Pavitra Rishta

TDH - Jaywant Rane

imurfansir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Our dear TDH Jaywant Rane has been missing from the scene for way tooo long now, dont u think??? Its disappointing how the creatives just randomly end a characters story in the middle and leave the viewers wondering........ I thought he was Mr. India, only missing for a while.... giving his character a little space and hype and that he will be back soon in Archana's life and create some wonderful drama.... I even stopped watching the show in between because i found the same old Archana - Manav story a lil monotonous.... Just watched it again hoping Jaywant would have come back by now.... But :(

Creative are you listening????? He is such a good actor (and a good looker ofcourse) and had such a strong story line and was almost married to Archana and now he has just vanised in thin air?????

What do you think people???? Is jaywant coming back at all???? I really want thim back.... How do you think we can seap him into the story now????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well the way story is going I think there is possibilty knowing CV"s they might try creating misunderstandings between Arman which gives Jaywant chance to make an entry both in Manav's business and in Arman personal life.I would like Jaywant entry but would love to see him going after Manav n not shown obessesive over a mairred women runing his image.I would like to see him taking revenge on Arman on the whole n not shown a pathetic obessesion track where he is behind Archu🤢 ..Would like to see CV's use Mahesh's potential n not degrade his character too much..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am anxiously waiting my dearest TDH Jaywant Raane to come back with a dashing entry...Hope my wish comes true 😍❤️
cookiebeast thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He could be the mystery man that Shibu is talking to.

Jaywant's original plan was to get Manav in trouble by creating misunderstandings with Ajit and Satish. 

Have a great day,
Samoo
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Your wish might come true very soon. As I feel the mystery man could be Jay..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It looks like Jaywant is returning, it would make sense for him to be working with Shibu since he did want to destroy Manav. I remember Dharmesh and Jaywant planning to get to Manav by doing something to Ajit and right now that is happening with Ajit gambling again.
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah perfect time for Jay to strike. Tge story is awful atm. But I wont like it if he lusts after Archana.
I want to see a dhamaka fight between my Manav and Jay.
imurfansir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah even im hoping that the mystery man be Jay.... He is just sooooo good... Would love to see an encounter between him and Manav where he ll rip Manav apart with that evil yet sexy smile of his.....