Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Heya guys,

Just making a thread continuing from CCMB thread. ( http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1634422&TPN=22&#40941694) Thought I'll move it here after reading the rule book Dead. Since we are having random talks and making up stories

Me and some of the other members we making up our own story with CCBM characters and other.

Anyone is welcome to join.

So far for the story we have planned:

Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

And you know what would make a really good story? If we make it completely Bollywood style with ninjas, ghosts, vampires, and all that awesome supernatural stuff. Maybe we can assign the roles of these characters to the CCBM cast.  Like Kinshuk as a ninja and Neha as his ninja sidekick. Nandu can be the maharaja of some place and Chanchal can be Cinderella. ROFL

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Back to the story....I'm trying to stop my imagination going wild lol..

CC and Cinderella Dead lol....maybe she is the evil one.

I'm liking the ninja twist. But we cant make both the actress and actor the same....need some variation. Star cross lovers and all ROFL...the chick flick comes into there

Kinshuk = Ninja LOL Cursed with vampire following him around
?= Vampire....(need a actor here)
Neha= Ghost (with ninja moves LOL)
Vampire lover?....another love story LOL

Maybe more characters?

CC = Evil cinderella (hunting for poor soul to make her prince LOL)

Nandu= maharaja 

Strange piercing guy has a gang of them...the evil gang following our actors in the quest for.......____They move from kingdom to kingdom LOL 

What do you guys think? I see a story coming forward LOL

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Evil extreme piercing gang:

Knife skilled....part of the gangLOL

Wolverine type blade gang member

Women member of the gang (maybe shes secretly in love with ninja or vampire lol) 

Sorry Priya if the pictures freak you out more Confused

Obviously our first one is the gang leader the previous one:

Feel free to put your inputBig smile

Edited by peacefulblossom - 31 March 2011 at 7:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random story making and other chit chat" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I made it!!! .... I just followed the linkLOL

Hope other people do join...

Me (Rani... hello thereWink)..... Peacefulblossom (Bahar) &...... anuragtani4ever (Priya)...  were talking about random movie's with weird crazy storylines and then with us being the genius's that we are.... decided we should write our own story & who knows someone may want to make it into a movie one day ROFL ... we'd be billionaires!! LOL ... so hope you come join in.... add idea's and share our glory!! LOL.... 

@ Bahar

funny thought...... out of all the pictures the only one that freaks me out is the first picture of the guy with the knifes through his nose....the rest look ok to me!!LOL... if I saw any of the others I would probably start talking to them LOL

... i wonder how he swims underwater??Confused (he might not now that i think about itROFL)...

My vampire sidekick has a lover!!..... Ooohhh..... does that make him the parallel leadLOL

btw I wrote this on a previous post don't know if it got read due to the post quote crazy thingLOL that we had going on

Kind of intro.... A tale of a 'ghost lady' on a journey far across the realms of the 13 lost world's..... looking for an soul to make her own... along the way she meets a ????? (something Hero...stuck hereLOL)... who has a curse on him because (?????) (stuck here tooLOL).... the curse means a vampire is attached to him.....and then...????

(I can see fantasy/ Adventure & possible horror in this)... as well as craziness!!ROFL... I think we're onto a winner!

p.s. LOL....Weird crazy pierced dude...is a definite someone in our story.... he should own one of the world's & where every time you sneeze... you have to have a piercing LOL or some thing like that (or you pick an idea??!!...at the moment I really can't think of anything saneLOL

you can steal any of my idea's if you like themWink ...(although they are pretty simliar to yoursLOL).

Love the bollywood influence... I would love to see a singing dancing ghost... vampire.... ninja... it'll be the funnies thing ever... ROFL!!

gotta show some of  70's special effects in there too!! ROFL 

CCMB cast & star cross loversLOL loving the idea's.... A Ninja & Ghost love storyConfusedLOL... i have no idea how were gonna work that one out!!... but I'm sure will find a way!!

I like your idea about the piercing dude... bounty hunters Thumbs Up....no.1..... I would definitely run from him!!

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Rani you did  a nice introduction of us LOL

But looks like no one wants to join Cry...never mind leave us to our craziness LOL

Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

I

@ Bahar

funny thought...... out of all the pictures the only one that freaks me out is the first picture of the guy with the knifes through his nose....the rest look ok to me!!LOL... if I saw any of the others I would probably start talking to them LOL

LOLYour nuts....I would run away from wolverine guy LOL, but then again I think he was doing it for show.  Then again I would talk to them if they talked to me LOL

... i wonder how he swims underwater??Confused (he might not now that i think about itROFL)...

ROFLWe should have a scene in the story with him trying to swim ROFL

My vampire sidekick has a lover!!..... Ooohhh..... does that make him the parallel leadLOL
He could be evil....evil people have love story too LOL...or a grey parallel lead would be interesting LOL

Love the bollywood influence... I would love to see a singing dancing ghost... vampire.... ninja... it'll be the funnies thing ever... ROFL!!

Thats hilarious....too bad Bani is gone or she puts nice song in in the right places LOL

gotta show some of  70's special effects in there too!! ROFL 
Definitely LOL

CCMB cast & star cross loversLOL loving the idea's.... A Ninja & Ghost love storyConfusedLOL... i have no idea how were gonna work that one out!!... but I'm sure will find a way!!

IDEA! Lets not make her a ghost ghost...lets make her a soul looking for her body in different worlds LOL

I like your idea about the piercing dude... bounty hunters Thumbs Up....no.1..... I would definitely run from him!!

Bounty hunters is an amazing ideaLOL...they are after the soul (neha) They would to sell her off to some evil sorcerer who wants to use her soul to achieve something?LOL 

.. A tale of a 'ghost lady' on a journey far across the realms of the 13 lost world's.

Another idea LOL we can do the 13 worlds.....different world of indian serial dramas....e.g. the first world is errrmm (dont know much about indian dramasLOL need your input).....

E.g. they go into Sasural Genda Phool world and they meet all the cast there...LOL for the first world...and we can make up some vilian and a task they need to pass in every world LOL

This is what you get if I let my imagination go wild LOL

.... looking for an soul to make her own... along the way she meets a ????? (something Hero...stuck hereLOL)... who has a curse on him because (?????) (stuck here tooLOL).... the curse means a vampire is attached to him.....and then...????

Lets start the story, we still need  an actor for the vampire LOL...and names for the characters LOL,think  of some good names Wink

This unusual tale started many years ago with soul...A soul (Neha/Nivi)looking for a her body (still need to work out why she lost her body LOL) and her journey far across the realms of the 13 lost worlds.  Unknown to her bounty hunters piercing gang (need a better gang name)are following her for her mysterious powers that she is yet to know of. (Rani your more then welcome to add leader of gang member and his magical powers with piercing LOL )

In her lonely quest of body searching she gets trapped between the blades of the wolverine member (need a name) of the gang and to her luck....and ninja wearing black comes to her rescue.

With a few ninja kicks the gang member is thrown through several  walls (true 70/80/90s style Indian action)

"Are you ok? Ninja guy ask

"You can see me?" Nivi back

"Did you hit your head...ofcourse I can see you"

"I'm ok thanks" She replies in shock and  confusion to why he can see her. The gang member had special weapons to catch souls but he seems normal why can he see her.

She decides to keep it to herself and doesnt want to enclose her weakness to a stranger even if the stranger helped her. After some talking Nivi decides to ask the ninija to become her bodyguard...because she is worried that attacks on her were increasing... Ninja disagree first but when he finds out about her ability to cross realms, he readily agree.

Because he too has a secret curse he wants to get rid of...and travelling the realms could help him.
On the corner of the screen a pair of red eyes flash...someone or something is closly following the ninija. (vampire Wink)

This is the start of the adventure to break their curse and somehow faith has its own plans and a unusual love story between and cursed ninja and a lost soul begins.

Ok just a start feel free to add delete whatever. Mum keeps calling me so have to rush

Edited by peacefulblossom - 01 April 2011 at 12:03pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Maybe we should forget indian drama world....since I dont know much about them LOL...unless you know more?

And just have different world of bollywood movies

We can have one for DDLJ LOL

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! I saw on the thread that you lot moved here....and making up a story...well can we have some one as freddy kreuger coming into their nightmares (maybe Jawaher)...i mean he is married to CC, don't blame the guyWink

@ Bahar: The photos you postedShocked, I didn't know it was possible to have knifes through your nose lol....how must he sleep at night with those rings everywhereLOL

@ Rani: 'I would love to see a singing dancing ghost'ROFL In a bollywood film that would most definitelybe the highlight for me

oooo if its a DDLJ theme, we could have the ninja and the ghost dancing in the fields....(for some reason I want an evil scarecrow involved and the sound effects for the punches (dishum dishum LOL))

Hope you don't mind me joining....oh and maybe the ITT clown Big smile

Edited by Sunshine234 - 01 April 2011 at 5:45pm

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
LOLHeya Pooja! Wave! welcome back 

Glad you found your way here Big smile And we welcome any input and craziness LOL

Originally posted by Sunshine234

Hey guys! I saw on the thread that you lot moved here....and making up a story...well can we have some one as freddy kreuger coming into their nightmares (maybe Jawaher)...i mean he is married to CC, don't blame the guyWink

hahaLOL fab idea. We still need to add them  to the story. Maybe you want to do their introduction...maybe they are the reason for Nivi's lost body LOL

@ Bahar: The photos you postedShocked, I didn't know it was possible to have knifes through your nose lol....how must he sleep at night with those rings everywhereLOL
ROFLPiercing expert hereLOL...he has the purple rings so he can take the knifes off at nightLOL
Imagine when he takes the rings offDead....big hole in nose and skin dropping downDead

@ Priya: 'I would love to see a singing dancing ghost'ROFL In a bollywood film that would most definitelybe the highlight for me

oooo if its a DDLJ theme, we could have the ninja and the ghost dancing in the fields....(for some reason I want an evil scarecrow involved and the sound effects for the punches (dishum dishum LOL))

ROFLhilarious that needs to be in the story. I can actually imagine itLOL
Hope you don't mind me joining....oh and maybe the ITT clown Big smile

DeadDumb at abbreviations what does ITT stand for?Confused Your more then welcome to joinBig smile

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Thanks Bahar, I had exams for a while so wasn't on much but 'IT' is Stephen Kings movies (it is AMAZING) but then again I watched the film when I was a kid so don't remember it clearly and plus it's from 1990's...but there a evil clown in there...I wont ruin it for you in case you get the chance to watch it....hmmm I have the urge to watch it now!

I used to follow my brother around quite a lot when I was younger and he was into rock and heavy metal, so I always came across people with big BIG holes in their ears (I never knew they did it purposely lol)...so literally when they take it out, their skin hangs????Dead WOW!

What about the guy with the pins sticking out his face....he might be a hazard for anyone around himLOL....if my mum sees them...she'll just feel sorry for their parents lol

Ok so let me think...Freddy Krueger (in this case Jawahar) is a lost soul, evil Cinderella took it (yes her own husband) because she's in love with..... (maybe pin piercing man)????

...so he's another ghost in the making and back to take possible revenge but ninja boy gets involved with his high tech ninja movesBig smile

Sorry it's lame but thats all I could think of but I really want to know what the piercing gang are searching for??

But the two characters, I've introduced are all murderers, I hope that doesn't mean I'm psychologically unfit Evil Smile lol

Sunshine234

Sunshine234

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Anyways I present the IT clown (he looks funny now but watching him when I was maybe a toddler was terrifying (weirdly didn't put me off clowns)

Photo taken downSmile

Oh wow I just found a pic of possible Krueger blades (he could be a part time soul snatcher as the blades are detachable, so possible dual identityConfused)

Edited by Sunshine234 - 02 April 2011 at 8:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top