Pavitra Rishta

Who likes the new track in PR?

heloise thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all

I thought I'll find out the general opinion of the new track in PR, of Archu acting as mean as Savita in order to get her back to her normal self.
I personally think it's a nice and interesting track. I was tired of seeing the same old docile and calm Archu all the time.. always giving advice and saying "Bappa sab theek karega". I know she will pretty much continue to say the same things... but atleast there will be respite in between when she is "acting mean".
I know it doesn't make much sense... using this tactic to cure a woman in depression... but then this is fantasy land...not reality :-) And in fantasy land, the idea that Savita might snap out of her depression while focussing on being mean to Archana is sort of believable.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love the idea of Archana answering back and fighting for her self respect .Savita does insults her so badly that sometimes my blood boils when I saee savita's bullying .Bu tthe reason why Archana is doing this is very wrong .
She is doing this so that savita was become her old self , start fighting and being a bully again ....so that is why Archana is doing this , not for her self respect ...
This is what I don't like ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
i dont like it too much. archana's timing and method sucks. she should ALWAYS be assertive. not be " mean and fighting" in the short term and then when savita is cured, she is back to her meek, docile self. TALK about split personality.

so is archana expecting savita to accept her after she is cured? i dont think so. and the mean reson for savita's illness is manavs attitude, nothing else. till now, all archana has managed to do is rile savita to the point of self-destruction (not eating food) but essenttially she is still the same depressed woman.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not liking this unrealistic track...It is bakwaas IMHO..
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think it's a good track.  First of all i don't think Archana is being "mean"...she's just being assertive. She's just not letting Savita bully her...she's calling her bluff.   2ndly...i don't think she's expecting it to return to being abused and that's ok... i think she's just trying to shock Savita and jolt her thinking...and i think it will work...the looks on Savit'as face tell me more than the words...I think Archu's goal is to have things be happy in the household and to be loved and appreciated by Savita...and the relationship good between Manav & Savita.. ...she has said that many times... you see part of Savita's success is that everybody let her get away with it...now, they are saying..nuh uh, no more. 

It's not going to happen in one episode...i think it's kind of fun.  I like it.  And again, i think it 's realistic and i think it will work (if the CV's let it  πŸ˜† )

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry..I dont like this track...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I always wanted Archana to be strong and bold.. I like this Jhansi Ki Rani Archana.. But may be the timing is wrong... She is trying this a patient who has some mysterious illness without proper diagnostics...
archanamanav thumbnail
I love this Dr. Archu track..😎
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Ok, then I also like it ..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Dr. Archu wow Usha πŸ‘πŸΌ I like this name.. Archana is very talented.. She gets new jobs with very less education. First Supervisor and now Doctor.. But I like this New Archana.. She is very determinted..