Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

RECAP:-
                          Rashi Makes and Excuse and Goes to the Market..
         In the Market Urmila Tells Rashi to give the Sleeping Tablets to Nani..
          Rashi tries a lot to give the the Sleeping Tabets But ends Eating them..

SHORT UPDATE:
Urmi Rashi Plan Out Take the Chest But Chest loves Koki and is going towards                                                                                     Koki Rooms

DETAILED UPDATE:-
                                                            PART 1
  The Episode Begins with Gopi Telling  Rashi to Have the Milk. Rashi says that       she Is fine and she will drink it later. All of them Leave the Room. Rashi is                                            Saying this also Tablet became Useless

IN MODI KITCHEN:-
Gopi Has put Flour to Make Chapati's Rashi Tells Gopi To Put Milk in the Flour So   that it the Chapati Turns to become Soft. Rashi tells Gopi that till u r doing this i will go and Keep the Vegetable on the Table..Rashi Is Dozing So Gopi Tells            Her that Chapati is Ready..Rashi goes and gives the Chapati to Nani..Nani Is Praising Gopi's Chapati's..Ahem and Chirag come there and Ahem tells Mom         Today i am really feeling Hungry Nani tells Yes Yes Today U will Eat 4 Chapati's Instead of 2.Nani asks Koki Why isn't she Eating.Koki says with             Ahems Dad comes that time i'll eat...Gopi Bring Hot Hot Chapati and Gives it to Ahem..Rashi see everyone eating Chapati and in her mind is Says Here                                         Everyone are eating Now What will Happen..?

PART 2
Rashi asks Koki Why aren't u eating Koki says that She and Gopi will Eat                Later..Then Nani Says I had Fun Eating Now I'll go to Sleep...Everyone Leaves and Goes...Urmila Calls and Ask weather u gave the Tablets to Nani or        not She Says i gave But along with that Few others too Ate...Urmi Says Ok..And then Rashi asks Now at least tell me whats the Plan..Urmi says i'll            come there and tell u..Keep on Splashing water on ur face..

IN THE NIGHT:-
Urmi comes there and Takes out the noise of a Cock as a signal She tries a lot       then She calls her..But Rashi Cuts the Phone...Jigar Gets irritated and Puts on the light Rashi also gets up..and see that her Mummy was Calling...Jigar asks  her what is this She says that this is an alarm..Alarm For What..Rashi tells tomorrow water will go so Kaki Told me to do this..Jigar Says I'll also come                                                                    with u..

PART 3
Jigar says I'll come with u Because i want to see who is this irritating Us..Rashi         says No If kaki sees u with me She'll think thati m taking ur Help so she'll shout at me.Jigar says Ok...Rashi tells her Mom to Come from the Behind Door...Urmi Enters then Rashi asks her whats the Plan She says U see what i m doing..Rashi asks  what is this Trolley for..?? Urmi tells Leave all that and tell me from here where is Nani's Room..Rashi takes her there Rashi shows Urmi the Room Urmi tells her to catch the trolley and come and i'll open  the door...Urmi opens the Door And tells Don't make noise But There was no reply from Rashi's Side when she turned back she was sleeping...She Woke Up Rashi and told her to be awake..Urmi goes in with the Trolley and then Picks Up the Chest and Puts it in the Trolley ties it...Here Rashi is saying this  Mummy is taking so Long Chalo i'll sit here..and then she goes off to sleep Urmi slowly Comes out closes the Door...Turns Around and Looks at Rashi and gets Angry...She tries waking Up Rashi...While waking up her the trolly went Sliding down...Rashi gets up and Asks Wheres the Chest Urmi points here...Rashi asks Where She turns to see the Chest is not there Urmi is Worried..Suddenly Rashi sees the Trolley sailing towards Koki's room and tells her mom,Mummy Chest its going directly to Koki's room..
                                             Episode Ends with the SHOCKED FACES..

PROMO:- 
                 NO PROMO Ermm (they infact showed koki Dancing with Hritik In SPA)
                    and they showed her saying that it was like a dream come true..!!

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 28 August 2011 at 3:07am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeyourmittmerunushakiran patelzombieb1nduNas1snehasanjanaangel_subazminamnancy2bdesai302chhedamrvlsmedhskrishygrohini_2007snehag10loop118pragyakumarsherrufreesikhaRaviSharmaJANNAVsmile365dayspunjasonic16Blacksexyspicymanya7878ukfan79bcclshantellbrownhimani88dent4u***Anu***tamannahasiahearttukuJoshana458sakshi1nanda_gopasrmirjij_veenuahutaA HUGE FANcooldudettedirk41ruksmranragnithi07dailyvisitorsunshine33shmuupieLurvebooks-Deepali-br2499SpotChaudhrytm_Nancy_poo_supimadhu_sridharDiorRouge.9staroneserials-scarlett-SunriseGreenhamzanuhaicy_devilsimi_1anna44PCRocksSaniya93Shell16CavingInANJ4-tellyaddict-pyar-ishkMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Video Update 31/3/11 *Dufford Urmi Rashi *" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for teh update! :)

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Ridz

lol...koki dancing like Hrithik

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

What a waste of an episode

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thank u all..!

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Ridzzi for the update. You're really doing well.

Edited by hamzanuha - 31 March 2011 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

tamannah

Groupbie

tamannah

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Are you going 2 post 2morrow?if u r then do it early cuz im gettin tired of lookin and searchin 4 it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top