Random story making and other chit chat - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 Pooja at you witch wicth statement of CC ðŸ¤£ Now I'm going to have that reaction when I catch up with CCBM too ðŸ¤£

Better make superdadi's husband the evil one....I like dadi shes cute ðŸ˜†

Looks for a kit-kat then remembers her gym trainers going to kill her if she eats a kit kat especially this late. Sits down on computer again ðŸ˜†

Still writing the story....expect a massive update tomorrow ðŸ˜† but then again gone really slow at writing. 

Chewits are still selling, had one that other day :D😃
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
🤣 Seriously Barah, I can't look at her the same way! I'm reminded of her umbrella hat, nandu trying to kill her, Pin man trying kill her, a puddle, a witch😆...this is going to scar me for life!😆

Haha ok, enjoy writing 😉....I'm going back to the witch (todays part is soooo loved up) and then finally sleep....I'm deprived of sleep lately! Later Bahar X
lol

Nite nite xx

P.s I have a new name Barah ðŸ¤£ Pooja's invention 
haha lol sorry! Bahar...Sleep deprived remember😆

Finished watching it...there was a moment on CC and oh my god did she look evil!! We get our inspiration from her😆

Oh before I go just wanted to point out, we forgot about lovable Vandana chachi...she definitely needs a slot.

Anyways Night Bahar (lol I double checked this time) ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Haha no one gave us award when we became senior members before you ðŸ˜†....kinda funny since we are like totally new members compared to you ðŸ˜† Rani.

Are you gloating??? ðŸ¤£...... because if you are when I write I shall put you in the story ðŸ˜† (don't know how yet!!😕....... but it shall be revenge!!🤣)... just kidding before you stick me in the story!!... I forgot for a moment you were writing first.... I'll be  extra nice now!!😃😆.... haha yep my snooper abilities did me no favours in being promoted ðŸ˜†...

... i would still like an award though........ if for nothing else for dedication purposes ðŸ˜†... it took me roughly 4 years to get this far ðŸ¤£

LOL,,, I agree on the serial thing....I'm new to it....I blame my family for getting me into it ðŸ¤¢ I wish the creators wouldnt spoil the stories ðŸ¤¢

Every serial I've watched I've ended up hating the ending🤢... but i keep watching more... i think my brain is broken😆... i try to stop watching any & it's like nah... watch another one😕 and the cycle repeats😆

Hahaha whats your list of serial to keep away from?
My curses has killed Tere Liye and CCBM....and looks liek Gulaal too ðŸ¤¢

Well I'm loving..... Imagine's  Baba Aiso Varr Dhundoo other then that the rest can be cursed at the moment😆... i got one for you to watch  actually its called 'Apno Ke  Liye Geeta Ka Dharmyudh' on Zee TV..... I really dislike it but for some reason I can't stop watching it....everyone including the leads annoy me🤢...... to be honest no matter how cursed you could be😆..... I can't let you be tortured with that serial ðŸ˜³ ... it kills brain cells & promotes anger ðŸ˜†

I like how you guys are inviting new ways of killing CC ðŸ¤£ Liking the water idea.

Didn't realise how fun it be to kill her... over & over & over again😆...  i swear the more this story moves forward the more evil we get ðŸ¤£...... i love how no one is thinking of the leads yet😆... i can imagine serial storyteller going crazy with there story like us (except their sense of humour is a lot drier😆)... no wonder the villians always get more screen time then the leads in serials... i always wondered why that happened😆... now i know...... oh the joys of writing about the villian's🤣

Ok guys my update on the story is not going well now ðŸ˜­...so going to give up until tomorrow and hopefully get some will power back again.

no worries... take your time😃

The strange quoting you guys are doing is confusing me...my poor brain.😆

I changed the quoting on your post reply for you... your brain can have some stress relief ðŸ˜†......I usually quote crazily coz I miss like 15 posts😆. & try to reply to them all in one post... then i have a super long post that confusing😆... my bad!!😉........you all must have inherited posting powers when you became senior members😆... I'm hoping to get mine in the next few days!!😃...... & although i don't think it is... I swear it feels like I'm in different time zone to all you lot...😕

Originally posted by Sunshine234

LOL I was just catching up on CCBM (todays part) and it all lovey dovey and then CC comes up on the screen and I burst out laughing, all I can think of is WITCH WITCH! WE'RE GOING TO KILLLL YOUUUU' hehe...I don't think I can ever take her parts seriously from now on😆

we are all evil ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ & now I'm going to think that too...... glad you didn't say that out loud....from what you've told me I can imagine your family's reaction if you did🤣  ðŸ¤£... 

🤣🤣 Mr Miyagi having an affair with a vampire lady and Sid being his love child ... & Dadi finding out & asking Freddy for super powers to take revenge...Superdadi physically abusing Mr Miyagi with her endless supply of chappals 😆....Mr Miyagi battered & in fear running away & being captured by pirates & then she misses him and changes her ways ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£... omg what a story 😆........ I love Sid being the illegitimate love child of Mr Miyagi... Sid is half vampire & half human with a secret ability to be able  to learn karate..... he could be the next karate kid😆.... he should also be a daywalker!!

........when dadi gets her powers they should show her sewing her own Superdadi suit ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ &............also she should have her own background superhero theme tune going on when she appears in the suit🤣... I'm loving dadi😆... a victim of betrayal by her husband who chooses not to be a doormat & punishes him by beating him🤣... that's not evil its called justice!!🤣

Haha I liked that we're giving CC a slow death and then when you start thinking 'aww she's finally good'....'BANG' pin man kills her🤣. Any reason is a good enough reason to kill CC (and Nandu has eclipse due to her....SHE NEEDS TO PAY!) Nandu would go mental if both bangs fall off, he can go on a killing spree and fight big head as well (she's such an easy target)🤣

🤣 maybe Nandu can be the serial killer after he loses his bangs ðŸ¤£... he goes crazy... whoa wait i just realised the serial killer's big heads love interest & so does that mean Nandu wins against Sid in the fight for her love ðŸ¤£... maybe when Big head finally saw his average head bang-less she fell in love with the handsome face behind it ðŸ¤£ I really don't know if I can digest it all ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤£

🤣 lost and found items..... i can just imagine the serial killer going casually..... "oh a chappal.... i'll put that in my bag for future use"🤣..... i think my mind is finally warped ðŸ¤£

My family already think I'm insane and even more now because of the sudden increase in random laugh attacks😆....so I'd like to say thank you in advance...you're probably going to have me sent to an asylum soon😉😆

Ok imagine this (it's not funny but a little dramaish), Mr Miyagi has already been captured, Dadi is love sick. Sid (the love child) lives in the same house (you should know that before big head was taken away, she stole sid's ring (the one that lets him walk during the day, yes it's a vampire diaries story) anyways so sid remains in the house all day), sometimes he loses control and attacks dadi to drink her blood. Dadi's becoming highly frustrated with this behaviour of his and decides to teach him a lesson (abuse/bully, whatever you want to call it😆) but not with chappals....Instead she pushes him out during the day (this happens numerous times whenever he tries to attack)....obviously Sid will be in a great deal of pain....sid can turn into ash if he wants....dadi laughs, sweeps him up and then brings him back inside to reform on his own...whilst that's happening dadi won't be worried of step child trying to kill her. So that's another reason she wants Mr Miyagi back.....sid and dadi have sort of a love hate relationship happening😈

........when dadi gets her powers they should show her sewing her own Superdadi suit ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ &............also she should have her own background superhero theme tune going on when she appears in the suit🤣

ROFL ROFLI can just imagine it...dadi flying across the TV screen with her tune playing and shooting lasers out her glasses😆. Classic, when she's not fighting evil she; sews suits, refills her chappal supply, re-adjusts the laser beams. I just had a sudden thought, during the 'dadi and pin man showdown', imagine dadi spinning pin man in the air and then flinging him across the room'.but during the spinning his pins get stuck in dadis suit'.all hells going to break loose if Dadi needs to re-stitch😆'.poor pin man never had a chance against dadi😆

a victim of betrayal by her husband who chooses not to be a doormat & punishes him by beating him🤣... that's not evil its called justice!!🤣 

ROFLit sound like your advertising to sell her'.beware! superdadi might unleash herself on you

🤣 maybe Nandu can be the serial killer after he loses his bangs ðŸ¤£... he goes crazy... whoa wait i just realised the serial killer's big heads love interest & so does that mean Nandu wins against Sid in the fight for her love ðŸ¤£... maybe when Big head finally saw his average head bang-less she fell in love with the handsome face behind it ðŸ¤£ I really don't know if I can digest it all ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤£

ROFLROFL my stomach hurts laughing soo much! I know what you mean this story's just going to a whole new level'and just when I was about to say I want an alien or the boogey man/ boogey girl in the story'😆

LOL I'm loving Nandu as a serial killer because he lost his bangs'that's one hell of an attachment. Sid can lose the fight, I mean he's going to be very weak and highly depressed because he's being beaten and disintegrating on a daily basisROFL. Awww big head accepts Nandu with his insecurities 😆but he should continue trying to destroy the head until one day he just gives up in exhaustion'.omg what would wouldn't their baby inherit from them😆

ROFLFunny enough I can imagine after a few year of marriage, Nandu still collecting items, saying "oh a chappal.... i'll put that in my bag for future use" coming home and attempting to murder the head whilst big head sleeps peacefullyROFL! That's what you call undying passion' 😆

Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Third time writing this....if it dies now I'm going to start crying. Here goes. My bits in purple, Added bits to first parts of the story too. Hope its ok.

Originally posted by Sunshine234

Whilst, the ninja and the lost soul made their way through Shahkaj, Jawahal sat in his basement with the furnace on full blast. He stared deeply at his reflection where he saw a old discoloured face it seemed the layer of skin has melted away leaving a face will patches of skin and muscle. His eyes shifted to his right hand where three claws gushed out of his knuckles. He started to get lost in his thought and he wondered how a normal man turned into a dream demon who is after innocent souls and all this in the name of love?He was flooded with memories of how his life was once normal and how he thought he was in love with the woman whom had the key to his heart. He would have done anything for her, he would have given his life for her but little did he know at the time that, that's what his lover was after. Her name was Chanchal, it was love at first sight for him and he wanted to settle down and start a family with his beloved but she had other motives in mind. She was like Cinderella always mistreated by her step-mother and step sister. Jawahal thought he was going to be the prince charming whom Chanchal was waiting for but In reality, he discovered she never loved him, she was just using him for his soul, she had in fact compelled him many times. She wanted to acquire his soul in order to'.well he had no idea why she stole his soul, she had already booted him out, he was now just a useless corpse wondering the Underworlds.

Jawahal shed a slight tear, he was appalled with himself for tricking an innocent girl in her sleep and he still couldn't do the job right, maybe Chanchal was correct when she labeled him as 'useless'Jawahal was trying so hard to recite the spell correctly but the girl kept shouting and shouting, which confused him and angered him further for his actions, he chanted a few incorrect words which led to another lost soul wondering the world. Still in his thoughts, he continued to think that there was no way in hell, he was going to attempt to steal another soul, it felt downright wrong BUT he needed a soul in order to take his revenge with the woman that betrayed him.Jawahal now had two options, he could either track down the lost soul and have it for himself or find another victim, he continued thinking which option to opt for.

Chanchal, a tall, thin and long frizzy haired woman sat in her tower admiring herself in the lit up mirror. She looked out the window eagerly waiting to see the love of her life, he was everything she wanted, he was tall, bald with a few white hairs, he had a tanned skin tone, and what she loved most about him was the unique piercings he had. It made him look dangerous, wild and she was one to love the thrill, the experience. Chanchal tried directly asking and indirectly leaving him hints many times to trap her Pin man into her web of love but nothing worked but she knew he was worth the wait. After all, her Pin man and the holy hunters, were attending to some work for her. And then all of a sudden, a wicked smile crept up on her lips as she thought of a brilliant idea, which would finally bring Pin Man and her closer together.

The sun was shining furiously behind Nivi and the ninja has they entered the first lost world. They were in a green field, with long geen plants with yellow flowers. In the distance a cow could be seen  and the sound of the cow's bell could be heard. (trying to describe DDLJ song scene from memory, doing a bad job lol) If one listen carefully a soft song was playing in air  "tujhe dekha to yeh". This world had a soft and loving atmosphere to it.

"Looks like we have entered ShahKaj world, its more lovely then I imagined" Nivi exclaimed has she read a old script in her hand.

Ninja was suddenly very quiet and only managed to nod in reply. He wanted to ask about the strange script but decided to ask later. Something was wrong in this world and he just couldn't pin point the cause of his worry. Or maybe it was just restless on his own feelings. It been so many years that he enjoyed the sun and the open air and having the feeling of love around him. Maybe after years of living in the dark he has forgotten how it is to actually live.

In a split second of wonderment his eyes shifted around looking for any shadows. Having found one he looked deeply into it....it was like any normal shadow...but before a smile could reach his mouth...there it was a flash of red. And automatically his one second joy was destroyed. He thought to himself in anger...."What was I expecting....a little sunshine and all my worries are gone?"

They started to walk towards the cow. After few minutes of silence Nivi decided to break the awkwardness.

" You know I was thinking....since we are travelling together...we should get to know eachother name. Hi I am Nivi..."

Nivi's voice broke ninja's deep thought and he managed a quick reply "Viren" (Haha he has a name now can stop calling him ninja)

"Oh Viren is a nice...." Suddenly Nivi tripped over a rock on the ground but was saved by ninjas quick movement,

"Tha..." Nivi looked up and came eye to eye with Viren. And suddenly it was like everything stopped as a unexplainable feeling washed over both of them.

Nivi in her dream state reached out for the mask covering Viren's face...

"Its really hot here...dont you want to take that off...?". The second Nivi's fingers touched the mask Viren snapped out of his state and jumped back in shock.

"DONT TOUCH THAT!"

Nivi also snapped out of her state and in her confusion could only say "Sorry"

"No sorry I should be the one saying sorry, it just shocked me that all..." There was a long silence has both of them were lost in their thoughts about what just happened. And they both came to the conclusion that it was just the strange atmosphere of this world.

Nivi started running around in circle in wonder.
"This world is really strange....looks like I turn more and more solid as we walk deeper into this world....I havent had these sensation in what seems like centuries" Nivi exclaimed trying to understand how a soul could trip of a rock and be saved by a normal human even if the human was a ninja. She enjoyed the feeling of the heat, air and flowers around her.

A tiny sparkle appeared in Viren's eye looking at Nivi enjoyment....then there was a sudden change in the air  and Viren noticed movement around them.

"Nivi come close to me....theres something out there"

Nivi moved close to Viren and both of them looked around. Nivi noticed three scarecrows facing eachother.

"Oh I don't remember seeing those three scarecrows before and in such strange  arrangement" She said looking at Viren, She looked back and there was four scarecrows...

"Where did the other one just come from?....OMG do I see a knife in the scarecrows hands?"

"Stay here!" Viren said has he ran towards the scarecrows. When he got there he saw two people on the ground deep asleep in a hug and the scarecrows surrounding them. There was a female dressed in Asian white dress and a man dressed a jacket with a guitar next to them ((SRK and Karjol ðŸ˜‰)

"WAKE UP!" Viren shouted...

Nivi was too busy watching Viren to notice the movement behind her....there was a scarecrow slowing making its way towards her....

Okey guys....after so many tries hopefully it will post this time. Sorry looks like  everytime I wrote it it got worse. Hopefully didnt bore you to death. I added some romantic/chemistry and introduced SRK/Kajol and the scarecrows ðŸ˜†. It was all serious again....got carried away trying to get some romance in ðŸ˜†. SInce you guys put details I added details too....lol....too much? Hope you like it. Feel free to change delate whatever. And check my crazy grammar.

xxxxxx

P.S dont kill me for leaving Viren mask on ðŸ˜†... I'll put the uncovering in next time.
🤢
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

I'll reply to the other post later....Bed time xx
Everyone left me cause I took too long replying ðŸ˜­

Guys watch these....Sooooo hilarious:

Giving me strange ideas for the story lol...

Superdadi and Arnold lol