College & University

Simon Fraser University

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

I live in TO and I have applied to SFU for business... anyone know how that University is ??? I mean in standings and what not. Is it really hard to get in ??? Where is it ranked in Canada ?? I've heard alot about it, but it would be awesome if I could get insight from real students that actually go there.

This University is in Burnaby, British Columbia . CANADA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simon Fraser University" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I go there. Well jsut graded from there. Awesome Uni! I did sciences but i have friends in the Business program. They love it. The school is in the top 10% of the world! the profs are fantastic! it has a cement look to it but trust me you grow to love it. Hate the snow. Pretty but annoying.  its a smaller uni so its nice.

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

I go there. Well jsut graded from there. Awesome Uni! I did sciences but i have friends in the Business program. They love it. The school is in the top 10% of the world! the profs are fantastic! it has a cement look to it but trust me you grow to love it. Hate the snow. Pretty but annoying.  its a smaller uni so its nice.
Heyyy  thanksss I got accepted but I'm mostly going to  be at the Surrey Campus !... ThanksssBig smile

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
congrats! the surrey campus is so pretty

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

congrats! the surrey campus is so pretty
thank you :) ...

superjake

superjake

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I go there. The discipline and range of activities enable the students to come out of their shells. They are encouraged to participate in many things and so set goals which they strive to achieve. Character building is a mainstay of the school.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top