Random story making and other chit chat - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Quick reply...half asleep here

half asleep... does that mean one eye's open 🤣

But 🤣🤣 at Salman and SRK gay story. From my experience of gay couples (one of my best friend is gay)...there is always a girly one and a manly one.

Whos the girly one of this couple....🤣 Imagining Salman in a dress and full make up 🤣 and girly walk 🤣 

SRK trying to be all manly....🤣 Funnier this way 😆,,,since is easier to imagine SRK as a girl due to body structure.

🤣🤣.......so true you would think Salman would be the manly one😆...we should definitely swap them over....  I think am going to go pro lightening & salman should be scared of ligtening too & then Viren & Salman can meet & fight their lightening fear together (in a none romantic way 😆... don't want Nivi to get jealous.😆..) ... Salman should have laal dupatta & entice Shahruck as well.... Im seeing song sequence here too 🤣

I'm liking your idea of giving Nivis soul to them😆, but wait Viren ninjas going to come kick our butt😆

I forgot about Viren.... *hai hai hero* 😳...🤣..... maybe Sid the vampire could help us out .......distract him & .......then  after the deal is done..... will blame someone else😈 & help virens broken heart heal😍.... then humari pyar ki kahani will start... 🤣....... I'm totally going evil. 😆... .. someone needs to help me become nice again!!.... too many villians is making me want to become a villian too...🤣

I dont think Justins voice broke yet 😕, not sure thought dont follow his music😆

I don't follow his music too...so i have no idea but everyone does talk about how high piteched it is😆

Hehe we are going to get shot by Salma, SRK and Justin fans 😆 (no offense guys we are messing around)

🤣🤣... lets hope there aim isn't the greatest!! & they also gotta find us first😆... were hiding in one of the 13 lost worlds!!... good luck finding us 😆

and if that doesn't work....

Dear Shahruck, Salman & Justin fans...we love you all... but don't love bullets, knifes, sharp pointy objects or clowns!!😆...... Nivi is the only soul allowed & if you hurt us... we will haunt you...pakka promise 😆..... yours sincerely Rani, Bahar & Pooja  xx

That should scare them away......... I think were safe!! 😆

(p.s. this is a joke thread ... hopefully no actual fans take offence!!)

I'm guessing by the time I am finished both your eyes will be closed ... good night xx
Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Heeey!! I was thinking have you lot read or seen the vampire diaries? Well CC has the ability to compel people so maybe she's partly vamp....aaaand sid could be hers because his vampiness is going to be activated soon....just a thought of how/why he's a vampire lol😆

I can imagine NT dadi as Virens Mr Miyagi😆.....dadi could kick ass!

hehe I like the idea of selling them Nivis soul to watch salman and SRK but with ninja in the way, and yup we always have the vampire. Big head will come to good use here....I'm sure she's picked up a lot circus acts which would scare lightening boy (sorry mard😆)

🤣 I'm liking the idea of Salman acting like the girl😆 and when I read you can see a song sequence here....the first song that came into my head was SRK singing 'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho.....aur chaabi kho jaaye'😆.....there could be lightening in this scene as well😆

Umm I think Biebers voice has already broken or he's going through the phase right now....I'm a big kid when it comes to watching Nick and disney....so mentally I never grew up😉

Originally posted by Sunshine234

Heeey!! I was thinking have you lot read or seen the vampire diaries? Well CC has the ability to compel people so maybe she's partly vamp....aaaand sid could be hers because his vampiness is going to be activated soon....just a thought of how/why he's a vampire lol😆

😆 I watch vampire diaries (on and off!!).......  haha poor CC could be looking for her long lost son... who's stuck to the Ninja 🤣 ... how crazy would that be😆!!

I can imagine NT dadi as Virens Mr Miyagi😆.....dadi could kick ass!

Mrs Miyagi 😆.. dadi doing action sequence🤣...hilarious we got to include that!!..... she'd be deadly with a chappal🤣

hehe I like the idea of selling them Nivis soul to watch salman and SRK but with ninja in the way, and yup we always have the vampire. Big head will come to good use here....I'm sure she's picked up a lot circus acts which would scare lightening boy (sorry mard😆)

🤣 our story is going to a whole new level... haha big head scaring the mard's with lightening tricks... one of the worlds should include that.. wait does that make her evil?? 😕..... ek aur Villian🤣

🤣 I'm liking the idea of Salman acting like the girl😆 and when I read you can see a song sequence here....the first song that came into my head was SRK singing 'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho.....aur chaabi kho jaaye'😆.....there could be lightening in this scene as well😆

haha hum tum ek kamre 🤣... i think out hero/heroine should lock them up in a  kamra to bring them together... & then lightening strikes & salman jumps into shahrucks arms... & shahruck gets a back injury😆 coz he couldn;t hold the weight ... then Salman could do the nursing 🤣... giving nivi a rest 😆

Umm I think Biebers voice has already broken or he's going through the phase right now....I'm a big kid when it comes to watching Nick and disney....so mentally I never grew up😉

😆😆... I don't watch Nick or Disney much.... but mentally I haven't grown up either..😆...... I blame the kids I work with 😆... need to be a kid myself to get anywhere with them & I love it 😃 

🤣 Dadi fighting with chappals😆....but she's good right?? We need a few goodies😆. If viren can't handle the holy hunters on his own, I'm sure Mrs Miyagi wont mind...a showdown between Pin man and Dadi😆, chappals flying in the air, Nivi can turn to her ghost self again incase she gets hit by pins, knifes or a chappal

Umm well we were evil trying to sell Nivis soul for entertainment purposes, so Vampire trying to save us from ninja, and then big head comes from circus land and gets involved because her vampire gets hurt....thats a bit of a weird combo (vampire and big head in love)....Bahar said to make her a little nicer than in the show😆...but who will viren jump on this time if she plays her lightening tricks??? (I doubt nivi will want to catch him). Dadi, SRK leading to salmans crazy jealous psychotic side surfacing (I love the salman and SRK story😆)

haha hum tum ek kamre ROFL... i think out hero/heroine should lock them up in a  kamra to bring them together... & then lightening strikes & salman jumps into shahrucks arms... & shahruck gets a back injury😆 coz he couldn;t hold the weight ... then Salman could do the nursing ROFL... giving nivi a rest 😆

🤣🤣🤣 thats definitely got to be in the story! I'm loving salman as the girl....Nivi will probably be busy nursing Viren with the amount of times we're going to be scaring him with lightening😆

The mentally not grown up part, I think thats the only reason how this story can be written lol....

Haha😆......I'd love to see dadi pulling a couple of chappal's out her sari & going all kung fu haaaayaa... on the bad guys!!...... 🤣.... Pin man & Dadi showdown 😆.... chappal v.s pins.... lets hope it not a rubber flip flop chappal that dadi's got ... otherwise it might get stuck to pin mans head pins!!.   🤣.. then he won't be able to see anything... 😆... advantage to dadi😆...

yep dadi should be good..... maybe she can have her own tragic love story too😆..... that's why she became a karate master to avenge the death of her lover 😆...  coz in our story so far you have to be evil or cursed 😆

haha...  Divya is kinda nice-ish in the show... just very very very dim.😕..... i think the 'big head' should make her clever in our story too...😆... a very clever Divya... now no one would expect that🤣..... and then she could use her genius brain to help our hero/heroine & vampire out!!!..... & if she goes lightening crazy... Viren should jump on Nivi regardless.. fall through like you & bahar said... then another nursing scene .....Nivi will be a fully qualified nurse by the time were done with all the nursing scenes🤣....... & if he jumps on Salman or Shahrukh then there might be trouble😆.....don't want either of the men thinking the others got a ninja lover on the side..🤣...

I agree that because were not mentally grown up our story is as crazy as it is.😆... no other reason for it 
🤣🤣 I just burst out laughing at imagining dadi having a stock of plastic chappals in her sari😆....I can't stop laughing lol....hehe pin man running around in circles because he has chappals stuck to his face and then dadi unleashing her crazy moves on him😆. Will the chappal stock ever run out or is that one of her powers...having a permanent supply hidden somewhere? I'm loving the plastic chappals

Maybe Dadis husband is stuck in one of the worlds due to........

😆Calling her big head makes me laugh everytime! 😆 at shahrukh, salman and viren 

Whats Nandu the Maharaja of??😕 (I wasn't here for that bit)

Story planning coming out good👍🏼
Edited by Sunshine234 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sunshine234

🤣🤣 I just burst out laughing at imagining dadi having a stock of plastic chappals in her sari😆....I can't stop laughing lol....hehe pin man running around in circles because he has chappals stuck to his face and then dadi unleashing her crazy moves on him😆. Will the chappal stock ever run out or is that one of her powers...having a permanent supply hidden somewhere? I'm loving the plastic chappals

I think it should be a dadi power😆.... that she has a  permanent supply of chappals hidden in her super sari ..😆 ..  then she goes chappal crazy when anyone attacks!!... and because there plastic they bounce back and forth 😆

Maybe Dadis husband is stuck in one of the worlds due to........

😆 haha yeah that's wicked idea... we got 13 worlds to write about😕... Dadi's husband could be on one... maybe he was kidnapped by another gang & made into a slave (wonder what that world shoud be called??...) &..... Dadi is on a mission to save her husband...... he could be looking out the window & singing sad songs about Dadi waiting for her  to come rescue him🤣...he husband should be Mr Miyagi 😆 &.... she asked Freddy for a wish too... & he gave her the fighting with chappal power... maybe she could have a flying power too🤣 ... I'd love to see Dadi flying!!.... super Dadi... proper chinese movie style 😆

😆Calling her big head makes me laugh everytime! 😆 at shahrukh, salman and viren 

i love the big head name too 😆..it's hilarious....... i can imagine Divya with a huge head 🤣... reminds me off one of those bobble head dolls!!  😆

Whats Nandu the Maharaja of??😕 (I wasn't here for that bit)

We have no idea we didn't get that far.... we though it be funny that he's a servant in CCBM & he'd be a Maharaja in one of the worlds... but his hair should stay the same 🤣.... can you think of what world he'd be a maharaja of 😕😆... i have no idea!!

Story planning coming out good👍🏼

I'm seeing a lot of comedy in our story 😆... loving it 😃 

Bahar's missing😕....maybe ninja attacked after he found out what we're planning to do with Nivis soul 😆

🤣Can't get over chappal power and LMOA dadi flying😆....can she wear a cape with SD (Super dadi) engraved? Hehe Mr Miyagi held captive (I want to say by pirates 😆). Aaaaahh I need to think about a song....I'll get back to you on that, its going to annoy me until i don't think of a perfect song. Freddy gave her fighting with chappal power🤣....poor guys knows how painful love is....I sound sadistic now😉😆.

Btw is nandu good? I totally agree with Nandus hairstyle, wouldn't want it any other way😆! His hair style suits a baddie/baddy (however you spell it😳)....his bangs must be insured or something, I mean its sort of a trademark for CCBM now lol

Divya the bobble head😆, completely forgot about bobble heads, I like the Churchill bobblehead😃

Not related to the story...but have you been watching CCBM lately? Have you noticed there going down DDLJ route....not important just wanted to say lol

Haha poor freddy..... we appreciate a good tragic love story 😆.... he must have really loved Evil Cinderella.... for him to be helping drifted apart lovers for free..😆....

we should include how Evil Cinderella & Freddy met..... was it love at first sight for freddy?... i can juts imagine Evil Cinderella going what pretty claws... & Freddy going all fida over her 🤣 ..

Mr Miyagi being captured by pirates 😆... i love that idea!!... a new gang!! ... i can just imagine him cleaning the pirate ship going wax on wax off🤣

Btw is nandu good? I totally agree with Nandus hairstyle, wouldn't want it any other way😆! His hair style suits a baddie/baddy (however you spell it😳)....his bangs must be insured or something, I mean its sort of a trademark for CCBM now lol

I have no idea...we can make him good or bad... all our characters seems to be going evil...except dadi & the leads!! ... so true about the hair style in CCBM love it on him... I've never seen anything like it before....😆...& it looks like a baddie hairstyle... i wonder if they insured it? 😆... i can just imagine them saying to him....you can't ruin your hair that mean no touching,  no washing & no sleeping on it 😆... bachara Nandu 😆...

Divya the bobble head😆, completely forgot about bobble heads, I like the Churchill bobblehead😃

I love the churchill bobblehead too...'ohhh yes' 😆

Not related to the story...but have you been watching CCBM lately? Have you noticed there going down DDLJ route....not important just wanted to say lol

I do still watch it.... only because I'm a sucker for Romance & it's going all romantic now😳...  I see the 'DDLJ' story what with Keshav hating on Viren & Viren being in the house making everyone slowly like him & then Nivi running after him in todays episode as he's about to leave😉... But I used to think it's more like 'Maine Pyar Kiya' the salman Khan movie don't know if you've seen it... i though it was a classic but everyone i talk to about it is like i haven't heard of it😕..

Only reason I used to say 'Maine Pyar Kiya' was the Keshav hated him & asked him if he could make a name & earn for himself & then he could think about winning Nivi and their trust back & Viren agreed & tried to get a job without using his family name... really reminded me of 'Maine Pyar Kiya'....... also I swear the Nivren background music changed to sound like the I Loveeeeee youuuuuu (Prem & Suman) background music 😆...

Do you watch any other serials apart from CCBM??

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 13 years ago
Heya guys!

Wow I missed alot. Sorry guys I didnt mean to run away. Just been in a really bad mood and didnt want to spoil the mood here 😭

My phone broke 😭 for no reason...lost all my numbers and was a brand new mobile. Went to fixing and they said they cant fix it cuz of physical damage. I didnt even do anything to it.

Sorry told you spoiling the mood.

I'll catch up in a bit. Got so much paper work to do blah.