†... thats how much it annoyed me!! 

Yay ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like SRK and Kajol together ๐Ÿ˜† I just read that SRK and Kajol are making a movie together again and I got happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...then I read they are planning to put Katrina as the lead and Kajol as cameo ๐Ÿคข WAT! I don't even like Katrina's acting ๐Ÿ˜† (no offense to her fans)

No offense to her fans too... but i can't stand her acting, dancing, screen presence... when i heard she was going to be in Dostana 2 i almost cried๐Ÿ˜’... i really liked the first one and now i won't be able to watch the second one because of her, but she's not in it anymore... only movie i liked her in was Namastee London...every other movie has been a horrible watching experience which hurt my eyes๐Ÿ˜† & i walked out of the cinema when watching New York but was made to watch it on DVD so i compromised and said i would only watch it if i could forward the Kat parts... I'm sure she's a nice person and everything but it really annoys me when someone gets all the movie roles when clearly they aren't good at acting. i'd rather watch a not so pretty looking girl with a mustache & greasy hair and go wow at her acting than someone who can't act at all

I feel like im releasing my anger today๐Ÿ˜†  Beware Bahar... wear padding ๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe they go to each world and they sort it out...and from each world they get a crystal which opens the door to the final world...where the answer to everything is...

I like that... it reminds me a little of crystal maze๐Ÿ˜† ... brings back memories๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We still haven't decided on Nivi's special powers ๐Ÿ˜†, that she doesnt know about ๐Ÿ˜†

That we don't know about either๐Ÿ˜†... will just make it up go as we go along...with the flow!!

Can Nivi's sewing...please sew up the poor scarecrow that Viren cut up ๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe one of Nivi's powers could be the ability to sew...  she could advertise herself to make some money, they have no money &...need to eat at some point๐Ÿ˜†... 

"Worried that your button is torn and you won't make it to work on time or worried your arm is chopped off and you won't be able to scare the crows...well worry no more... for one week only you can have Nivi at the introductory price of only 4.99๐Ÿ˜†... hurry offers end soon๐Ÿคฃ.& her sewing could be a deadly weapon 2... needle power... death by needle prick๐Ÿคฃ...

hehe yup ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We need to find a nice picture of scarecrows to up in our character list for the good guys ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคข I just googled scarecrow, looked at the pictures & now am a little scared๐Ÿ˜•... your going to have to find a picture of a friendly looking scarecrow... one that all the crows look at and go he looks like a nice lad... lets go sit & chat to him๐Ÿ˜†

Scarecrow army sounds good...they will need an army of good guys...we keep making new bad guys all the time ๐Ÿ˜†

Lets hope none of the bad guys are clever enough to use fire otherwise our army is destroyed... we might have to make them fireproof scarecrows to give then a bit of a chance  of survival๐Ÿคฃ

[/QUOTE]

She seems to be getting more and more desperate about me getting married. I'm not that old yet mum ๐Ÿคฃ 

My mums like that & now my big sis is joining in too... she's told everyone I'm getting married next year & i'm like i haven't even met anyone i like yet๐Ÿคข... i guess her dreams are going to be shattered soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Your poor parents. My mum freaks out when ever I tell her I'm off on holiday๐Ÿ˜†, thats why I book the tickets and tell her last minute I'm going ๐Ÿ˜†. My family are so paranoid that I'm going to get killed or something. Thats why I leave out that I'm only going on holiday with one friend not a group ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I always just tell it to my parents straight up where I'm going & who with...that way if something goes wrong and 90% of the time it does๐Ÿ˜†... they can't say anything... Also my best mate she a mixed martial arts grappler... She's scary... most men are scared of her ๐Ÿ˜†... i remember when i first met her about 10 years ago i thought her boyfriend or dad used to beat her up... coz whenever i'd see her she'd have bruises and injuries... When I told her she laughed and then told her dad...who even now still whenever he see's me makes jokes & tells everyone about how Im horrible because i think he's a woman beater ๐Ÿ˜†...

I always the one to get kicked out of my bed too ๐Ÿ˜†, I went to uni got kicked out of my big bedroom to a tiny one ๐Ÿคข, hardly any place to even put my clothes now that I'm back.

๐Ÿ˜†  i have the biggest room with 2 double beds in it...I have too much stuff that i can't be moved into the little room... My mum did try a few years back by shoving a industrial sewing machine in my room saying there was no room anywhere else for it and if i wanted to move in to the little room, which is the guess bedroom i could... i said no and with a little persistance the machines gone and im still here๐Ÿ˜† ... 

I'm sure your loving your sister there ๐Ÿ˜‰

yeh i was a little tiny bit๐Ÿ˜†... everyone's gone home now holidays are over... It sounds so quiet when everyone leaves!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

I want a car tooo...then again I have very homely/workaholic  friends here ๐Ÿ˜ญ no fun lol

๐Ÿ˜† you know what that means... time to get a job๐Ÿ˜†

You don;t want people to be scaried of you ๐Ÿ˜†...harder to make friends...but then again sounds like your a loud person ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† too loud for my own good... gets me into to much trouble

How was your old look? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ gosh... believe it or not...I was a kind of desi goth๐Ÿ˜†...  not a depressed one though๐Ÿ˜†... i started wearing black punk rocker clothes. i had these amazing knee length boots that had spikes and chains on them...My hair was bright red and i used to braid it from the side, and let the other side loose, i wore dark heavy eyeliner & i on one side i used to draw a pattern from my eyeliner down my cheek. ... I'm just thankful that i didn't do anything crazy that i would have really regretted like get a tatoo or get extreme peircing or shave my head...i was going through a serious rebellious phase... my mum though I'd  lost it ๐Ÿ˜†... Mum told me burn all my goth pictures coz she was worried that if i saw them I would become a goth again... i call it paranoid mum due to watching too many serials๐Ÿ˜†... but i was all to happy to burn them as i looked awful๐Ÿคข ...

wow sounds nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, lets hope they are people like that in my new uni. The new uni is kind of local. Just trying to decide if I should move out or just travel there.

The first course I was doing we had a massive group like that and it was always fun. We used to randomly off to the park in the middle of the night (1-3 am) and play truth and dare in the dark ๐Ÿคฃ House parties until early mornings used to crawl back at 7 in the morning or something. And the funny thing was most of us didn't drink ๐Ÿ˜†. Who said you had to drink to have fun.

Those were the fun days ๐Ÿ˜†...

I don't drink either... But I'm usually the one everyone thinks is drunk๐Ÿคฃ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYB2JK7s8rI

Check that one out. Looks epic...the new one coming out...only if I could afford it when it comes out ๐Ÿ˜†    Probably the same price as the iPhone I guess.

It looks awesome... I want it๐Ÿ˜ƒ... now i have to save up to buy it๐Ÿ˜‰... I'm crap at saving ๐Ÿ˜”

You haven't heard me sing...I am terrible ๐Ÿ˜† I used to get like 100s in singstar...when my friends were on thousands๐Ÿคฃ And that too in easy...๐Ÿ˜†

I'm like that when am at my mates and were doing karaoke on the playstation... we've competed so many times with lots of different people and I haven't won a single game yet... Im rubbish๐Ÿ˜†

Hes been dreaming about you in heaven ๐Ÿ˜‰...had enough of dreaming and dropped out of the fly ๐Ÿ˜†

Ooohhh i like that... and here i was thinking he fell becasue he did somethng bad... i guess my glass is half empty and your half full ๐Ÿ˜†... i wonder who the chor was that stole the other half of our drinks ๐Ÿคฃ

Typing about dream man ๐Ÿ˜‰...hence your body couldnt take it anymore...and off you fell asleep to dream land...dancing around with prince charming ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ  My brain knows what I want

Any period drama you recommend? Since I'm free now I can watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜† How much time do you have free as i know loads๐Ÿ˜†...These are the ones i can think of from the top of my head... most have about 4 different versions so I dated the best version ones.

Jane Eyre 2006

Persuasion 2007

Mansfield Park 2004 

Northanger Abbey 2007

Ever after (This ones a adapted cinderella story)

Emma 1996

Loorna Doone

The Way We Live Now

Wives and Daughters

The Forsyte sage

Daniel Deronda (It's about Jew's)

Anne of Green Gable 1, 2, 3 (3 different movies, these are pretty old but really good)

The black velvet dress, The glass virgin, Colour blind, The girl, The Dwelling place, Tilly Trotter (these are pretty old movie's -  Catherine Cookson collection) 

Im going througha chinese, Japanese and Korean movie phase at the moment.. I watched one movie without sibtitles...I couldn't understand a thing๐Ÿ˜† all i knew was when the sword swings someone dies.๐Ÿ˜†.. i got the basic storyline down๐Ÿคฃ

Period dramas are kind of dreamy...make you to go back. and live that life..and then then read the reality of how life was then and your glad your in the 21st century, with computers and cars and women can work freely ๐Ÿ˜†

haha So true... I'm always like i wish i lived in that time & then i think about it again and go Im neither rich nor white... and everyone in those period dramas is white... makes you wonder where I'd be at that time๐Ÿ˜•... 

I don;t think they will mind ๐Ÿ˜‰, they will make him a hero whatever he does ๐Ÿ˜†

Probably explain now the Sood family was the real bad people and good that Viren killed them off ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ That had me cracking up... Funnily enough I can imagine it happening

Hehe take your time. How did the career event go? Made it in time?

I made it... almost caught the wrong train... but survived๐Ÿ˜†... the event was kinda useless for me...it only had one recruiter that worked with children and I had to pay to work for them. It was working in Australia or American with children but i had to pay travel and it would all be voluntary work... I would have loved to have gone but I don't think I could afford it ๐Ÿ˜”.

I went crazy with the story hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†
I added you to the story Rani lol... No electricty so was on laptop and didnt know what to do with no internet.

Maybe I should put that up on the first page easier to find then.

Ahh well now we have a beginning now we can copy and paste the rest of out story from here.

Tell me if you want to change anything. 

Lets see if Pooja appears to copy her bit about Cinderella and Freddy to the story lol...
If not you or me and put it up.

HAHA I'll reply to the rest of the post later when internets back and not on mobile,